cw dcz

This is a discussion on cw dcz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can any one tell me how is c west dcz going ? is there alot of hackers around ?...
Page: 1

can any one tell me how is c west dcz going ? is there alot of hackers around ?

CriTicaLL

can any one tell me how is c west dcz going ? is there alot of hackers around ?[/b]
    yea damn much many ppl stop dcz or went 60+
    there are still some clans /people which doent use hacks but there are like everytime some hackers around and they destroy it>-<
    i stopped to play and i thing i stopped just because of that much hackers !

King0fKingZ

tbh dcz is dead..
    always the same party of orcs there and they got a duffer who&#39;s spamming malice and parasite on everyone..
    and then next to these parties there are the koxpers that are spamming 5 shots on you...
    I leveld 60+

well, i was a big dcz junkie.... its not something to commit to. ill say i consider my dcz char whenever i buy a piece of gear though its fun to go duo w/ my bro and earn an easy 1k nps XD

hackers made me leave, but they seemed to clean it up a lot. when theres hackers i either merch or just exp so its not as bad as it seems, just ogtta work w/ it.

Ionia dcz seems ta b where its at though :P