Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please madams and sirs dont call it a bug, because K2, (GOD) has not yet said it was. Thank you....
Page: 3

Banned

Please madams and sirs dont call it a bug, because K2, (GOD) has not yet said it was.

Thank you.

How can u tell if someone is using the keyboard (N minor heals in the same bar) or using Ctrl + Right click?

The_Dude

Originally posted by SinFiery
    Please, all it does is give you fast fingers
    it dosent alter game mechanics, as comboing and sliding do.

Are you even positive that you know how it works? I'm not even a sin, but because 00000 posted a video of it I know what it is and how it works. Press mouse button 10 times, you get healed MORE than 10 times. How the fuck is that fair and how the fuck is that just simply giving you "fast fingers"?

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    How can u tell if someone is using the keyboard (N minor heals in the same bar) or using Ctrl + Right click?
    You cannot kind sir.

It does not effect game mechanics, IE: Not a bug.
    Thank you kind sirs and mams, but it isnot a bug.

Good bye

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Murtaza
    u will never get the point zero. how many sins can keep ctrl+minor + combo for long time?
    u tell this like "even 5 years old kid can do it" * but it s not...

so i dont care about players who cant do this. that s my point...

not everyone knows how to dupe. So when duping started (before K2) knew about it, its legal right? Just use that mushy thing you skull "protects"

Banned

Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

Are you even positive that you know how it works? I'm not even a sin, but because 00000 posted a video of it I know what it is and how it works. Press mouse button 10 times, you get healed MORE than 10 times. How the fuck is that fair and how the fuck is that just simply giving you "fast fingers"?[/b]
    Kind sir, if a person has fingers 2 times as fast as another, he could press that key 20 times in the time, that person could press it 10 giving the same effect as the slow fatass pressing it 10 times with control down.

That is the fast finger effect, oki?

FatM4n

Doc1 I loved seeing u stand near hb and pwning paper mages

I tired but they dam novas keep hitting me :P

The_Dude

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by The_Dude@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

Are you even positive that you know how it works? I'm not even a sin, but because 00000 posted a video of it I know what it is and how it works. Press mouse button 10 times, you get healed MORE than 10 times. How the fuck is that fair and how the fuck is that just simply giving you "fast fingers"?
    Kind sir, if a person has fingers 2 times as fast as another, he could press that key 20 times in the time, that person could press it 10 giving the same effect as the slow fatass pressing it 10 times with control down.

That is the fast finger effect, oki?[/b]

Well then compare a regular person with your fatass (I'm guessing you must be a lard-o, since you need to use this to keep up with people who can already press buttons at a fast rate)... the regular person will still have faster fingers then you, so if you both use the ctrl + click method the non-fat-fuck is still going to be able to heal themselves more than you.

Its sad that you guys play ignorant to the fact that it's clearly a bug. Pressing a key 10 times and having it do something more than 10 times would be looked at as a glitch, bug, fuck up in coding, etc., by damned near any rational person.

Lets put it this way, if you're playing football, is it OK to stab the other players in the legs so that they can't run to catch you? Afterall, it doesn't say in the rulebook that you can't stab them with knives, so it should be ok, correct? There's this thing called common sense, you apparently either possess none of it or just choose to be a dick towards your fellow game players because you just don't care about game balance (on a server that doesn't have dagger defense so you ALREADY have the advantage, I might add, can you be any more pathetic?).

Murtaza

<!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

I'm not even a sin, but because 00000 posted a video of it I know what it is and how it works. Press mouse button 10 times, you get healed MORE than 10 times. How the fuck is that fair and how the fuck is that just simply giving you "fast fingers"?[/b]

correct, but other side is u finish ur mana faster than ur opponent do.

i ll upload a shitty ctrl+minor+combo video which i shoot before to show you it s not that easy and it s really hard to get used to it.

Banned

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)
    <!--QuoteBegin-The_Dude
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

That is the fast finger effect, oki?[/b]

Well then compare a regular person with your fatass (I'm guessing you must be a lard-o, since you need to use this to keep up with people who can already press buttons at a fast rate)... the regular person will still have faster fingers then you, so if you both use the ctrl + click method the non-fat-fuck is still going to be able to heal themselves more than you.

Its sad that you guys play ignorant to the fact that it's clearly a bug. Pressing a key 10 times and having it do something more than 10 times would be looked at as a glitch, bug, fuck up in coding, etc., by damned near any rational person.

Lets put it this way, if you're playing football, is it OK to stab the other players in the legs so that they can't run to catch you? Afterall, it doesn't say in the rulebook that you can't stab them with knives, so it should be ok, correct? There's this thing called common sense, you apparently either possess none of it or just choose to be a dick towards your fellow game players because you just don't care about game balance (on a server that doesn't have dagger defense so you ALREADY have the advantage, I might add, can you be any more pathetic?).[/b][/quote]

That could be true except there is somthing called mana running out, so they would get the same amount of minors.
    yes, im very fat, oh and want to see my picture, 1second.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3115/1o...binladen1ah.jpg

As for your footbal thing, it is in the rulebook.
    The united states Law book foo.

Now, your retarded.
    COOLIES

For me it's a bug discussion is open so give my point of view prolly it's gonna be a waste of time , anyways talking about 1 vs 1 with the same equipment lvl and combo i am 100% SURE a guy who doesn't use ctrl + minor is gonna loose, why? simple ctrl bug spend too much mana so early or late you will dieor make a mistake against a guy who have a proper minor heal, i got better results fighting lvl 70 warriors at my 65 lvl, using normal minor than using ctrl + minor.

the best proof is cyrus am i wrong? i don't think so, thx for the tip by msn 0000 :lol:

cccch

Everyone needs to stop abusing this bug. Your a cheating bug abuser if you use ctrl + minor heal. Please do not refer to this as NOT being a bug, because it obviously is. If you say it isnt, you are retarded, and know nothing about the meaning of the word "Bug" in relation to gaming.

It IS a bug. ty.

Murtaza

http://rapidshare.de/files/17546076/Minor_combo.wmv

that s a basic ctrl+minor+combo.

combos not that perfect. was just practicing.

And yea, like devile said, noone can understand if i use ctrl+minor or not. I talked to RW 2 days ago about this and that s why they guessed i m using it.

Banned

Originally posted by cccch
    Everyone needs to stop abusing this bug. *Your a cheating bug abuser if you use ctrl + minor heal. *Please do not refer to this as NOT being a bug, because it obviously is. *If you say it isnt, you are retarded, and know nothing about the meaning of the word "Bug" in relation to gaming. *

It IS a bug. *ty.
    Please sir, dont call it a bug because it is not.
    Thank you

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

People use ctrl+right click to use hp pot. U dont use 2 hp pots, but it saves the time of a right click. This bullshit about minor with ctrl is just for people that cant use it, get fuking used to it. People use and will always use.
    Else, people get all enraged about minor things like this. Go wate your rage on a punch sack or something. Or join the club and use it.
    Cuting skill animation to hit faster is ok ........... but using ctrl to heal faster is not .....

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM