Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Current state KO

This is a discussion on Current state KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR for you it might be, for me it's fine. i'm awaiting the merge due to inactivity, ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    for you it might be, for me it's fine. i'm awaiting the merge due to inactivity, but still i have enough good pk-moments to enjoy, unlike you who sold out because he got rekkd to hard. and if i wanted to i could simply sell out and move to another, i'm getting offers for some of my items daily, so that won't be the problem.
    Oh no the mighty screamer thinks I got rekkd, my life is over. Seems that someone is still mad that they were total shit in titan and every other private server they ever played.

On topic. Unless you want to spend money your not going to get far at all in official KO, its just how the game has advanced, its impossible to spend your time farming and actually achieve any decent items, whereas in the older version you could just farm mobs that dropped high class items and make yourself decently geared without having to spend any money on the game except premium. Just find a sharer who will let you play his char on a dead ass server, or just go play some of the turk PK servers that are out there and that are active.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Oh no the mighty screamer thinks I got rekkd, my life is over. Seems that someone is still mad that they were total shit in titan and every other private server they ever played.

On topic. Unless you want to spend money your not going to get far at all in official KO, its just how the game has advanced, its impossible to spend your time farming and actually achieve any decent items, whereas in the older version you could just farm mobs that dropped high class items and make yourself decently geared without having to spend any money on the game except premium. Just find a sharer who will let you play his char on a dead ass server, or just go play some of the turk PK servers that are out there and that are active.
    Hahahaahahhahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahaha. oke you indeed are mad that you failed so hard.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xerath View Post
    I want to play without babaing ANYTHING. possible? I have reasons I can not baba whatsoever. Am willing to spend the time.
    Right now? Not really.
    If you want to play without babaing then I suggest to wait for a new server.

Currently, achieving an average gear in any server without spending real money would take you at least...7?8? months... and this is if you are good at reselling.
    And farming as much as possible..

Quote Originally Posted by Xerath View Post
    Also, if it is possible (with a reasonable amount of time,) what's cheaper, Mage or Sin? I know many will say Mage but don't they need op gear to not get 1 hit by sins? Idk... Halp pls
    Depends which server, I'm not sure what's happening (price wise) in different servers.
    But in Anatolia (the server I'm playing) the cheapest class is probably priest/mage.

Warrior/Rogue is about the same, depends what are you aiming for.

Seems that someone is still mad that they were total shit in titan and every other private server they ever played.
    so much stupidity in 1 sentence.
    are you the new adi?
    ScreameR likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Wait for another new server to come out and then start there. I might do that again. New servers are always a blast for at least a year if you have a decent active english clan.

People like all of you ruined this game, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    big polemiq kanka? gel ws. good job bro, 44 posts to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    so much stupidity in 1 sentence.
    are you the new adi?
    Oh look another little boy who wants my attention, sorry but I'm not a catholic priest so I have no interest.........

And I don't see how stating facts = stupidity, but then again from the posts i've seen you post you don't seem to be very intelligent, and coming from an idiot like me, that must say a lot.

Oh look another little boy who wants my attention, sorry but I'm not a catholic priest so I have no interest.........

And I don't see how stating facts = stupidity, but then again from the posts i've seen you post you don't seem to be very intelligent, and coming from an idiot like me, that must say a lot.
    just to point out your miserable logical thinking,
    keep going xD

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont understand why on earth would anyone nowdays want to spend 4-6 months on getting decent gear. When you can have it by paying few $$. If you have decent job, you can earn enough in few days, and gear up pretty well. Dont have to spend half year farming/reselling etc. Whenever you decide to quit, you can have it back by selling it again. Whats the big deal.
    +1 to that

mage on europe are pretty cheap

yeah i hear from everyone that mages are cheap but i've always wondered, don't they just get like 1 shotted by rogue spike unless they have some reaaaly good gear, which in turn would make them really expensive?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    yeah i hear from everyone that mages are cheap but i've always wondered, don't they just get like 1 shotted by rogue spike unless they have some reaaaly good gear, which in turn would make them really expensive?
    group of mages . or support mage with adamant . urchoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    preach it brother

*sigh*... It seems this game is just out to make money now... "If you can't beat em, join 'em!" was their motto to bring things like Genie into this game :/

So I guess it's basically impossible for me to play without paying?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast