Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ctrl minor healing

This is a discussion on ctrl minor healing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its still faster than doing it with normal. and normal i cant use 1900 mana before i can use soul ...
Page: 2

its still faster than doing it with normal. and normal i cant use 1900 mana before i can use soul again and right click u clearly can. well thats not the point im trying to make. this guy is saying that because he uses ctrl that it's legit. <_<

i almost use 1900 mana before a soul pot with normal minor heal

cause ur finger is a machine u dont count

and plus this guy admited to using ctrl i shoulda taken more ss. and he call me noob cause i dont use it :lol:

someslut

when did this become a bug? its not.. it was a feature that was implimented in the game.. what they need to do is put more of a delay on minor heal so you can only do like 4 or so per second instead of mass spamming like 30

:huh:

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    doesnt matter cause if you use ctrl minor heal you go too fast to beat a 1920 mana pot then you run out of mana and die lol
    i agree it isnt like mana pots are spammable i can spam minor heal w/ it set to a # for all my mana b4 the mana pot is ready to use again so basically its not a bug unless someone has a ton of mana like 4k and they use it to heal /town...

TunaFishyMe

does anyone know what a 'feature' in the game is? 'r' attack is a feature in the game. w,s,a,d to move is a feature in the game. Skills are a feature in the game. What do all of these things and every other 'feature' in the game have in common? They are explained clearly by NPC. Each skill has their own description of their use. THAT is a feature in the game. That is what proves that it intended. Is there any NPC or help form that explains holding down ctrl to increase the speed of minor heal? Is there any NPC that tells you that ctrl only works for right click and not by pressing the skill? NO! Is 'comboing' explained anywhere? NO! 'Comboing' BECAME a feature in the game, it was never intended. Until 'ctrl' is explained somewhere or is told to be legal, it is still a bug. Comprendez?!

For those who think MGames programmed this. Why would they make 'ctrl' the button? Its so far from everything else. Is it their intention to make this 'feature' as non-user-friendly as possible?! It surprises me how some people can combo, hold down ctrl and use their mouse at the same time.

someslut

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    does anyone know what a 'feature' in the game is? 'r' attack is a feature in the game. *w,s,a,d to move is a feature in the game. *Skills are a feature in the game. *What do all of these things and every other 'feature' in the game have in common? They are explained clearly by NPC. *Each skill has their own description of their use. *THAT is a feature in the game. *That is what proves that it intended. *Is there any NPC or help form that explains holding down ctrl to increase the speed of minor heal? *Is there any NPC that tells you that ctrl only works for right click and not by pressing the skill? NO! *Is 'comboing' explained anywhere? NO! *'Comboing' BECAME a feature in the game, it was never intended. *Until 'ctrl' is explained somewhere or is told to be legal, it is still a bug. *Comprendez?! *

For those who think MGames programmed this. *Why would they make 'ctrl' the button? *Its so far from everything else. *Is it their intention to make this 'feature' as non-user-friendly as possible?! *It surprises me how some people can combo, hold down ctrl and use their mouse at the same time.
    how else would it be there if it wasnt programmed in <_< and all the documentation in the game is worthless and thats no reason to say it isnt a 'feature' just because it hasnt been mentioned. its more of less something thats been over looked.. i never saw any documentation as to how to even use the right click function. are you saying that its a bug to make a little green box around the skill and then double click the right mouse button to activate it? come on, dont be such a fool

TunaFishyMe

Obviously, you dont know the definition of a bug. This discussion has been said over and over again. Im not going to argue with someone who thinks the expression "Time is money" means that time is something you can sell lol. -__-"

someslut

^_^ :wub:

Banned Senior Member

come back to KO slut and go orc

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    does anyone know what a 'feature' in the game is? 'r' attack is a feature in the game. *w,s,a,d to move is a feature in the game. *Skills are a feature in the game. *What do all of these things and every other 'feature' in the game have in common? They are explained clearly by NPC. *Each skill has their own description of their use. *THAT is a feature in the game. *That is what proves that it intended. *Is there any NPC or help form that explains holding down ctrl to increase the speed of minor heal? *Is there any NPC that tells you that ctrl only works for right click and not by pressing the skill? NO! *Is 'comboing' explained anywhere? NO! *'Comboing' BECAME a feature in the game, it was never intended. *Until 'ctrl' is explained somewhere or is told to be legal, it is still a bug. *Comprendez?! *

For those who think MGames programmed this. *Why would they make 'ctrl' the button? *Its so far from everything else. *Is it their intention to make this 'feature' as non-user-friendly as possible?! *It surprises me how some people can combo, hold down ctrl and use their mouse at the same time.
    amen!

TunaFishyMe

i have really bad grammar. I should start proof-reading what i write.

Banned

Still not said to be illegal if used by K2, Thus not a bug.
    Thank you for making a usless topic. ^^.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast