Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i disagree i don't think that many people respect him just have a few that do...
Page: 7

i disagree i don't think that many people respect him just have a few that do

FictionalReality

Originally posted by NYchris
    Ujio a warrior does have a chance they have the pot perfect and keep the combo going perfect the sins hp ina *minor fight may look high but in reality it could be very low. *Its pretty much like a bluff sure if the sin plays perfect I dont think the warrior does have a chance but no one is perfect and people always make mistakes.
    why bp doesnt use massive and parasite on bp v warrior? for a fair duel right? if bp uses massive and parasite a warrior have a change? NO ... and im trying to say if a rogue uses minor on 1v1 warrior has no change too ... think it 10 minor is 600 hp 20 minor is 1200 hp and this is spamable if u r fast enough any rogue never loses on sin vs warrior...this fking minor is better than 1920 heal... in my opinion sins musnt use minor on tank or must slide ...
    btw chris i watch ur 1v1 with krakatoe u r getting him down on slide right? so a rogue can beat a warrior on slide too...
    this is my opinion guys u accept or not...

you are thinking about yourself chris. No one respects you because they know what you have done in the past and also for using this bug. I didnt say i was right, i said i won the argument. You are not putting up any counter-argument, all you are doing now is insulting me, which i repeat i dont mind.

The only thing i know for sure, and i proved, is that you heal faster with ctrl. This is fact, with ctrl down you heal twice as fast as without it. This alone is enough reason to call it a bug, but you seem to want to ignore this fact and rant on about 1v1's etc. Like i said i dont care what people use 1v1, i dont worry about other people i always know i will win anyway. This bug is mainly abused in party fights to regain instant HP or to give party members instant HP. I know you do this youself and this is probably why you are trying to avoid the subject.

crazy-irish

and what makes you think we should respect you 0000000 why dont you just leave us alone @ dms man were not chasing you guys are we....here he comes im tankin dms he acid pots the hell out of my priest and then comes after me mannn acid pottin is for pussies man go figure it out lol

Achemenes

more ppl respect chris than u zero k thx bye

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    you are thinking about yourself chris. No one respects you because they know what you have done in the past and also for using this bug. I didnt say i was right, i said i won the argument. You are not putting up any counter-argument, all you are doing now is insulting me, which i repeat i dont mind. *

The only thing i know for sure, and i proved, is that you heal faster with ctrl. This is fact, with ctrl down you heal twice as fast as without it. This alone is enough reason to call it a bug, but you seem to want to ignore this fact and rant on about 1v1's etc. Like i said i dont care what people use 1v1, i dont worry about other people i always know i will win anyway. This bug is mainly abused in party fights to regain instant HP or to give party members instant HP. I know you do this youself and this is probably why you are trying to avoid the subject.
    I respect chris.
    That's atleast 1, guess your WRONG.
    Does this mean your head will explode?
    You win no arguement men, its not obvious you win, because in a world of KO, Brown beats white and im brown

And pssh, europe > america?
    You must be high n1gga.

In turn, 000000 your good at KO, but that's the limit to what you can do.
    Making the rules of the game for your class because your the "god", I think you arent even close.

Originally posted by NYchris
    zero you have very big ears so maybe you should listen. *You say you cant heal faster without control its easily done as i have stated you can do it even faster. *You can't take nothing becasue everyone can see your anger on the game. *Remember that kid in counter strike that calls everyone a hacker and gets so pissed thats what you are. *You are in your own little world you think you are always right and win on everything but thats not the case now is it. *By the way why did you take your pic off the forum if you can take an insult . *Ujio a warrior does have a chance they have the pot perfect and keep the combo going perfect the sins hp ina *minor fight may look high but in reality it could be very low. *Its pretty much like a bluff sure if the sin plays perfect I dont think the warrior does have a chance but no one is perfect and people always make mistakes.
    zero is right

sorry but your wrong and what have you done in the past? You bought your first shard 8 from james when you were in insomnia and your first mirage dag 8 from james. I recieved a iron bow 9 from livechat which i did not ask for and i didnt know the guy who gave me it they just did it out of i didnt recieve any support for a month. Not to mention that this item turned out to be shit. Also lets not mention when you were banned you were even offering money to get unbanned so i mean you criticize someone but you should be doing it to yourself.

crazy-irish

Originally posted by Achemenes
    more ppl respect chris than u zero k thx bye
    well I dont know about that achemenes but I do know that 000000 thinks to much of himself and for starters I do not respect people raidin xp/farmin parties, wouldnt be suprised if he was 1 of the biggest ksers on el morad side considdering the bosses

take an example of youre fellow humans 000000 momento mori for instance always farm next to us we dont even toch eachother man

crazy in cz u should be expecting to be attacked some people are neutral some are not but that has nothing to do with respect in my opinion.

crazy-irish

well thats youre opinion chris mine is that it is lack of respect......and yes it seems ko is all he lives for...000000 a life?? now im wettin myself because of the laughter

we already know that :P

Banned

I think I know whats been proven,
    000000 is a poopy pants! YES, I SAID IT.

anyways, who gives a damn shit if you call me a bug abuser, Im fine with that, you hurting my KO reputation aint the end of the world. kk?

crazy-irish

mmmm I wonder he prob took his mum to his prom :P (quoted by moonglorious)

:Novalis:

mhh i think its ok bug using !!!
    is k2 networks problem
    k2 network to stupu to mae a bug free game
    k2 network cant fixe tempel event bug ! so? he deletet /disbanned temel event!

k2 netowrk suxx

ühm and who say this is a bug???

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM