Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Customer Support FTW

This is a discussion on Customer Support FTW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So here is the deal, to make it short i paid for Gold Prem via C&B and it wasnt activated, ...
Page: 1

So here is the deal, to make it short i paid for Gold Prem via C&B and it wasnt activated, i had just bought the account and i had items i wanted to seal so i bought a ESN code. I had my premmy activated with no problems with the ESN and had 500+ hours left on it. I sent the following CS ticket regarding the Gold i never got.

On the 28th of February i purchased via C&B G1 credits for $10 and Gold Premium for $24.95. The G1 credits where activated to my account but the Gold Premium wasnt. I gave it a couple of days and nothing, i needed to seal items so i bought another Gold Premium via K-ESN codes (which ill be using from now on instead of C&B). I do not want a Gold Premium activated on my account because i dont need it anymore. I was wondering what kind of compensation i could get for this problem. I am attaching two files. One containing a screen shot of the $10 that i paid for G1 credits being charged from my bank account on to my C&B account and another one with the $24.95 that i paid for Gold Premium which i never got. You can check that i have used K-ESN codes to buy GoldPremium and an additional 1000G1 credits. I hope i can get some kind of compensation other than a Gold Premium activated into my account.

I didnt want another gold because i just wanted to seal shit... this is the answer i got
    Hail, adventurer!

Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Team regarding your Gold premium purchase. Your account has been reset and you should be able to see the Gold Premium as soon as you login. If you have any additional questions please submit a new ticket and we will be happy to assist you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you very much choosing Knight Online.

Best Regards,

I allready had Gold Premium... didnt i make that clear enough ?

So i log ingame and i thought well fuck it at least ill have trinas and ill save some money on sc buying them with G1 credits, right?

WRONG!! hahahaha i log in and i had 700 hours left on gold premium. No trina no G1 credits no nothing. So i paid $24.95 for 200 extra hours of gold premium.

Gotta love this customer support geniuses

k2'ed

I sent another ticket, honestly if they get me at least one trina ill consider this whole process a success.

idefix

Rofl Sounds about right, considering it's K2 we're dealing with.

Next time, Just shut the fuck up, or THEY will fuck it up^^

no offense btw.

Every person will be fucked one day, if he remains playing Knight Online, he'll get K2'ed or hacked, and there's no way around.

Next time, Just shut the fuck up, or THEY will fuck it up^^
    no offense btw.[/b]
    Non taken.

And, i actually agree.

Every person will be fucked one day, if he remains playing Knight Online, he'll get K2'ed or hacked, and there's no way around.[/b]
    Been there, the game is still fun for me. When i stop having fun ill quit.

Every person will be fucked one day, if he remains playing Knight Online, he'll get K2'ed or hacked, and there's no way around.[/b]
    I never once got fucked over by them, and now they won't have a chance as I quit a few months ago. XD

Refer to the sig

this happened to me once stacked prem buy when i had 30 days left on 2nd prem i got my trinas

this happened to me once stacked prem buy when i had 30 days left on 2nd prem i got my trinas[/b]
    The thing is in my case they are not stacked, i had 500+ hours and now i have 700 like if it was a new premium. I i had them stacked i wouldnt be complaining because honestly their support sucks balls. So ill settle with whatever i can get but 24.95 for 200 hours of prem is a joke (better than nothing, but a joke).

GOGO LAW SUIT
    lol, You payed for Goods/Services....They did not supply you with the Goods/Services you paid for. Simple as that xD

I just really wanna see someone go after k2.... If they did i really wonder what would happen. Not like k2 would really try to do anything, i mean look at how they act with their games. Maybe if someone was taking a multi million dollar law suit against them, they would react.

idefix

GOGO LAW SUIT
    lol, You payed for Goods/Services....They did not supply you with the Goods/Services you paid for. Simple as that xD

I just really wanna see someone go after k2.... If they did i really wonder what would happen. Not like k2 would really try to do anything, i mean look at how they act with their games. Maybe if someone was taking a multi million dollar law suit against them, they would react.[/b]
    Rofl yeah take it to court, "i want my $25 refunded"

edited: i misunderstood

Well here is an update on what happened. I posted in the official forums about this and Linus replied the following:

I already saw your post on Ko4life and forwarded it to the billing department. They should be contacting you soon.[/b]
    As i said, i had sent another CS ticket. Thanks to Linus i got a real answer and what seemed to be something actually written by a human being, it said i would get a refund. I said that i didnt want a refund because i canceled CB (which is true, Click and Buy can suck on my balls...) so i asked them if they could at least stack the premiums. Not much time passed before i logged in and had 1400+ hours left on premium, the trina and the 800G1 credits.

Just wanted to thank Linus for his help and also give a thumbs up for the CS team. They fucked up but they came through in the end. Maybe this is a sign of good things to come ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast