Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Ctrl Minor in Ice Age

This is a discussion on Ctrl Minor in Ice Age within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does this shitty little bug still happen in Ice Age? I know on the World Champ server it did not ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Ctrl Minor in Ice Age

Does this shitty little bug still happen in Ice Age? I know on the World Champ server it did not but I've been told on the normal Ice Age you can.

PS Ctrl minor is fucking gay!!! :angry:

DL JapKO and check h43r:

Default Re: Ctrl Minor in Ice Age

Originally posted by Felix
    Does this shitty little bug still happen in Ice Age? I know on the World Champ server it did not but I've been told on the normal Ice Age you can.

PS Ctrl minor is fucking gay!!! *:angry:
    I completly agree, its overpowered for rogues with lots of mana. I hope its taken out also, but I hope they dont increse the mana used like they did before, even 100 mana for 60hp is a good bit imo.

@ Noobzz, every version of ko is different, we will have to wait and see what K2 does this time, fuck I wouldent be supprized if they added a macro program in PUS.

I_Am_On_Ares

omg just tape down ctrl and have minor on right click how hard is that? or u can minor with rightklick even without ctrl. I bet ur one of those sins that use hp pots when fighting and dies easily to warriors

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    omg just tape down ctrl and have minor on right click how hard is that? or u can minor with rightklick even without ctrl. I bet ur one of those sins that use hp pots when *fighting and dies easily to warriors
    How about they implement a 75-dagger defense grade 1 helmet for mages, warriors and priests?

heh what if priests could ctrl +1920 heal or warriors ctrl sword dance?

Its not fair is it?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    omg just tape down ctrl and have minor on right click how hard is that? or u can minor with rightklick even without ctrl. I bet ur one of those sins that use hp pots when *fighting and dies easily to warriors
    Actually I Minor combo just don't exploit a shitty little bug when doing it

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares
    How about they implement a 75-dagger defense grade 1 helmet for mages, warriors and priests?

heh what if priests could ctrl +1920 heal or warriors ctrl sword dance?

Its not fair is it?[/b]
    ah spoken like a true papermage that gets spike + R +thrust = death

and about minorheal combo, bug or no bug it still ownes 99% warriors, maybe not bp

everybody saying ctrl+minor rightclick is bug, can anyone show some notice from k2 page where it says its bug?

Yun_Yuuzhan

Let's not forget that comboing and sliding are bugs too. At what point is a line crossed? Personally I don't see a difference between ctrl-right clicking and just plain right clicking. Either way, the effect is the same - the rogue's not going to die.

Without ctrl using mana pots or hp pots in mouse2 is very difficult.

Banned Senior Member

if they ever remove ctrl from bugging minor heal, I'll look forward to certin 1v1's in cz ^_^

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Calwing
    How so? I do it just fine.

FiRe

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Let's not forget that comboing and sliding are bugs too. *At what point is a line crossed? *Personally I don't see a difference between ctrl-right clicking and just plain right clicking. *Either way, the effect is the same - the rogue's not going to die.
    delete all asasin skills cuz sin is bug :lol:

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Calwing
    How so? I do it just fine.[/b]
    well, u need doubleclick right mouse, if u dont hold ctrl.

Dorn

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Let's not forget that comboing and sliding are bugs too. *At what point is a line crossed? *Personally I don't see a difference between ctrl-right clicking and just plain right clicking. *Either way, the effect is the same - the rogue's not going to die.
    umm dude...there is a KEY for sliding...its called the "w" key...now if its a bug...why would they have a key DESIGNATED for sliding? think about that. and for comboing...read the TOS it says NOTHING about comboing in there

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast