Customer Support is alive...

This is a discussion on Customer Support is alive... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after many tickets, and few threat's i got this: "Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We ...
Page: 1

Mario

Default Customer Support is alive...

after many tickets, and few threat's i got this:
    "Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We are aware of the current issue regarding Nation Transfers and working hard to get it resolved as soon as possible. At this time, we will be awarding your account with 2000 Knight Cash to refund your purchase of a Nation Transfer Scroll that did not go through. Once Nation Transfers become available again, you should be able to transfer over to your desired Nation. We apologize for any frustration that this may have caused. Thank you for your continued patience and support! -CSR Cylonian"
    ... and theyre really restored my KC can't belive it ^_^

H20

i cant login to my account to Send a cs... forgot pass and forgot pass site is down... dam
    Website!!! i need number!!!
    u giv me number now!

Mario

what number ? i was sending tickets from KO site

Kik0

Originally posted by H20
    i cant login to my account to Send a cs... forgot pass and forgot pass site is down... dam *
    u giv me number now!
    I'm laughing my ass off at you right now :P

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-H20
    i cant login to my account to Send a cs... forgot pass and forgot pass site is down... dam *
    u giv me number now!
    I'm laughing my ass off at you right now :P[/b]
    me either! +2 :wub: :P

sweetpimpmaster

Default Re: Customer Support is alive...

Originally posted by Mario
    after many tickets, and few threat's i got this:
    "Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. We are aware of the current issue regarding Nation Transfers and working hard to get it resolved as soon as possible. At this time, we will be awarding your account with 2000 Knight Cash to refund your purchase of a Nation Transfer Scroll that did not go through. Once Nation Transfers become available again, you should be able to transfer over to your desired Nation. We apologize for any frustration that this may have caused. Thank you for your continued patience and support! -CSR Cylonian"
    ... and theyre really restored my KC can't belive it *^_^

They refuse to give mine back all they said to me was they couldnt handle it and it was being esculated to the right person or some shit like that

Originally posted by H20
    u giv me number now!
    try loggin in with caps, friend did that and it worked >.>

Hypnotic

Originally posted by H20
    u giv me number now!

yay for being a complete genius