Be carefull please

This is a discussion on Be carefull please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With Phantom being hacked over $4000 was scammed before he even got home to check his msn. Guys please remember ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Be carefull please

With Phantom being hacked over $4000 was scammed before he even got home to check his msn. Guys please remember we do not help out with trade mediation as a rule due to the risks.

All the recent trouble this forum has had is down to one person and has effected over 100,000 people with the combined members of the 2 forums.

For now take extra care when doing USD trades. All the admins at this time are listed as Devile has spoken to us personally before restoring our accounts.

Do not take MSN's for granted and always take your time with anything. If you are unsure then do a public post and PM several members of the ADMIN team.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    With Phantom being hacked over $4000 was scammed before he even got home to check his msn. Guys please remember we do not help out with trade mediation as a rule due to the risks.

All the recent trouble this forum has had is down to one person and has effected over 100,000 people with the combined members of the 2 forums.

For now take extra care when doing USD trades. All the admins at this time are listed as Devile has spoken to us personally before restoring our accounts.

Do not take MSN's for granted and always take your time with anything. If you are unsure then do a public post and PM several members of the ADMIN team.
    i gotta support it since some1 used my nick to scam people b4 the patch went out.

u all take care and dont rush anywhere just make sure u r talking with the right man.

Thnx for the post Felix

My advice is do as much research as possible, if u say to the guy i need 1 day to research and he isn't willing to wait or whatever i would be concerned. If u have a gut feeling something is wrong it probably is, if u suspect anything from anyone, please contact a mod or admin to check it