Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cursed Santas drop

This is a discussion on Cursed Santas drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; where do u turn in xmas present (the green box), cannot turn it in at bilbor and abbys women :-(...
Page: 2

where do u turn in xmas present (the green box), cannot turn it in at bilbor and abbys women :-(

you turn them in at me. I am the NPC.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Drop Xmas cross I thought

Reinhard

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    Wow its 5:15 am and i dont wanna go sleep im not even playing ko... i just went to drink and play cards with my friends then came here at 1:30 am and now im trolling several forums.

I just dont wanna sleep cause it makes time pass by so fast/stupidly... it sounds stupid but it does makes sense. a.q Not that its just the only reason, i just dont want to and i am saying this cause i felt like it lol.
    The only reason you can't sleep is becuase you LOVE me.[/b]
    + You are so sexseh and i cant stop thinking about you ;<

NOT :d

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by Chemical@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Wow its 5:15 am and i dont wanna go sleep im not even playing ko... i just went to drink and play cards with my friends then came here at 1:30 am and now im trolling several forums.

I just dont wanna sleep cause it makes time pass by so fast/stupidly... it sounds stupid but it does makes sense. a.q Not that its just the only reason, i just dont want to and i am saying this cause i felt like it lol.

The only reason you can't sleep is becuase you LOVE me.

NOT [/b]
    + All Mexicanians want my peepee

M0NSTERED

[shit cant delete lol]

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by The other dude

Peepee por favor!

Reinhard

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

NOT [/b]
    + All Mexicanians want my peepee[/b][/quote]

Rofl mexicanians xd

Btw Mexican girls like big peepees so sadly you are not even near to be calling the attention of any Mexican girl with your 5 inch penis.

Sad but true my little fella -_-

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)
    Originally posted by Reinhard
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

NOT
    + All Mexicanians want my peepee[/b]
    Rofl mexicanians xd

Btw Mexican girls like big peepees so sadly you are not even near to be calling the attention of any Mexican girl with your 5 inch penis.

Sad but true my little fella -_-[/b][/quote]

Hey, all those big peepees hurt their poopoos, so they come running to me for soft sex!

Reinhard

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    Originally posted by Chemical
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

NOT :d

Rofl mexicanians xd

Sad but true my little fella -_-[/b]
    Hey, all those big peepees hurt their poopoos, so they come running to me for soft sex![/b][/quote]

Puhaha u just accepted u got a short peepee :d xd

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)
    Originally posted by Chemical
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

NOT

Rofl mexicanians xd

Sad but true my little fella -_-
    Hey, all those big peepees hurt their poopoos, so they come running to me for soft sex![/b]
    Puhaha u just accepted u got a short peepee xd[/b][/quote]

Hey, I dont lie! I'm a honest man h43r:

someone pm me some enlarge your penis sites pls ;(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12