Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some facts to keep this discussion in perspective. U can't minor heal more than 19 times in 2.5 secs, which ...
Page: 4

Some facts to keep this discussion in perspective.

U can't minor heal more than 19 times in 2.5 secs, which is the amount of mana a 1920 soul pot has per the cooldown of it. That is 1140HP every 2.5 secs. Now, I used a stopwatch to see how many clicks I can do in 2.5 secs and average i did 18 to 20 clicks. The bug relies on the fact that u get more minor heals per click, making u heal at light speed, still u can't go more than 1140HP per soul pot (2.5 secs cooldown).

So, if it gets fixed, ppl who click fast enough will still heal pretty much at the same speed. Sure, u won't be able to heal 1140HP in 1 sec, like it is right now, but to be honest i find that much worse cause u run totally out of mana leaving u open to not even use skills during the rest of the pot cooldown.

Looking forward to see this fix so I dont hear more of this "bug abuse" thing and also being able to minorheal properly without running out of mana too fast.

The_Dude

Originally posted by SinFiery
    As for your footbal thing, it is in the rulebook.
    The united states Law book foo.

Now, your retarded.
    COOLIES

Its not in the game rulebook, NFL hasn't said stabbing isn't allowed so it should be allowed based on your dumbass logic in this game, correct? Fact of the matter is, you must be one suckass sin that you need to use a bug on a dagger defenseless server in order to get kills. You guys just play ignorant so that once it is established by the proper people (K2), you can say "I didn't know it was a bug."

No different then the cheaters in FT. Cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat until K2 says its not allowed and then say "oh, I didn't know it wasn't an OK thing to do....say, do you know how much these blue chests sell for? I have 40 of them that I want to merchant."

Banned

Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    As for your footbal thing, it is in the rulebook.
    The united states Law book foo.

Now, your retarded.
    COOLIES

Its not in the game rulebook, NFL hasn't said stabbing isn't allowed so it should be allowed based on your dumbass logic in this game, correct? Fact of the matter is, you must be one suckass sin that you need to use a bug on a dagger defenseless server in order to get kills. You guys just play ignorant so that once it is established by the proper people (K2), you can say "I didn't know it was a bug."

No different then the cheaters in FT. Cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat until K2 says its not allowed and then say "oh, I didn't know it wasn't an OK thing to do....say, do you know how much these blue chests sell for? I have 40 of them that I want to merchant."[/b]
    Accutaly, you are comparing stabbing people and a buffer key in a game.
    You sir, got dropped on your head when you were young.

As for me being a bad sin, I made like 2k np in 1 hour on ares w/ a lvl 61 rogue w/o using this stradegy, NOT BUG.
    kk?

0wnoR

Originally posted by Unholy
    btw a little tip for all the noobs out there . u can stick a paper or put smth on ctrl that might help u alittle bit. 1 more thing. if its a serious 1v1 call ur friend to spam right click or use ur feet to spam it so u can do 2h combo . *
    thats what im doin with my lil bro :lol:

Originally posted by morax
    Its a bug just like wieght glitching and combo - nothing that mana sweep and styx cant sort though
    I dont know if its a bug, but i dont really care....Mana sweep ftw! End of discussion, we wont make K2 decide on its course of action any faster by having a large debate on unofficial forums....

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    Its a bug just like wieght glitching and combo - nothing that mana sweep and styx cant sort though
    I dont know if its a bug, but i dont really care....Mana sweep ftw! End of discussion, we wont make K2 decide on its course of action any faster by having a large debate on unofficial forums....[/b]

Yes but let me keep this all in perspective by alerting you to the fact that shurt is fat :wub:

Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

I dont know if its a bug, but i dont really care....Mana sweep ftw! End of discussion, we wont make K2 decide on its course of action any faster by having a large debate on unofficial forums....

Yes but let me keep this all in perspective by alerting you to the fact that shurt is fat :wub:[/b]
    Lets even still keep this in perspective by saying Cecilia no longer owns a life.... K2 now own his life.

did i mention i need 8% more for 67 ><. But anyway... back on topic I agree with devile there are a lot of sins who can heal almost as fast as the right click method so I don't see it as a problem either. I prefer rogues who don't do it cause it shows they have just as much skill not using it as using it but to me it doens't really matter one way or another because if you learn well enough you can heal at almost the exact same speed without ctl.

The_Dude

As for me being a bad sin, I made like 2k np in 1 hour on ares w/ a lvl 61 rogue w/o using this stradegy, NOT BUG.
    kk?

I'm comparing games to games, home boy. If you don't like my football analogy, replace it with any other type of game. Hell, replace it with another video game. Say that in Quake there's a glitch in the map that allows you to run behind the wall where you can shoot out, but can't be shot and the map maker hasn't fixed it yet because he's doing something else such as work/school/etc. Does the fact that it hasn't yet been fixed make it ANY LESS of a bug/cheap ass move to go run behind the wall? The answer is NO.

If anyone was dropped on their head, it was you, for the mere fact that you can't seem to comprehend this issue.

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

kk?

I'm comparing games to games, home boy. If you don't like my football analogy, replace it with any other type of game. Hell, replace it with another video game. Say that in Quake there's a glitch in the map that allows you to run behind the wall where you can shoot out, but can't be shot and the map maker hasn't fixed it yet because he's doing something else such as work/school/etc. Does the fact that it hasn't yet been fixed make it ANY LESS of a bug/cheap ass move to go run behind the wall? The answer is NO.

If anyone was dropped on their head, it was you, for the mere fact that you can't seem to comprehend this issue.[/b]
    Hey pal, let me explain this to you.
    In football, 1 receiver is wearing Nike, the other is wearing Puma.

Using control is like wearing Nike's
    Bug? NO
    Advantage? Yes

Maybe you will get it now, but most likley just another un - related, very - re-tarded reply.

The_Dude

Bug? NO
    Advantage? Yes

Maybe you will get it now, but most likley just another un - related, very - re-tarded reply.

No, your logic is flawed. Look at it this way:

In football, one receiver wears Nike gloves, the other receiver on the other team wears Nike gloves that have stick-em all the hell over them.

Ultimately the only thing I've learned from this entire thread is that you're too much of a complete dumbshit to ever admit that it's unfair, so bye bye, I'm bowing out of this. Now go create some PK video's where you bug abuse your ass off.

petsmar2

I say if they really need it, let them use it...since there is no official comment on this issue, you can't really blame people for using it if they don't think it is a bug because the officials don't think it is. I remember when comboing was about to be a banable offense -_- ...I guess time will tell

FatM4n

heres a little vid I made about minor heal with ctrl

http://files.filefront.com/Wanna_be_godlik...;/fileinfo.html

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

Bug? NO
    Advantage? Yes

No, your logic is flawed. Look at it this way:

In football, one receiver wears Nike gloves, the other receiver on the other team wears Nike gloves that have stick-em all the hell over them.

Ultimately the only thing I've learned from this entire thread is that you're too much of a complete dumbshit to ever admit that it's unfair, so bye bye, I'm bowing out of this. Now go create some PK video's where you bug abuse your ass off.[/b]
    Please sir, dont call it a bug because it is not.
    Thank you

SexyJesse

cecliaaa come visit me on kats vent sometime again :wub:

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM