Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ctrl Minor in Ice Age

This is a discussion on Ctrl Minor in Ice Age within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me see if I can find 0000000's movie. It will make perfect sense after you see it....
Page: 3

Hostage

Let me see if I can find 0000000's movie. It will make perfect sense after you see it.

FatM4n

I did a movie about ctrl+minor
    i'm uploading atm to filefront

Banned Senior Member

FileFront is for gays

Yun_Yuuzhan

Proof won't be necessary, I trust you guys' word. I'm at work so I can't watch videos, boss wouldn't like that.

Thanks for clearing it all up.

FatM4n

Originally posted by phantomlink
    FileFront is for gays
    sorry a little typo it's on rapidshare :P

EDIT: Yun when u get home maybe u wanna check it out :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    FileFront is for gays
    sorry a little typo it's on rapidshare :P

EDIT: Yun when u get home maybe u wanna check it out :P[/b]
    I think I know what it looks like now that you described it. Starts off like normal minor heal, then looks like spam ricecakes + minor heal all at once super fast? The rogue gets covered in a cloud of blue particles and their health just wont budge.

FatM4n

something like that :P

but In my video I have soem other footage of ctrl+minor but now when we describe it so good maybe u dotn wanna look at it :P

FatM4n

Loca

comboing is smth what any n00b can do if he know how to do it , same with using str armors to carry more pots & sliding

but ctrl + right click minor is smth what any kind of n00b can't do coz of low mana ...

i remember about half of month ago i did 1 vs 1 with BonnieParker or what was he's name ... he redballed with few hits but after he started to use minorheal (bug) , he's HP was alwayz full and i lost the 1 vs 1 ... but at the beginning of this 1 vs 1 ... i was fukin sure im gonna beat him ... so in my opinion Ctrl+right click minor healing is a fukin big advantage and i should be fixed asap :angry:

Banned Senior Member

Bonnie is a r/l friend of mee: and we all know he's insane with minor heal

Loca

yea too insane -_-

userbin

im pplaying a warrior on cypher... i havent met a rouge that i cant pound into the ground that minors.... and many are 70 and even more are 65 + ( gogogogo macro ftw ) :rollseyes:

for me its a matter of finding what they dont have weapon defs for... some, can use raptor... others use 2h giga.... other can use dual weild effectively against them.... and extreme cases i dual weild impacts +7 or imp +7 1h gig +8.... and for cypher i dont have that great of gear... +7 shells only 25 dd hat / glass belt for my dd

but after a few mins of spamming 700 + to most any rouge in cz most turn tail and run away redballin... even worse is when there's 3 lvl 70 sins who cant kill a solo warior.... ;/

you cant macro and bug abuse true skill ;//

btw is it bug abuse that i ctrl + right click sword dancing for rwsrwsr combo ??? h43r: h43r:

Foretold

It still takes some skill to minor Ctr + Minor... imo i think it takes more skill because it always ends up fucking up your combo because if you do it too fast, bammo there goes your mp. But i guess if you didnt use Ctr and minored just as fast, people would complain. Double right clicking on your mouse is really hard and comboing at the same time, usually screws up my combo that much I know, cant combo with left hand and run around + minor with right.. too much for my brain to process lol

RingWraith

That means sin become a useless class if it doesnt work zuahaha

why do you people always have to bring up the same old issues? especially when most of you dont know what you are talking about. Let me go over the principles:

It is easier to ctrl-minor than otherwise since you are hitting the button half the speed. Once you know the right speed to heal at you can maintain constant healing. It is no different to normal minorhealing, just half the speed and half the effort.

The real advantage (and abuse) is when a rogue dumps his entire mana + an HP pot in less than 2 seconds whilst running away from a difficult situation. There is no alternative way of doing this with such little effort and with no requirement for high-FPS as with keyboard spamming. A rogue who does this is almost impossible to kill, and it can make an averagely-skilled rogue into a tank.

The real skilled rogues do not need to use this though since they have better hand coordination.

There is a huge amount of opposition to ctrl-minor from the majority of players, even the old KOLA was interested in removing it and mgames have removed it in later patches. The only proponents of this method are the people who use it themselves and lack any alternative.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast