Customer Support got a sense of humor

This is a discussion on Customer Support got a sense of humor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail MY ACOUNT NAME! technology in Knight Online has not progressed to a level that will support plastic surgery, and ...
Page: 1

Hail MY ACOUNT NAME! technology in Knight Online has not progressed to a level that will support plastic surgery, and also unfortunately barbershops.

they carried on with this If you would like to have this feature in game please feel free to post on our forums. Thank you for your continued interest in Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team We apologize for the inconvenience as we are unable to perform any character editing. Unfortunately

this is after i submited a ticket saying my gender change didn't work because i recently nation transfer and a gm told me to ask cs to make me a elmo warrior cuz im still a barbarian .

i have a feeling the gm put this there but like i said im afraid this may be a automated message

seen it before, yes its automated... and they miss-spelled Babashop

if its automated they probly forgot they put gender change in pus a few days ago

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I've read that message before also, I think you posted it on the other topic u made about "I wanna become a tranny" or something. But yeah, your GM is kinda lazy, cus as far as I know, they can make you a mini warrior with the click of a button.

mag_fire

I have been helped by customer support. Even thou their service sucks and they communication is Horrible, they did help me when i needed them...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I have been helped by customer support. Even thou their service sucks and they communication is Horrible, they did help me when i needed them... [/b]
    can i pat you on your shoulder? *pat pat*

mag_fire

can i pat you on your shoulder? *pat pat*[/b]

no but u can suk my d1ck if u want? sucky suckY? ( my theory is if u have nothing constructive to say STFU)

i jus recently nation transfered so im on human side but the char is still a barb or watever which is wat the gm said and cs needs to fix me to elmo barbarian not barbarian or watever orc warrior is

WuTTeHFuK

hmm so if i understand this right if i buy gender change scroll i can change my warrior from barbarian into mini warr ? anyone tryed this already ? tnx for answer

it makes u female first then u need another to be mini

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

no but u can suk my d1ck if u want? sucky suckY? ( my theory is if u have nothing constructive to say STFU)[/b]
    I was being supportive.