Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cure in Border Defense Wars

This is a discussion on Cure in Border Defense Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually, I mastered almost getting to lvl 61, because back in those days I had no such good items and ...
Page: 2

Actually, I mastered almost getting to lvl 61, because back in those days I had no such good items and had to farm my quest items...so I had to boss hunt for everything, and even lvling, you don't get 200 more HP even when lvling to 70.

About the debuffing, even while parasited/tormented/massived (damn debuffers ¬¬ ) I don't get 2-hit in border war :P[/b]
    yea well...there are ppl that probably just make a char to go and get the boxes or smthn =]
    and yep...u never get 200hp per lvl, but u also dont get hp when u do the master

ISeeYouPee

its not like u get sorted with preist or anything every time....
    most times i dont have a preist in my party but ya. usualy its about 7 mages and 1 warrior which sucks ..people dont scroll and so.. but i like everything in bdw everything is 100% got to love that...ice mage ftw.

Destructo

its not like u get sorted with preist or anything every time....
    most times i dont have a preist in my party but ya. usualy its about 7 mages and 1 warrior which sucks ..people dont scroll and so.. but i like everything in bdw everything is 100% got to love that...ice mage ftw.[/b]
    You got some bad luck then, every BDW party ive been in has been 2 priests, 0-1 mages and then rest rogues/warriors.

Even though it is ok that theres no cures since im a duffer but, it does suck because it shows no skill. Its usually whoever doesn't get duffed wins.

enigma69

yea well...there are ppl that probably just make a char to go and get the boxes or smthn =]
    and yep...u never get 200hp per lvl, but u also dont get hp when u do the master [/b]
    i thought you did >.<

i thought after masters, maybe not all chars, that you get more hp per stat point into hp >.<
    i could b wrong since i havnt mastered a char in ages....

o and i think its awsome the way BDW are. no cures is something different. if you think duffers are overpowered, then hopefully you have a duffer in your party.. only thing that bugs me is when you end up with 4 mages in the party and not 1 has an ice aoe. zzzzzz dead.

ArminVanBuuren

and yep...u never get 200hp per lvl, but u also dont get hp when u do the master [/b]
    well, don&#39;t know about the others, but I go to kick some green asses just to get nps and exp...about the master, I DID got the HP, my cousin with his warrior did as well and my brother with his mage got extra mana when mastered...but now my cousin made me remember it was during the original KO so I don&#39;t know if that has changed due to the several expansions and patches.

didinino

its all about teamplay and working 2gether, if every1 spam buff and sw, run around solo and dont do shit for the party then u&#39;ll never win.

its basic 8vs8 so trust me u can go naked with weapons and win if u have a good party.

Banned

Personally, BDW is the last bit of fun this game offers. 8v8 party fights, no guarantees what kind of party your going to get. I have no problem with the not being able to cure, im an ice mage. If i get duffed, i stay in back and nova/slow anyone and everyone i can, while tping the melees out of harms way. Its what this game was intended for, party fights. You just have to play smart and you should be fine.

true bw is fun to play, and i dont have any problem if i&#39;m maliced but what annoying me is when i&#39;m debuffed , anyway i laugh everytime i go to bw with my old char or when i go to lvl 70 cave and i hear people screaming for cure
    cure cure CUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE CUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
    when they gonna understand cure doesn&#39;t work there <_<

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i like the abilty to not cure tbh, im a bp, and a buffer and only have malice, but not being able 2 cure gives every class an advantage, cept for rouge (sin), warriors can leg cut/ scream, mages can slow, preist can duff, archers can ice shot if they have it, but its all about teamwork and to aim the same person, if u take out their support the rest of the party can die fast w/ or w/o db, and tbh, SIN is usually overpowered, this gives a chance for other classes 2 help out, cuz if u play a rouge, u can cure LF away and not die, or cure use ur 400 ac skill and run away, and all that shit, so i think the abilty to NOT cure helps out here, also random partys are good, because then u have 2 communicate with them and work together as a team, not solo in order to win, you all want 2 win the box, and the only way to do that is to work together, no matter who they are, but if u got sum1 who leechs, juss have a mage tp them out there so they die, they wont get XP, but they will get a box if u win ><

kishtan

Random parties where everyone has the same goal of winning is fine with me. My only real complaint is that BDW is setup so that everyone, even the losers get XP. Currently there is no where else in game where you can get that much xp (even if you lose) within up to 30min. And because of this, you get a lot of peeps that abuse this by joining and then going afk.

DeHealer

I hate the AFK ppl, and i have to say a party with 2+ mages owns

Nactoble

i like the abilty to not cure tbh, im a bp, and a buffer and only have malice, but not being able 2 cure gives every class an advantage, cept for rouge (sin), warriors can leg cut/ scream, mages can slow, preist can duff, archers can ice shot if they have it, but its all about teamwork and to aim the same person, if u take out their support the rest of the party can die fast w/ or w/o db, and tbh, SIN is usually overpowered, this gives a chance for other classes 2 help out, cuz if u play a rouge, u can cure LF away and not die, or cure use ur 400 ac skill and run away, and all that shit, so i think the abilty to NOT cure helps out here, also random partys are good, because then u have 2 communicate with them and work together as a team, not solo in order to win, you all want 2 win the box, and the only way to do that is to work together, no matter who they are, but if u got sum1 who leechs, juss have a mage tp them out there so they die, they wont get XP, but they will get a box if u win ><[/b]
    You have a good point there.. I just prefer going for priests and mages but now i have to stick back with others.. unless there are other people who are trying to get enemy priests too.

if u hate it tat much b a priest urself

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Cool

if u hate it tat much b a priest urself[/b]
    Oct 31 2007, 01:28 PM + Jun 25 2008, 09:28 PM = Almost 7 Months in difference.
    GG Reply h34r:

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol wtf... you just browse through pages and pages to find a topic that suites you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast