Customer Service

This is a discussion on Customer Service within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is my story Dec 14/07 I buy knight cash. Dec 15 the patch comes in with the gift offer ...
Page: 1

Here is my story

Dec 14/07 I buy knight cash. Dec 15 the patch comes in with the gift offer if you buy KC or premium , so I missed it by 1 day.

I sent a CS ticket asking for the gift. I waited and waited for a response.....nothing.
    Dec 27 my ticket is closed and I receive an email from customer support asking me to rate the CS that I just received. Well I complete the survey with all the negative answers as I received "0" CS but it would not allow me to send unless I identified the CS rep that helped me; so I said CS#21. I then sent the e mail.

The KOL email said that if I have a problem send a seperate E mail to customer support so I did, outlining my situation, with an apology to CS # 21 who ever that may be.

There you have it.
    PS It is not about the gift that is laughable it is the service

i missed it with 2 days to bad dont cry for some crap item u probalu will get ore mana pots

warriorsPriest

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Here is my story

Dec 14/07 I buy knight cash. Dec 15 the patch comes in with the gift offer if you buy KC or premium , so I missed it by 1 day.

I sent a CS ticket asking for the gift. I waited and waited for a response.....nothing.
    Dec 27 my ticket is closed and I receive an email from customer support asking me to rate the CS that I just received. Well I complete the survey with all the negative answers as I received "0" CS but it would not allow me to send unless I identified the CS rep that helped me; so I said CS#21. I then sent the e mail.

The KOL email said that if I have a problem send a seperate E mail to customer support so I did, outlining my situation, with an apology to CS # 21 who ever that may be.

There you have it.
    PS It is not about the gift that is laughable it is the service[/b]
    your story wasn't even VALID as a customer service ticket, i'm glad they did that to you. there're ppl who need REAL support n u're being selfish and an idiot.

your story wasn't even VALID as a customer service ticket, i'm glad they did that to you. there're ppl who need REAL support n u're being selfish and an idiot.[/b]
    I don't think those people would mind, since customer support for anything is non-existent.

wait. you are 80 ? and asking about a fucking BUS SCROLL?
    funny
    if i would work in cs i would laugh and would answer your request with: i dont care.

Redemption

i missed it with 2 days to bad dont cry for some crap item u probalu will get ore mana pots[/b]

he could have gotten like 10gb or something altho the chances are crap but better then not trying at all

1337bOOm

i love how its been 3 days and i still havnt gotten a response, just been escalated to another department i have gold premmy too =/

so was there any real gift after buying 2k kc or prem.?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I don't think those people would mind, since customer support for anything is non-existent.[/b]
    not true, i m NOT defending k2 or anything but the times when i've really needed customer service (for example buying premium with CC and not receiving it) they always solve it within 24 hours.