Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ctrl Minor in Ice Age

This is a discussion on Ctrl Minor in Ice Age within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bonnieparker does not have use cntrl minor heal, i have 1vs1'd many times with bonnie and both times when they ...
Page: 4

Banned

bonnieparker does not have use cntrl minor heal, i have 1vs1'd many times with bonnie and both times when they were redballing their hp stayed the same it only went down because of spike/thrust/pierce right after one another then it goes up because of red skills

Banned

Dont worry, its not going anywhere, I tested it in JPKO, and works. Have fun bitching more, thanks

japko is not run by mgames.

Murtaza

The funny thing is;

nothing is gonna change. Coz i m 100% sure u will be still able to place 1,2,3,4,5,6 minor heal skills to same skill bar.

ok, remove CTRL, what then? u gonna whine about how many minor heals are in skill bar?

u also gonna start to call that bug abuse?

Then KO is a bug and u keep abusing it by playing.

CelticFrost

Originally posted by Murtaza
    The funny thing is;

nothing is gonna change. Coz i m 100% sure u will be still able to place 1,2,3,4,5,6 minor heal skills to same skill bar.

ok, remove CTRL, what then? u gonna whine about how many minor heals are in skill bar?

You should read zero's post carefully. Its not about it being a bug but the unfair advantage it gives to rogues comparing to the other classes.

so go and use 12345678 all minor heal then if its the same.

fact is that it isnt and its no alternative.

Murtaza

You should read zero's post carefully. Its not about it being a bug but the unfair advantage it gives to rogues comparing to the other classes.

you should read my post before posting your own shit.
    The Topic is about CTRL + MINOR. <================== Understood?

and i m saying that nothing s gonna change even CTRL is removed... BECAUSE MINOR HEAL IS A SPAMMABLE SKILL and u can get same heals as CTRL + minor by placing 2 minors into ur skill bar instead of placing one.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Murtaza

you should read my post before posting your own shit.
    The Topic is about CTRL + MINOR. <================== Understood?

and i m saying that nothing s gonna change even CTRL is removed... BECAUSE MINOR HEAL IS A SPAMMABLE SKILL and u can get same heals as CTRL + minor by placing 2 minors into ur skill bar instead of placing one.
    CTRL+minor heal gives you addition heals that you dont press. Having two minor heals on your skill bars is completely different because each minor heal only gives you 1 heal. It makes your skillbar more complicated so its harder to combo.

Haxium

if u do it a long time u can get 5 minor heals when u click once. but then u need to ctrl+minor heal alot.
    wrong and 1000times wrong. Ctrl don't even x2, it x2 -1.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So my original question is can it be done in Ice age?

in the world champ server it was not working but other vertions is it. I don't really care the pros or minuses of using it just curious why it not possible in one vertion of Ice age then possble in another.

Haxium

Originally posted by Felix
    So my original question is can it be done in Ice age?

in the world champ server it was not working but other vertions is it. I don't really care the pros or minuses of using it just curious why it not possible in one vertion of Ice age then possble in another.
    As i told u in bf, it work everywhere cept in kowc. But i heard that kowc will be close to "our" ice age, so yeah, itll might be fixed

BonnieParker

Hi all i dont post much around but i just wanted to clear out a few things; i cant use right click for minor heal coz i have LF on my right click i play a lil different than many rouges coz most use LF on skill bar, when i first started practicing on minor combo (way back) i tried to use right click but because my mouse isnt good the curser kept on moving away from the center to other points where i couldnt use it for minor, ever since then i used minor on skill. And about the guy who ever it was that 1 on 1 with me and couldnt get my hp down, well when u pot and 1 on 1 ouch ur hp goes down and then when u change to minor heal u can regain ur hp coz ur apponent is usually relaxed and thinks its over (so its mental not bug) and one last thing. On bonnie i have 21** something mana now for a rouge that has a mana above 2200 u can really have a solid and confortable minor heal but if ur mana is around 1900 or 2000 then its very risky to try use minor heal combo. Now last words for all of u to know if u use minor heal combo and Ctrl then u just cant combo the reason for that is ur mana would finish before ur pot time and u cant hit ur skills, so its a mess up. if u c some 1 using ctrl minor heal u have nothing to worry about coz they wont be damging u much (mostly will be r skill) and u really dont have much to worry about unless they have a huge mana bar close to 3k or they are a real bug pro's that can just about leave enouch mana untill next repot to hit a skill on u.

I wish u all good luck

CelticFrost

[quote]

I did read your post and im answering your question. Myabe you should think twice before posting? As i said, CTRL minnor is a bug, plus it gives rogues unfair advantages therefore it should be removed. The same goes for that other way, placing 2 minnors into your skill bar.

POEK

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(I_Am_On_Ares)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@
    <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares

omg just tape down ctrl and have minor on right click how hard is that? or u can minor with rightklick even without ctrl. I bet ur one of those sins that use hp pots when *fighting and dies easily to warriors
    How about they implement a 75-dagger defense grade 1 helmet for mages, warriors and priests?

heh what if priests could ctrl +1920 heal or warriors ctrl sword dance?

Its not fair is it?
    ah spoken like a true papermage that gets spike + R +thrust = death

and about minorheal combo, bug or no bug it still ownes 99% warriors, maybe not bp[/b]
    ah spoken like a true papermage that gets spike + R +thrust = death

Lol try me

c0uDzZ

didnt read the other pages, but ill add my comment

ctrl minor healing is not a bug imo, it allows you to dump your mana to health in a short time, you must be experienced with it, otherwise you would dump too much mp and wouldn't have MP for big skills like spike / thrust / bloody beast.

Minor healing does not have casting timeit may be spammed, but 1920 has a casting time preventing it from being spammed -_-

Also without minor heal comboing, only sins who could beat warriors 1v1 would have to be farly superior in items + level. or egyptian gods h43r:

and not all people has good enough PC's to do minor heal comboing by the 'normal' way, remember, hardware is important too .. to add, there are a few sins who can do this minor comboing without CTRL, usually getting 2 minor heals in skillbar, or having superb finger coordination, learn to lose next time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast