Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Customer Support doing good!

This is a discussion on Customer Support doing good! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; double post, bump...
Page: 2

foob

double post, bump

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by foob

Im just trying to show you how CS discovers new reasons to keep me banned because they cant even prove that the bow was duped.
    Well can you prove it wasn't duped? You didn't make it, so no you can't. You knew it was damned dodgy to buy that bow, and you still did... Not keeping it on some noob account which could have been locked, now that was a stupid idea.

KilledForMe

Sullim0 banned my account because i was shouted in town -> offencive language (dont sayed nothing), block7 (banned 7 days), i've waited to 7 days, and today ( 12 november) this 11 days, my account dont unblocked.. :unsure:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Calwing
    Guy who sold it havent been banned? If someone who never have played this game reads about buying items=ban, everybody would laught to k2. Its their own fault there is items like this. Also their another business "babashop" wasnt very smart done.

I heard bemjamin was selling ib +21 after selling that ixb.

I loved this game, but now I hope k2 would stop fucking it.
    the buyer himself is STUPID enough to buy and support it... if there're no buyers that are that stupid do you think the seller would be able to sell any of his +10 stuff? ofc not. its all about consumers

morax

unlegal isnt a word F.A.C.T. (FACT)

P4rthen0n

What i don't understand is why wasn't Benjamin banned for over 1 month since someone first posted about him here in KO4life and then couple days later CandyKing bought it, he gets banned permanently ? :huh:

Of course he was stupid to buy that bow in the first place, but there is nothing in TOS to punish stupidity. There is, however, a penality to duping, which everyone knows CandyKing never did even though that's supposedly why he's getting burned for. Sounds unfair to me...

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    What i don't understand is why wasn't Benjamin banned for over 1 month since someone first posted about him here in KO4life and then couple days later CandyKing bought it, he gets banned permanently ? *:huh:

Of course he was stupid to buy that bow in the first place, but there is nothing in TOS to punish stupidity. There is, however, a penality to duping, which everyone knows CandyKing never did even though that's supposedly why he's getting burned for. Sounds unfair to me...
    its what he gets for being a greedy idiot... why r ppl defending him after he bought ixb+10? sure benjamin or whoever the fck is the seller needs to be punished too, but that doesn't mean candyking shouldn't be punished... thats bulshit.

foob

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    Originally posted by P4rthen0n@
    What i don't understand is why wasn't Benjamin banned for over 1 month since someone first posted about him here in KO4life and then couple days later CandyKing bought it, he gets banned permanently ? *:huh:

its what he gets for being a greedy idiot... why r ppl defending him after he bought ixb+10? sure benjamin or whoever the fck is the seller needs to be punished too, but that doesn't mean candyking shouldn't be punished... thats bulshit.[/b]
    Have you ever lost anything in dupe wipe? I mean theres been times when everything was duped even cleavers +1. My friend bought cleaver +1 upgraded it to +8 and lost it. Would it been fair if he got banned for that?
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuck Norris

Well can you prove it wasn't duped? You didn't make it, so no you can't. You knew it was damned dodgy to buy that bow, and you still did... Not keeping it on some noob account which could have been locked, now that was a stupid idea.
    You dont have bought items which you dont know to be upgraded from legit +1? You know your all items are 100% legit, self dropped and upgraded?
    I think that still most of the raptor,shard, MS +8 are made by duping.
    But CS cant either prove that bow is duped because they are saying that i duped it myself! So they are lying.

Originally posted by foob+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foob)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    @

its what he gets for being a greedy idiot... why r ppl defending him after he bought ixb+10? sure benjamin or whoever the fck is the seller needs to be punished too, but that doesn't mean candyking shouldn't be punished... thats bulshit.[/b]
    Have you ever lost anything in dupe wipe? I mean theres been times when everything was duped even cleavers +1. My friend bought cleaver +1 upgraded it to +8 and lost it. Would it been fair if he got banned for that?
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuck Norris

You dont have bought items which you dont know to be upgraded from legit +1? You know your all items are 100% legit, self dropped and upgraded?
    I think that still most of the raptor,shard, MS +8 are made by duping.
    But CS cant either prove that bow is duped because they are saying that i duped it myself! So they are lying.[/b][/quote]

why r u comparing a +10 weapon to a +1 cleaver? there's an obvious amount of difference between them, so i don't get what you're trying to tell me.

foob

First of all I thought they would just delete the bow but thats not all.
    Theres still a change to make +10 item, and that bow was probably done some time ago so they cant or know how to prove its duped so they jsut need to lie to me that I duped it myself because they cant say:"your banned because your bow is probably duped. thanks for playing ko -cs mofo team"

here's where you are an idiot.. by saying there's still a chance to make a +10 item. i mean FFS u could get 20 ironxbow +8 and get 1 +9. and 20 +9s to make a +10 so imagien how many ironxbow+8s u need to get a +10. so don't FUCKIN BULLSHIT about being able to make a ironxbow+10 u fuckin moron. god ur account should be deleted after showing such stupidity

Anyone who thnks that bow is possibly legit is a moron sorry. And anyone who buys a knowingly duped item like that is also a moron and has no room to complain.

Yes, if the bow was made before KE I can see a possibility considering the anvil sequence was somehow crackable (but for +10?), but it wasent.

And cava ur being really lenient I think even 20 +9's wouldent make a high class +10 but meh who knows. I would guess over 30 or 40, but even if it was 20 yep still impossible.

foob

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIII+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIII)</div>
    here's where you are an idiot.. by saying there's still a chance to make a +10 item. i mean FFS u could get 20 ironxbow +8 and get 1 +9. and 20 +9s to make a +10 so imagien how many ironxbow+8s u need to get a +10. so don't FUCKIN BULLSHIT about being able to make a ironxbow+10 u fuckin moron. god ur account should be deleted after showing such stupidity[/b]
    whos the idiot here? u know what i made once +8 md of 1 md+1.
    OMFG
    How old are u?
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIII

so don't FUCKIN BULLSHIT about being able to make a ironxbow+10

Lucille

+1 foob, i support u dude

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Does trina give you 20% better possibility anyways? If so it is possible to make +10 high class :blink:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast