Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Customer Support is very fast now!

This is a discussion on Customer Support is very fast now! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ticket Summary Ticket #: 3882-4027887 Status: Closed Date Created: 6/21/2007 7:02 AM PDT Date Updated: 6/21/2007 7:04 AM PDT wow ...
Page: 1

mammlea

Ticket Summary
    Ticket #: 3882-4027887
    Date Created: 6/21/2007 7:02 AM PDT
    Date Updated: 6/21/2007 7:04 AM PDT

wow they respond fast, too bad they got everything disabled atm

Unfortunately, this service has been disabled at this time. Any changes will be posted on our website as it becomes available. Please go to www.knightonlineworld.com to view our upcoming features in the game. Thank you for understanding and patience in regards to this matter. Good luck and Happy Hunting!

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Metermite

Mtermite must have the most boring job, just close tickets as soon as they he/she sees them

didinino

same here, they answered in like 3 hours or less (bronze prem).

so they finally made a bot that take less cpu usage...

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

hmm so they just made a turkish support and closed the english one?

Banned

hmm so they just made a turkish support and closed the english one?[/b]
    we have a winner....give this man a cookie :lol:

oh no i see light bulbs above some peoples heads going on now as to k2 NOT caring about anybody who isnt from turkey

Aziznow

loool

Banned

hmm so they just made a turkish support and closed the english one?[/b]

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

we have a winner....give this man a cookie :lol:[/b]
    only 1 cookie my first contest i won on ko4life... ima proud ^^

all we need now is 1 turkish friend who make tickets for you.

and btw closing the english support its not like this actually changed anything ^^

Infinitemadness

Heh yeah, I have submitted 9 tickets so far, and they have been answered within 24 hours. No prem at all. The only ones that answer are the Indian cs support. There has been only 1 US rep that I know of that answers. And so far, yes only what they call pfr's. Pre-fetched responses. And yes, copy+paste is their standard. Usually what they tell people to do is, look for the first thing, which is usually in the subject line now. (HINT HINT) And then use the pfr and copy and paste. They can filter through the tickets on each server, and click on your ticket, ctrl+v, save, then go back to the server list, choose the server they are working on, and go to the next one. Takes about 2 minutes total time to take care of 1-3 tickets. Thats why they are fast in responding, they are not real customer support, the lack of giving the csr a true personality. I tried that, and was eventually removed from cs and went to GMing full time. They didnt like for me to "make up my own responses". My reply was, I have a heart and soul and Im a human, and thats how I treat my customers. But thats ALL irrelevant now, but like I said, yeah, they are faster. But this is the reason why. Hire 50 new Indian csr's and you'll get all your tickets answered immediately. /end rant

razzy

Heh yeah, I have submitted 9 tickets so far, and they have been answered within 24 hours. No prem at all. The only ones that answer are the Indian cs support. There has been only 1 US rep that I know of that answers. And so far, yes only what they call pfr's. Pre-fetched responses. And yes, copy+paste is their standard. Usually what they tell people to do is, look for the first thing, which is usually in the subject line now. (HINT HINT) And then use the pfr and copy and paste. They can filter through the tickets on each server, and click on your ticket, ctrl+v, save, then go back to the server list, choose the server they are working on, and go to the next one. Takes about 2 minutes total time to take care of 1-3 tickets. Thats why they are fast in responding, they are not real customer support, the lack of giving the csr a true personality. I tried that, and was eventually removed from cs and went to GMing full time. They didnt like for me to "make up my own responses". My reply was, I have a heart and soul and Im a human, and thats how I treat my customers. But thats ALL irrelevant now, but like I said, yeah, they are faster. But this is the reason why. Hire 50 new Indian csr's and you'll get all your tickets answered immediately. /end rant[/b]
    Indian 4 life.

deviouz420

I don't feel an automated response is a response at all. I made a long flame ticket for my own amusement and received a kind and gentle automated reply.

Robokill

I don't feel an automated response is a response at all. I made a long flame ticket for my own amusement and received a kind and gentle automated reply.[/b]
    ofc its nice, they don't wanna piss off a customer and lose profit.

minhking

How about CS ticket on a non premium account ? I never try it yet. Will I get it closed as soon as i click on Submit ?

greishkan1

K2 is working. I hope theyi changing

Banned

gogogog ko ..if they keep this up..the game might become fun again o_O who said that ? :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast