Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cursed Gobble Event still going on ?

This is a discussion on Cursed Gobble Event still going on ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hate the shit, really pissing me off!...
Page: 2

WarIsNotOver

i hate the shit, really pissing me off!

naf

its cool havent got dced a while

It sucks, it makes it stupid not to xp on it... And it lets ppl level so easy while other people worked hard to their lvls

Even a turk wich gives exp is flamed. Turks cant do anything right

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by CurLy
    It sucks, it makes it stupid not to xp on it... *And it lets ppl level so easy while other people worked hard to their lvls
    EXACTLY!!!

Ashearo

WarIsNotOver -> Shut up if you don like it just quit. Its free exo for EVERYONE so technically speaking, everyone will be able to gain exp and level at the same rate. If your computer or internet sucks and you keep dcing just relog. quit whining about it. You wanna pk, sure, you can do it for bout 30 mins on a1 when the turkeys are on a2 etc. I know that because i have done that and ive been chasing turkeys. Its the best time to gain your levels now and if you dont you will lose out to others who are levelling. Pk? you can always do it when you are at a higher level. So quit whining.

Ashearo

CurLy wrote:
    It sucks, it makes it stupid not to xp on it... And it lets ppl level so easy while other people worked hard to their lvls

youre entitled to this free exp to arent you? unless you are level 80 and 99.99% then yeah you lose out. But you are not. So you can gain levels too right?

ash, consider this much, doesnt matter how good your internet is during turk hour you WILL get dc from this due to masses of turks piling on the servers, and the server's not being able to handel it, at least on diez it is that way. so for the most part fps lags yes it's ur comp, but lag lag 95% chance during this event it's the server, since everyone gets 5-12 second lags.

i think it'll be taken off tonight or tommorow, since this is the end of the "holiday weekend"

Ashearo

I know. I get dc too. Just relog then. Everyone else gets dc as well so that is why i say we still gain exp at the same rate.

Nigglet

I LOVE IT!!! :wub: :wub: gogo gobble event!

next is santa !! WOOT!

Speed

OMG NOOOO , servers going down i hope they dont remove gobble !!! (((((

Slide-EYE

+1 Saishi !
    I m pissed off , stressed off , confused ... everything fuked up , cant pk , didnt get good drops , always gettin DC .......... wanna to know more?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12