Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cursed items materials

This is a discussion on Cursed items materials within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think you get one stone at a time from hellfire, havoc, enigma, cruel. But you get 1 stone every ...
Page: 2

:KnightOnline:

I think you get one stone at a time from hellfire, havoc, enigma, cruel.

But you get 1 stone every 10 of the mash monsters surrounding it.[/b]

killed about 30 of the 'mash' monsters surround hellfire etc.... and got no ancient gems

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

killed about 30 of the 'mash' monsters surround hellfire etc.... and got no ancient gems[/b]
    that sux i guese this new zone from ronark land will be the new bifrost ';-o

that sux i guese this new zone from ronark land will be the new bifrost ';-o[/b]
    does anyone know where else these ancient stones drop from?

It cant just be from the hellfire monsters,,,

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

does anyone know where else these ancient stones drop from?

It cant just be from the hellfire monsters,,,[/b]
    i think alot of people already know and are not saying to make as much as they can

i think alot of people already know and are not saying to make as much as they can[/b]
    I just need these ancient dragon stones aq

Someone wanna say where they drop ? aq

Ignore Me Senior Member

I just need these ancient dragon stones aq

Someone wanna say where they drop ? aq[/b]
    They do drop from mash monsters. Got one 3rd mob in beta. and next wepon stone was from different mash.

I thought it was hard work for that drop rate. Sounds like average is even worse. :blink:

Banned

Exclamation

They do drop from mash monsters. Got one 3rd mob in beta. and next wepon stone was from different mash.

I thought it was hard work for that drop rate. Sounds like average is even worse. :blink:[/b]
    a mash monster in the new zone from cz the shadow dude . place with rocks?

Ignore Me Senior Member

a mash monster in the new zone from cz the shadow dude . place with rocks?[/b]
    There are 4 groups of them with Hellfire, Cruel, Engima and Havoc. Far North West, Far South East in the bits between the mountains.

There names end in mash.

Aurora

The Ancient Dragon Tribe XXXX Blessed Stones are dropped from;

Enigma: Assassinator (Raum-dagger), Bowman (Windforce-bow)
    Cruel: Therapist (Gab-shield), Spiritual Wizard (Leonar-hammer)
    Havoc: Ice Wizard (Molok-ice staff), Fire Wizard (Fulitol-flame staff), Agent (Faun-lightning staff) /Check out the staffs for second elemental dmg
    Hell Fire: Spearsman (Nebiros-spear), Fighter (Baal-axe), Swordsman (Wirinom-sword)

About Nightmare Crystals, as someone said, yes i want to pick up some for me and my friends, so i prefer not to say it. But there is a bug about farming this, so till it is fixed no one can farm those crystals so many. Btw in the post Linus made in official forum, Nightmare Crystals are not in the list of the components to craft weapons. In Kalais forum, they are said to be bought from a NPC called Haepa.

And another information; a friend of mine tried to make a Gab 2 days ago and failed. He told me that some ppl tried to make Cursed Items with Shadow Piece in Ares and all failed too. They used 5 set components and 5 Shadow Pieces.. There can be some kind of bug about crafting. I know it is not 100% chance but 5 sets and 5 SPs ? :S

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

The Ancient Dragon Tribe XXXX Blessed Stones are dropped from;

Enigma: Assassinator (Raum-dagger), Bowman (Windforce-bow)
    Cruel: Therapist (Gab-shield), Spiritual Wizard (Leonar-hammer)
    Havoc: Ice Wizard (Molok-ice staff), Fire Wizard (Fulitol-flame staff), Agent (Faun-lightning staff) /Check out the staffs for second elemental dmg
    Hell Fire: Spearsman (Nebiros-spear), Fighter (Baal-axe), Swordsman (Wirinom-sword)

About Nightmare Crystals, as someone said, yes i want to pick up some for me and my friends, so i prefer not to say it. But there is a bug about farming this, so till it is fixed no one can farm those crystals so many. Btw in the post Linus made in official forum, Nightmare Crystals are not in the list of the components to craft weapons. In Kalais forum, they are said to be bought from a NPC called Haepa.

And another information; a friend of mine tried to make a Gab 2 days ago and failed. He told me that some ppl tried to make Cursed Items with Shadow Piece in Ares and all failed too. They used 5 set components and 5 Shadow Pieces.. There can be some kind of bug about crafting. I know it is not 100% chance but 5 sets and 5 SPs ? :S[/b]

It is bug on my site, the part about Satanism (Cursed Items in usko) wasnt writen by me, Nightmare Crystals was mentioned to be farmed, not bought in npc.

There is no bugs regarding crafting items drop in usko (maybe fosils in ED r bug only, not sure tho).

I am goin to write/fix guide on my site where u can get everything, coz curent version on my forum got some bugs.

P.S. The new uniques are already on Ares.
    P.S.2 i am selling nightmare crystals, giga hammers and all other items need for crafting on Ares :P

insertiq

I am goin to write/fix guide on my site where u can get everything, coz curent version on my forum got some bugs.[/b]
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded[/b]
    yeah :/

since i started updatin my site and puted info about forgotten frontiers numbers of visits drasticaly increased
    need wait 3 days i guess, if next month will be same, i will prolly change hosting for bigger bandwidth

anyway, some of the guides and screenshots are still here - http://z15.invisionfree.com/kalaisko/index...?showtopic=1122

missing some graphic tho coz they are hosted on same server as my site

About Nightmare Crystals, as someone said, yes i want to pick up some for me and my friends, so i prefer not to say it.[/b]
    turks! ^^

Ignore Me Senior Member

turks! ^^[/b]
    I dont understand. I buy Nightmare crystals easier than blessed stones.

I'm going to ask this again. Don't think it does much harm.

I have compounded a Wirinom. It sais nothing not +0 but has strength 1 and element 40. So I think it may need BES before BUS. But I once blew up sword of the dead at +1 LOL. So can someone who has done it say if these things need unlock with BES.

Richie

The patch that just came has put some of these items in sundries like cuff binder hides and shadow peices.
    Only prob is u cant buy them..so its only client side :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast