Customer Support Auto Responses

This is a discussion on Customer Support Auto Responses within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I was just a little curious, What kind of auto responses have you recieved? Hail, myname! Thank you for ...
Page: 1

AmericanWarrior

Well, I was just a little curious, What kind of auto responses have you recieved?

Hail, myname!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the game. But, it appears as though you have resolved the issue yourself. Please submit a new ticket if you have further issues. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support

any others?

Banned

That is a well thought out, handwritten response. What are you talking about?

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

That is a well thought out, handwritten response. What are you talking about?[/b]
    All responses are well-thought and handwritten... someone had to type them into the auto-response generator long ago. :lol:

Well, I was just a little curious, What kind of auto responses have you recieved?

Hail, myname!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the game. But, it appears as though you have resolved the issue yourself. Please submit a new ticket if you have further issues. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting.

Regards,
    Knight Online Customer Support

any others?[/b]
    Well i got that same when i did make ticket about "account in use" error, also they can say "Im not able to fix this problem and giving it to another department" or something like that.
    Always i got autoresponse from there.

i bet u pressed accept response..

i bet u pressed accept response..[/b]
    hehehe

AmericanWarrior

Does anybody have any more?