customer support

This is a discussion on customer support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have been saving my emails from customer support over the last two year and out of 93 tickets i ...
Page: 1

websnot

i have been saving my emails from customer support over the last two year and out of 93 tickets i have had only 1 good result from them,( with not being able to log on i have had some spare time on my hands :P ) these are legit ticket not just saying k2 sux's ass or anything silly , i asked for some more kc because i kept on loosing scrolls going throught a tp gate , but first they told me to fook off and they couldn't do anything but when i asked them to show me where its says in the tos that 30 mins scrolls may not last 30 mins ...... yeah got 500 kc . but most of the emails say what they cant do but never what they can do , i thought k2 was all about putting the gamers first . i brought premium 19 days ago i have only been able to get on for 9 hrs in that time . and another cst was made and another we cant help you email was sent back . i will not be buying any more premium when mine run's out in 11 days time because its a waste atm and alot of ppl in here are feeling the same way , i was a true backer of k2,i have never cheated in this game and believed in the game being played right and honestly but its seems like the game is almost dead now its only the players forums that is keeping the game going .
    we cant post our concerns in the main ko forums because the post gets deleted there and if you vioce yourself to strongly you get muted/ banned . does anyone know of a way we can make k2 listern ...?? not spam ks with silly tickets but maybe a third party like a major gamers site that can ask for a interview about the way that knight online is beening run atm , make them answer some questions and get then to understand the money is drying up ppl will not spend money on a game that doesnt work

Oatmeal

Could, you, umm, put that in paragraph form? :S

morax

i have been saving my emails from customer support over the last two year and out of 93 tickets i have had only 1 good result from them,( with not being able to log on i have had some spare time on my hands :P ) these are legit ticket not just saying k2 sux's ass or anything silly , i asked for some more kc because i kept on loosing scrolls going throught a tp gate , but first they told me to fook off and they couldn't do anything but when i asked them to show me where its says in the tos that 30 mins scrolls may not last 30 mins ...... yeah got 500 kc.

Most of the emails say what they cant do but never what they can do, i thought k2 was all about putting the gamers first . i brought premium 19 days ago i have only been able to get on for 9 hrs in that time . and another cst was made and another we cant help you email was sent back . i will not be buying any more premium when mine run's out in 11 days time because its a waste atm and alot of ppl in here are feeling the same way , i was a true backer of k2,i have never cheated in this game and believed in the game being played right and honestly but its seems like the game is almost dead now its only the players forums that is keeping the game going.

we cant post our concerns in the main ko forums because the post gets deleted there and if you vioce yourself to strongly you get muted/ banned . does anyone know of a way we can make k2 listern ...?? not spam ks with silly tickets but maybe a third party like a major gamers site that can ask for a interview about the way that knight online is beening run atm , make them answer some questions and get then to understand the money is drying up ppl will not spend money on a game that doesnt work[/b]
    K2 and Customer services in the same sentance? you crazy fool

Isnt the reason server have been so crappy because they are in a transition of old crap equipment and crap servers to new equipment and good servers.......i mean if you liked how the server were before...well too bad

but i think most players would be greatful for them changing to better servers.

douma

lol k2 and customer service are related? when did this happen i am confused

DCSHOEMAN2K4

Isnt the reason server have been so crappy because they are in a transition of old crap equipment and crap servers to new equipment and good servers.......i mean if you liked how the server were before...well too bad

but i think most players would be greatful for them changing to better servers.[/b]
    I think they waited, and waited, and waited, until they had absolutley no other choice but to spend money on new servers because there other ones finally took a shit. That is hardly impressing.

HolyFish

Forget it! I have written enough tickets concerning serious matters.

K2 has not been bothered All I have recognized is that the CST gives the standard answers:

Hail Customer Name! Thank you for alerting us to this issue! We are doing everything that we can to resolve this issue quickly, however, sometimes these things take time to correct. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and appreciate your continued support of Knight Online. We continuously work to make our game better for all. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting! - Knight Online Customer Support[/b]
    Hail Customer Name, Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. We are aware of this issue and are currently working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request. Regards, Knight Online Support Team[/b]
    I can understand why they have text stones which they just need to insert: Vast amount of tickets and fast response time.

But in the end it does not matter because all you receive is a promise which is not being kept. <_<

4que

K2 and customer support are two words that shouldnt go together like government intellegence

HolyFish

K2 and customer support are two words that shouldnt go together like government intellegence[/b]

well said!

Banned

got this 1 today after numerous tickets about all the prem days lost due to all the recent launcher/connection/xtrap bullshite..
    did someone say K2ed <_<

got this 1 other day after csing them about losing items i traded on d1 and when i relogged to d2 all the items from that trade were gone from my inn.. shit had to happen the day we decide to split up clan bank after clan disbanded :angry:

i wonder do they have any automated responses that say anything other than "fukk u sucker u just got K2ed" ?
    be nice to see for once:

Hail Mothafucka, We at K2 realize that we are totally inept at running a multi million dollar company and understand completely your utter contempt for the way we have treated you in the past. So on behalf of all of us here at Knight Online we hope you will accept this lifetime gold premium membership and this Iron Necklace and Iron Belt as compensation for all the countless hours of frustration we have so negligently put you through.. we are so so so so so sorry and we promise this will never happen again for the rest of your life.. thank you for playing our messed up game.. we love your dirty drawers.

hahahahahaha yup i been smoking again..

kin

got this 1 today after numerous tickets about all the prem days lost due to all the recent launcher/connection/xtrap bullshite..
    did someone say K2ed <_<[/b]

That was the CS message i got the day before my ban...

HolyFish

I am very sorry to be rude now: FUCK K2!

Sustain

I didnt understand a thing this topic was talkin about

I didnt understand a thing this topic was talkin about[/b]
    And you replied to the topic because?

HolyFish

I didnt understand a thing this topic was talkin about[/b]

This topic is about "customer support" any tickets you have received. the weirdest things and so on....