Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

customer support ticket

This is a discussion on customer support ticket within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; description : If you do not unban my account i will commit suicide. reply: Hail SexySexyMan, Thank you for contacting ...
Page: 1

sexy Owa

description : If you do not unban my account i will commit suicide.

reply:

Hail SexySexyMan,

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed using third-party tools which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Vihas

i just thought it was funny that they dont even take a second to see what your writing, even more funny if they did. posting this for those who are trying to get k2 to do something they dont normally do

You got caught cheating, and now you are crying? ;o

Wasnt funny tbh :P

sexy Owa

You got caught cheating, and now you are crying? ;o[/b]
    naw this account wasnt caught cheating and i was joking about the suicide part to all who care this account originally was kinshi&#39;s :P i was trying to get it unbanned for him >.< this was my last resort ticket h34r: i can guarantee kinshi never cheated or joined a party that was

that sucks

CallMeNoob

Kinshiii

yeah kinshi >.< miss him, helped me a LOT back in diez.. fuk the gm that got him banned.. wish he could be unbanned t.T

out of all ppl.. hes probably the one that doesnt desrve the ban the most.. nicest guy ever

tamachan

sorry for u baba

Casablanca

oh well they just dont randomly ban ppl. if he got banned he prolly deserved it. and no, it wasnt funny at all.

sexy Owa

oh well they just dont randomly ban ppl. if he got banned he prolly deserved it. and no, it wasnt funny at all.[/b]
    that comment wasnt called for kinshi was the most legit player in this game with items worse then any other warrior in his level range and yet he could beat them all because he was sexy and asian. if you knew him youd know he didnt do it , and if your not thinking its funny your looking at it wrong, im showing you a customer service that doesnt care about their customers whether or not they be suicidal over the problem :/ they do not read what you say, they copy and paste responses that suit their needs for money :/ thats where i find humor in this.

oh well they just dont randomly ban ppl. if he got banned he prolly deserved it. and no, it wasnt funny at all.[/b]
    Yeah, actually they do at times...my guess is spelling the name wrong. One of my clannies got banned while afk in merchant.

Ziajek

I also hate those frustating automessage from them.

kinshi was great <3 so was his clan shinigami... loved those days <3

imagine if they did read it and they called the cops and give them all your info!
    now that w be funny!

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

o.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast