Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Yloz
  • 1 Post By snipes
  • 1 Post By hongkongfury

Current News for Nepal (best wishes to anyone there)

This is a discussion on Current News for Nepal (best wishes to anyone there) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'm not religious so no prayers, but man I hope everyone is ok 7.9 magnitude earthquake rattles Nepal near Katmandu ...
Page: 1

Default Current News for Nepal (best wishes to anyone there)

I'm not religious so no prayers, but man I hope everyone is ok
    7.9 magnitude earthquake rattles Nepal near Katmandu - CNN.com

Sorry but everyone is not ok
    Chavoc likes this.

Are you all serious? Fucking peices of shite you know EXACTLY THIS POST AND YOU WILL FEEL LATER
    Chavoc likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

why the fuck is this here? in general chat, this is a KO-Forum.. not some news about world forum, retard.

are u having a mental breakdown or something?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Moved to off topic. Since we dont have section for this kind of news. Then it belongs here, in most cases.

On topic: Feeling sorry for victims, but maybe this is answer of our planet to their plan (nepal and china) to dig hole into Mt Everest to build railroad going right through it. Well they shouldnt even think about doing that to such a sacred hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Moved to off topic. Since we dont have section for this kind of news. Then it belongs here, in most cases.

On topic: Feeling sorry for victims, but maybe this is answer of our planet to their plan (nepal and china) to dig hole into Mt Everest to build railroad going right through it. Well they shouldnt even think about doing that to such a sacred hill.
    Ohhh, didn't know yer such a deviant mang.

... I don't want to diminish this "nepal thing"... but...

There ten thousand nasty things happening right now, and some of them are probably worse than whats happening in nepal. But the mainstream media doesnt report on it. In some cases, it never makes it out of a country into the internation knowledge i.e. north korea, china... or even american "secret intelligence" i.e. millitary stuff.

So I would like to "mourn nepal" if it would help anything, but it won't. Yeah it's not good what's happened... but at a certain point you just gotta say "man, there is alot of fucked up shit in the world... I gotta just do my best to be a good person, treat others who arent assholes with respect". If you really really really do care... then shit man I tip my hat off to you sir. But from what I see most people are just living in their little matrix bubble and when they get home from their shit job they hate and relieve stress by watching their cholesterol raising (look it up, watching tv raises the shit outa yer cholesterol) video box (TV) at 6:00pm to see "the news"... and then they can think:

"Oh my god, all these nasty things going on in the world, this negative world..." and so on and it's just draining and unhealthy... because that 30 minutes of news is .000000000001% of all the things that happened in the last 24 hours. See Nepal was mostly a fucked up country with fucked up things happening before. Did you care about any of that before this "nepal mourning"? Did you bother to find out anything about Nepal before that? Or are you just another media batty boy, soaking up the haunted fish bowls radiation. See that is what the media does... they take something that has sympathetic appeal... then run the shit out of it day after day, sometimes for weeks or even months. The accumulation and bombardment of information, presented so narrowly (i.e. ommiting essential background information or backstory). Then the viewer starts to feel an attchment to the story and becomes emotionally involved. This translates into good rating and in turn MONEY FROM ADVERTISEMENTS.

The inevitable conclusion of this is that yer sympathies have been created and manipulated by crafty "journalists" to turn a profit. Unless by some long shot you actually happen to care for the nepalese people genuinely (i.e. the way Sir Edmond Hillary did) instead of out of some current events hype (or often moral panic). If you really care about people struck by natural disaster, what about all the natural events that have occured recently that have affected people? Well, they didn't get fucked up enough to make emotional appeals to fat occidental couch potatoes.

We'd all be far better off if we focused on producing things we are passionate about and focusing on our creating endevours instead of just consuming consuming consuming being a "useless eater" or even "useless gamer". Myeah.
    Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    We'd all be far better off if we focused on producing things we are passionate about and focusing on our creating endevours instead of just consuming consuming consuming being a "useless eater" or even "useless gamer". Myeah.
    amen my friend