Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CW all about ardream?!

This is a discussion on CW all about ardream?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmm good one so i got a rogue almost 80 gonna keep lvl to try cz... as u guys told ...
Page: 2

_yx_

hmmm good one so i got a rogue almost 80 gonna keep lvl to try cz... as u guys told me that cz is preaty crowded atm i hope soo

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    not really, priests are gonna have more base hp, same with warriors, so the duff doesnt hurt as much as a mage running with 1500base hp. I guess depending on ur build, but dcz doesnt allow for a good hp build for mage...

@ Tabby. you just wanna hold my staff.
    there is a build where you can hit 5k HP (fully scrolled, ep +3)...

but then again, i know your problem as your a reputable mage. It's just the playing style that's different between ardream and CZ. Ardream you have to learn as a mage to stay away from the duffer, unless your planning on raping him, or you will probably be ganged. I dont know how to explain it, but I actually think the most OP class after orc archer in DCZ would be mage, or maybe a crazy-geared warrior. But yeah, gang-bang is not really a big problem as a mage in ardream, WITH a good priest :P

my opinion though

mehh, being a mage isnt a problem atleast what i remember.. we had 8 orcs on us and our mage tanked em all duffed with 2 sins minoring him -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    not really, priests are gonna have more base hp, same with warriors, so the duff doesnt hurt as much as a mage running with 1500base hp. I guess depending on ur build, but dcz doesnt allow for a good hp build for mage...

@ Tabby. you just wanna hold my staff.
    Easy, get a good priest to cure

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by booyah360 View Post
    DarkTuga ima look for you on C2 mwahahahahahha
    i will be a around if you from rampage you guys probably dam happy you got 1 kill in 3 nights from our 3 man party

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    i will be a around if you from rampage you guys probably dam happy you got 1 kill in 3 nights from our 3 man party
    No, not Rampage, we are Hellsfury :P

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    there is a build where you can hit 5k HP (fully scrolled, ep +3)...

but then again, i know your problem as your a reputable mage. It's just the playing style that's different between ardream and CZ. Ardream you have to learn as a mage to stay away from the duffer, unless your planning on raping him, or you will probably be ganged. I dont know how to explain it, but I actually think the most OP class after orc archer in DCZ would be mage, or maybe a crazy-geared warrior. But yeah, gang-bang is not really a big problem as a mage in ardream, WITH a good priest :P

my opinion though
    wut

cant be the most OP when you have the easiest counter... seriously, if you move around (which is often labeled as gay) while the archer tries to combo you, theres NOTHING else he can do.

wish ice shot was the level 57 skill

haha

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wut

cant be the most OP when you have the easiest counter... seriously, if you move around (which is often labeled as gay) while the archer tries to combo you, theres NOTHING else he can do.

wish ice shot was the level 57 skill

haha
    eh, my experience as a dcz archer is that they can wreck face. but true, when everyone starts sliding against you it gets gay

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I don't know why people keep on saying that you can't solo in cz -.-" I almost made 2k LPs SOLO while just looking for a XP party(Toke me 1 hour before I actually got room in a XP party), there's noobs running around everywhere.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I don't know why people keep on saying that you can't solo in cz -.-" I almost made 2k LPs SOLO while just looking for a XP party(Toke me 1 hour before I actually got room in a XP party), there's noobs running around everywhere.

ye just log c2 and you will see hawk and rampage xD

now seriouly an good rogue decent geared can easily solo not as easy as i did in turkish servers but still possible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12