Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow you are such an ignorant prick who just likes to argue to get attention congratulatinos you got what you ...
Page: 5

Optic4l

wow you are such an ignorant prick who just likes to argue to get attention congratulatinos you got what you wanted funny thing is you know your wrong and still trying to grab yet more attention

stevouk

so if you read k2's site about skills ect. does it say anything about ctrl + skill? no.

they obvisouly never meant to implement this and like doc and tuna said if you use it it's bug abusing and if they do fix it, which the probably will one day, then your fucked and my lvl 34 warrior will even kick your asses..bitch

Solstice

Doesn't really bother me even though i play mage and when i play sin i dont use ctrl. I find it hard to believe that the game wasn't programmed for ctrl to work with minor this way, things don't accelerate for no reason.

You could argue that ctrl was put in so sins could survive longer and get more skills off but comboing is a bug. USKO just found combo first and therefore its the minor heal that appears to make sin godly.

Personally I don't think minorctrl minorcombo are bugs - its a reward for being good at your class but its a shame that other classes don't have similar skill factors (or at least not that usko has found so far). A warrior will die against an expert sin no matter how good they are it seems.

Just give warriors, mages and priest spammable 60heal and thne rouges wont have an advantage :lol: :P

This topic is stupid the bug report has been sent to k2 nothing has been done so unless something has been done its not a bug. As morax said you want weight glitching as a bug as well??? this is something that makes the gameplay fair for other players. Look at sony playstation if you play it online you both have the same systems so the gameplay should be the same. Now look at Computers everyone has a different computer some have good ones some have bad ones. Control minor evens it out for the people who have low fps or just plain bad computers to be able to compete but what people fail to notice is that you dont need the control to be able to keep up the heal. The mouse if it was one click heal would be all you need some people rather play with the mouse than have their hands on the keyboard in pk i pk with keyboard and in one vs one i use mouse. Sure people have their own opinion but some people just do it because it makes others better in a game they think is their own and its not. Also as I said zero first stated this was a bug due to assasins running away minor healing dropping their mana fair enough but you can do the same with the keyboard so that wouldnt solve anything. Also if you noticed that when a sin dosent combo he cant minor combo this is because combo was implimented in game and what they didnt realize is cancelling your skills enables your minor heal to be able to be used therefore that would be a bug as well. Archers get fucked in this sense so if your going to help out one class you might as well help out another by giving archers minor heal ability as well. Call one bug a bug and call all bugs a bug.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Just give warriors, mages and priest spammable 60heal and thne rouges wont have an advantage :lol: :P
    Give us a spammible attack then :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    Give us a spammible attack then :P[/b]
    w00t spammable spike...shit id give up minor heal for a spammable spike anyday

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Felix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

Give us a spammible attack then :P
    w00t spammable spike...shit id give up minor heal for a spammable spike anyday [/b]
    Who wouldnt ._.
    I mean, pk'ing would be fucking MENTAl if 1, only 1 rougw had spammable spike, bosses would go down in a few secondsfor rouges
    If Spammable spike was ever added
    They would need to add, DD drops EASY! Everyone have more ac and hp, etc :P

Originally posted by SinFiery

Please sir, dont call it a bug because it is not.
    Thank you *
    SHUT UP AND QUIT TRYING TO GET YOUR POSTS UP!

Its to much to read but i think CTRL minor and comboing is hard like murtaza say, and its very annoying when ur mana ends in a second, but if u learn to handle it good its not fun to fight that person :P

Anyway ctrl minor when u runaway from a fight is annoying like hell!

STOP RUN STAY AND DIE!

mammlea

Right clicking 10 times to produce 19 minor heals is a bug,

however if you have 3 minor heals in your skill bar thats a different story

Banned

Originally posted by Daz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daz`)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

Please sir, dont call it a bug because it is not.
    Thank you *
    SHUT UP AND QUIT TRYING TO GET YOUR POSTS UP![/b]
    Please sir, dont yell at me as I only speak the truth.

If I wanted to get my post count high, I could spam the olympia section with topics about selling crap that I wont. Thank you

As for this, No one has proven to me this alters gameplay, that is what a bug does.

A bug dosent allow you to do somthing you can already do, but faster.
    A bug changes either how you do it, (IE: From winning time splitters by shooting the most ppl to standing on a certain area, for 1 second and you auto win, thats a bug. This ctrl thing is just getting a gun that shoots faster, not a bug an advantage.)
    None of you retards, who all say its so obvious have shown anything to go against this, and so it is not a bug.
    Thanks guys. But your just follow the flame trend whores. kkthx

Originally posted by mammlea
    Right clicking 10 times to produce 19 minor heals is a bug,

however if you have 3 minor heals in your skill bar thats a different story
    Read this:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p?p=43929#43929

still got its limitations. Ok 10 clicks and 19 heals but thats 1140HP in 3 secs. And if what really bothers here is ppl running away minor healing very fast, they can do the same thing at same speed with the keyboard.

exactly if anything control + minor heal makes it easier for people to die

Die chris

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM