Cursed fking Gobble

This is a discussion on Cursed fking Gobble within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How long will this shit last? I'm sick of it. Disconnections all the time, lag like hell. It's just a ...
Page: 1

WatchMySex

Default Cursed fking Gobble

How long will this shit last? I'm sick of it.
    Disconnections all the time, lag like hell. It's just a waste of my time and the money I payed for the premium just to be able to log in this game. Now it reached the limit of my patience. What the hell...
    OK its nice xp but it doesnt make sense if I cant even stay online to get those xps. I cant pk I cant farm and I cant even xp while this event is suppose to gift us some xp. If I was staying online for so long like I did for trying to hunt this mofo gobble
    Im pretty sure Id have gained the same xp if not even more.
    Might be with good intention but it messed up
    And no its not my internet connection because I have a good one also my desktop is not bad.
    yea let us suffer more K2
    dammit

Blancanieves

we dont need more topics about this

Edit : dont post the same and u dont get "usseles"
    ||
    /

WatchMySex

k and we dont need useless comments

Speed

exactly , like the one u just posted

WatchMySex

lol second useless comment and its still my 1 post :P

Lizora

give it up for the gobbles soon lvl 70

its good for ppl focusing on lvling but for dcz or people who just want to pk it sucks.

I cant even whore market anymore cuz of this.

Originally posted by Vacant
    its good for ppl focusing on lvling but for dcz or people who just want to pk it sucks.

I cant even whore market anymore cuz of this. *
    yeah...watch this make prices inflate b/c lower supply in market b/c everyone is merchanting at rabia while sleeping and getting exp :s

anyway, it'll probably be removed tonight since it is the end of the 'holiday weekend', it's fine when turks are sleeping but when they come on...turks into a fagfest

gravedigga_bg

slm Sergi :lol:

Speed

lets face it , this event PWNS , without the turks it would be soooo great all day... u can notice at night how smooth it goes...

Alexbobo

Yes its right this sux for people who only want pk or farms same than me but now i go take this lazy exp because i think event don't be online very long time.So i think all must go take this lazy exp

lastnight a fukin gay xtry watever clanleader of darkness [REPORT SUBJECT] me cuz i tranform to big ass blue one :lol: with good reason: "cuz u made me lag!" hahahahaha :lol: some kids should start play game at home. Dont be gay and cry with sux PC at net-cafe (i meant gay Xtry B) )

lol u whiners must be doing a different event to us. I did most of lvl 73 already, my clannie did 68-70, and oldies clan have made more than 30 uniques now from gobble only. Not bad for doing nothing except chatting on vent.

DragonFire

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    lol u whiners must be doing a different event to us. I did most of lvl 73 already, my clannie did 68-70, and oldies clan have made more than 30 uniques now from gobble only. Not bad for doing nothing except chatting on vent.
    ya really, Its free xp and uniques...you don't even have to do anything...You guys should stop complaining..