Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is the cure bug in both sides in border wars?

This is a discussion on Is the cure bug in both sides in border wars? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol ihave that bug, i am a human and i cant cure yea...
Page: 2

SilentDaemon

Lol ihave that bug, i am a human and i cant cure yea

ArminVanBuuren

It is not a bug, it is how eslant dungeon and border wars work...I played fully debuffed for 20 minutes at yesterday's border war (parasited, massived and tormented) and was not a big deal...imo, it makes you see who are the ones that can handle with real pk and who can't.

someone told me that torment didnt work 0.o (or was it massive 0.o)

its just annoying.. i scroll up and most of the time cannot use it -_-

same for icing. 1 fking ice mage makes my life harder lol..

Ok so clear on that the cure dont work on both sides, theres no need for us (players consumers) to use scrolls with the exception of wolf scroll IF the massive skill dont work. Making it shoort, the less items players consume the less items players will buy = less money k2 is making out of it.

ArminVanBuuren

Ok so clear on that the cure dont work on both sides, theres no need for us (players consumers) to use scrolls with the exception of wolf scroll IF the massive skill dont work. Making it shoort, the less items players consume the less items players will buy = less money k2 is making out of it.[/b]
    Massive skill DO work at Border War Event. I don't know if it works at Eslant Dungeon, since I've been using a mage to join so I never get massived, but at Border I always get massived either as as sin or as a warrior.

I don't even bother to scroll or asking for undying...because I will get debuffed anyways...just pray for a good full healer and you'll be ok imho.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Sensible buffers in BDW should just be using group 1200 every now and then. It's better than no buff at all and you don't have to worry about pissing about with undying sets and shit.

Sensible buffers in BDW should just be using group 1200 every now and then. It's better than no buff at all and you don't have to worry about pissing about with undying sets and shit.[/b]
    tell that to the turk who needs Undy on Brahman -_-

its just annoying.. they waste 10-15 seconds with changing to hp set.. idiots.

ArminVanBuuren

If you are gonna be debuffed anyways why even bothering with buffing? just heal your party's ass as fast as you can and they'll be ok :lol:

How about torment does it work ive never been tormented there.

doubt its a bug, because if it isnt that sucks. Your pretty much dead right now if you get maliced/parasited. What also sucks is that if the duff runs out on its own without you dieing, your scrolls become bugged until you leave because that happened to me yesterday. The malice on my ran out and my ac scroll did not show back up and i did not get bonuses from it and then when we won, and it teleported my back to emc i got my ac scroll back, with, of course, the same time limit as if it would have been on the whole bdw [/b]
    I had the same thing happen. Here's the fix for the AC scroll bug. As soon as mailce/torment wears off. Click on your scroll again. You will get the animation as if you have rescrolled plus your scroll and bonuses showes back with the same time as when you got malices/tormented, but your scroll count stays the same. So if you have 15 ac scrolls, get maliced. Malice wares off, you click the scroll again, get scroll, scroll time, and bonuses back. And you still have 15 ac scrolls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12