Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Ctrl Minor in Ice Age

This is a discussion on Ctrl Minor in Ice Age within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by c0uDzZ learn to lose next time This Originally happend because Nesma said I should use Ctrl for ...
Page: 5

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by c0uDzZ
    learn to lose next time
    This Originally happend because Nesma said I should use Ctrl for my minor heal combo. I can handle most that use Ctrl minor but I still think it is highly gay.

JimXrOx

ctrl+minor is completely useless imo.. u dont need to bump all your mana to hp.. if u are an experienced person on the assassin skills u know how much mana u need to bump everytime and between your comboing.. using ctrl+minor prevents you from comboing affectively and thats the worst thing for a sin on our days.. bad combo=dead sin.. even if he got 10k mana to bump -.-

Zparda

Where u was all this time u fag :P

Banned

bitch bitch bitch T_T.

MaJe

Ctr+minor makes sins almost not impossible to die when 1-1. İt is not fair.İf they fix it one day i wanna see all these noob rogues at cz who are trying 1-1 GAYSTYLE. Also i wanna see how good is Hakunamatata without this BUGG.
    (btw just ice is enough to kill them )

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Still can't beat me my little baba friend :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dunno why people bitch about it so much...the only heal that gets the real advantage is the first one after that theyre heals are no faster than ur hp pots cept they do it with minor heal instead...u can minor heal just as fast with ur hand with only 1 minor heal on ur skill bar

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    dunno why people bitch about it so much...the only heal that gets the real advantage is the first one after that theyre heals are no faster than ur hp pots cept they do it with minor heal instead...u can minor heal just as fast with ur hand with only 1 minor heal on ur skill bar
    You CANT heal just as fast with only 1 minor heal icon. The point is you can dump your whole mana bar with just a few ctrl + right clicks, because it multiplies, if you press minor heal 1 time on the keyboard you wont get x2 or x3 minor heals

if priests could ctrl 1920 heal or judgment, everyone would cry, but aren't they're using as many heals/judges as they're supposed to, limited by their mana bar? This ctrl-minor heal thing is overpowering sins, proof of it is mediocre sins tanking 2-3 people, their hp not even budging... mine budges more than a few inches but that's cause my eye is bigger than my mouth :lol:

MaJe

Originally posted by Felix
    Still can't beat me my little baba friend :P
    yeah i ice them and when they are trying to cure ..BANGGGGGGGGGGG...
    PRESS OK A.Q U ARE FUKED NOW BY NOOB MAGE

Browzer

First post here ... Don't start flaming me ^_^
    I'm a sin and I to think ctrl-minor is dumb ...
    I can't use it cause when pk'ing I'm almost always using my 2 hands on keyboard just for targetting I use my mouse a little.
    But when in arena I see alot of sins trying ctrl-minor but they're always dieing bcuz they're mana is down so fast they almost never have mana for attacks, so easy for me to kill 'em ...

Sinister

there is a method to this madness ( doing minor heal as fast as ctrl+right click ) with out actully using that bug . i know it and i also know that some of the elit sins do as well. i never use minor heal when i do 1 v 1 becaus i do not want to have a lable of bug abuser. since there is no way of telling weather you are uing ctrl +minor or doing it the legit way. so i just use 720 pots. and can take down a sin using m.heal.

and no i am not sharing the true way to minor heal with you! so dont ask me for it, figure it out it is pretty simple

angelsdream

Maybe does ctrl minor isnt a bug but its just GAYY to use it on 1vs1 when people both have 55dd its just a waste of time cause u cant get ur hp down...

DarkNeZz

In JPKO works in KRKO client dosent so its little above ice age patch

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345