Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw a little tip for all the noobs out there . u can stick a paper or put smth on ...
Page: 2

Unholy

btw a little tip for all the noobs out there . u can stick a paper or put smth on ctrl that might help u alittle bit. 1 more thing. if its a serious 1v1 call ur friend to spam right click or use ur feet to spam it so u can do 2h combo .

Banned

Originally posted by Unholy
    btw a little tip for all the noobs out there . u can stick a paper or put smth on ctrl that might help u alittle bit. 1 more thing. if its a serious 1v1 call ur friend to spam right click or use ur feet to spam it. *
    lmfao
    use your feet o_0

your funny lol
    i should try that 1 day lmao

Murtaza

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Murtaza
    Rofl @ susGe, i never wear DD helm on 1v1s. not even i try to 1v1 with zerozero/lordos/Fastfingaz/somethingsmells or any other sin. *

coz i know better than you that wearing DD helm is waste of time and 1v1 would never end. So dont say "u were wearing DD helm".

and about RW, *he can do/say whatever he wants. i dont care of him anymore or his thoughts.
    all that good gear and you still wear a fp helmet with dex then? you can say whatever you want either way all i know is i was there you were there and neither of us was dieing. So it woulld have gone till one of us ran out of pots which was a waste of time.[/b]
    well next time i ll wear str set then

If this ctrl+minor is a big deal, K2 will announce either it s bug or not...
    K2 have bigger issues to deal with at the minute aswell as being understaffed, You start announcing that ctrl+minor is a bug you have to actively do something about it. Other issues and the fact that they cant patrol the servers just will make them look stupid. Your gaining an advantage using that technique - Advantage = cheat, bug whatever u wanna call it

i dont like it from a neutral perspective of game balance, its unfair against other classes. Sins are already arguably the best class at 70, this bug isnt needed at all, its just a lazy way for bad healers to compete.

- Yes i combo and pot with 1 hand. I can use this bug if i want to, but i think its lame just like tower bugging etc. Ive already explained why it is a bug.
    - I already can beat any sin if they abuse that bug it doesnt matter, i just laugh more when they lose
    - I dont even need a dagger helm, or to use this bug. Why is that? because i can heal properly and you cant. Whose problem is that? its not mine.

We were laughing at you on vent today, all you do is spike a priest and then run away ctrl-minor healing all your mana. Thats all you can do, you are useless to your party. I wouldve thought with the gear you have you would be better. If they fixed that bug it would only show how much superior all the Hatred rogues are compared to the rest, we dont need programmable keyboards or ctrl-minor heal.

And for the record, if you plan on 1v1'ing sins, dont use a damn dagger helmet you pussy. You even used one against susG who is WAY worse equipped than you. Thats why you got jumped. And then when i was 1v1ing you afterwards, the rest of your party decided to jump me even when im courteous enough not to use a DD helm. Sad.

Murtaza

U cant laugh as much as me (when i first see ur pic)
    ofc i ran away, there were 2 level 70 warriors on me Legcutting/screaming.

and let me or my friends worry bout my "useness". it s easy to bullshit when u got 3 well equipped, high leveled priests and 2 level 70 warriors. It s so pity that u think everyone believe what u say...

like i said before if it will take 1 or 2 days at most to get used to it if that "bug" is fixed

ah btw it was funny to see u got raped by 398479 orcs while trying to kill me...

U have to practice more about checking behind

So what s next zero? What u gonna call as a "bug"?

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    i dont like it from a neutral perspective of game balance, its unfair against other classes. Sins are already arguably the best class at 70, this bug isnt needed at all, its just a lazy way for bad healers to compete. *

- Yes i combo and pot with 1 hand. I can use this bug if i want to, but i think its lame just like tower bugging etc. Ive already explained why it is a bug. *
    - I already can beat any sin if they abuse that bug it doesnt matter, i just laugh more when they lose
    - I dont even need a dagger helm, or to use this bug. Why is that? because i can heal properly and you cant. Whose problem is that? its not mine. *

We were laughing at you on vent today, all you do is spike a priest and then run away ctrl-minor healing all your mana. Thats all you can do, you are useless to your party. I wouldve thought with the gear you have you would be better. If they fixed that bug it would only show how much superior all the Hatred rogues are compared to the rest, we dont need programmable keyboards or ctrl-minor heal.

And for the record, if you plan on 1v1'ing sins, dont use a damn dagger helmet you pussy. You even used one against susG who is WAY worse equipped than you. Thats why you got jumped. And then when i was 1v1ing you afterwards, the rest of your party decided to jump me even when im courteous enough not to use a DD helm. Sad.
    Not a bug, stop calling it please sir, kthx bye.

trela

sell eme +0 if anyone need and good price for good customers

morax

Its a bug just like wieght glitching and combo - nothing that mana sweep and styx cant sort though

Originally posted by trela
    sell eme +0 if anyone need and good price for good customers

this fits in this topic XD

Banned

Originally posted by morax
    Its a bug just like wieght glitching and combo - nothing that mana sweep and styx cant sort though
    dont call it a bug because its not, thank you kind sir.

morax

So holding ctrl was meant to make your minor heal go quicker right?

Murtaza

Originally posted by 0000000

Ahahah man, u r the #1 in bullshitting. i didnt even wear DD helm while practicing 1v1 with ff or somethingsmells. Why should i fear susGe and wear DD helm?

if he wants that much to go 1v1 with me without DD helm.here i am. why should i lie here by telling "i wasnt using DD helm".

just be man, not a sissy boy, dont lie...

i dont think its really debatable whether or not its a bug, its freakin obvious.

i made that movie about it to raise a discussion about whether it has a place in the game. Some bugs enhance gameplay and balance the game (weight/combo/sliding etc). I dont see how this possibly balances classes.

Now you can get all upset and defensive about it, or you look at it from the perspective of everyone else who isnt an assassin.

i expect 20 pages of flames towards me by the time i get back today

Murtaza

u will never get the point zero. how many sins can keep ctrl+minor + combo for long time?
    u tell this like "even 5 years old kid can do it" but it s not...

so i dont care about players who cant do this. that s my point...

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM