Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thx all people for sending costumer support at ticket

This is a discussion on Thx all people for sending costumer support at ticket within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With my cs ticket i had contact with a gm, he said they would fix this and that was 100% ...
Page: 1

With my cs ticket i had contact with a gm, he said they would fix this and that was 100% a bug in the game.

So Orcs will have to lose 3 wars until they get 1 ap boost. Today there was about same amount of orcs and humans, thx to teamplay we won this war. Finaly joy in the war again.

Orcs killed 2 warders, humans killed 2 warders, but we killed finaly their keeper

good job see you all, so you guys see when there is a bug and everyone sent a ticket about it, it realy can be fixed.

Good luck let's hope it gives people with other problems with ko some hope that their probs will be fixed one day also.

Greetings Dennis

LOL if you want felix you can delete this post to ^^ i don't give a fk, justice will win always even somethimes it takes longer ^^.

congratz man good job btw

dorpwn

good, now send tickets about enchants scroll in sundries!

Brita

good, now send tickets about enchants scroll in sundries![/b]
    haha yea :lol:

i wanted to see me doing 999999 dmg on humans :P
    stil great that the fix it :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

With my cs ticket i had contact with a gm, he said they would fix this and that was 100% a bug in the game.

So Orcs will have to lose 3 wars until they get 1 ap boost. Today there was about same amount of orcs and humans, thx to teamplay we won this war. Finaly joy in the war again.

Orcs killed 2 warders, humans killed 2 warders, but we killed finaly their keeper

good job see you all, so you guys see when there is a bug and everyone sent a ticket about it, it realy can be fixed.

Good luck let's hope it gives people with other problems with ko some hope that their probs will be fixed one day also.

Greetings Dennis

LOL if you want felix you can delete this post to ^^ i don't give a fk, justice will win always even somethimes it takes longer ^^.[/b]
    Shame it's taken you 4 years to realise about the ap bug Dennis. Happy Crystal leeching!

Banned

all i will say is when i was around and i led the wars we still won the wars even with the orcs having ap boost

and felix is right the ap boost has been on since diez started.....4 years to fix a little bug gg k2? rofl

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Next step Dennis is to get some important bugs that effect all the server fixed, how about the xp bug on d1 maybe?

I still can't understand how you would put 6 wars a week ( 6 hours in total ) over a possible 160 hours of xping on d1 ( I have taken 8 hours off for server down time ) or how about holding hands and singing protest songs to get the select char feature back?

Thing is after losing 3 weds wars the ap boost glitches untill the server resets on the tuesday matiance. So of course the GM will say there is no bug today just wait till sunday and all be back to normal again.

Next step Dennis is to get some important bugs that effect all the server fixed, how about the xp bug on d1 maybe?

I still can't understand how you would put 6 wars a week ( 6 hours in total ) over a possible 160 hours of xping on d1 ( I have taken 8 hours off for server down time ) or how about holding hands and singing protest songs to get the select char feature back?

Thing is after losing 3 weds wars the ap boost glitches untill the server resets on the tuesday matiance. So of course the GM will say there is no bug today just wait till sunday and all be back to normal again.[/b]

to be honest i noticed after i nted to human :blink: :P

Mario

u mean these 2 hh warders ? :P

and whats wrong with 1st SS ? h34r:

Thing is after losing 3 weds wars the ap boost glitches untill the server resets on the tuesday matiance. So of course the GM will say there is no bug today just wait till sunday and all be back to normal again.[/b]
    Then i'll sent a cs ticket again ^^ no worries i sent about diez 1 xp bug also a ticket offcourse it would help if everyone send one ^^

And sorry Felix i don't leech the crystal ...

all i will say is when i was around and i led the wars we still won the wars even with the orcs having ap boost

and felix is right the ap boost has been on since diez started.....4 years to fix a little bug gg k2? rofl[/b]
    Tez almost every war is not led by a leader it's won by the players who are in the war, maybe you helped them a bit i can agree with that, but when i was warleader the human side won also many wars this is not because i was warleader it's because the 300 persons do a good job. Today we won the 2nd war most thx to all warleaders because we worked perfect togheter, i remember when you was warleader if you said something it was a joke or some funny comments. The only warleader who helped alot was parasight who said the timings for the bless and to defend certain warders. I remember you saying all rush in lolz but more sorry i can't remember but the ap boost is just not fun and Tez i can understand with your +3 ? +2 ? uniques you can survive ap boost easy. But not all players have these wonderfull items.

tamarama

Cool

...At least there's a *reason* to the D1 EXP bug. It's to overload the d1 server as a farming server.
    That's the same reason that there's only the abyss on d1.

At any rate, thank you Dennis.

<3

Lizora

Damn good step by soultaker there Many thanks from me to all

Cadence96

Sorry for the off topic. But during an invasion. How much nps does the crystal give?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast