Few Questions about Current State of KO...

This is a discussion on Few Questions about Current State of KO... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I'm considering coming back to KO but I have a few questions I would really appreciate answered; 1) From ...
Page: 1

Default Few Questions about Current State of KO...

So I'm considering coming back to KO but I have a few questions I would really appreciate answered;

1) From what I hear the best server is Anatolia? If so, what side has more english clans? Also, are there still those 24/7 k0xpers at Apes?

2) Is it possible to play without babaing? For me, a lot of the fun in the game is trying to upgrade items/buying low selling high, is that possible here and can it lead me to success, or does everyone just have +10's?

3) Are Archers good? If so, are they cheaper or more expensive than Sins?

Thanks if you can help me!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso View Post
    So I'm considering coming back to KO but I have a few questions I would really appreciate answered;

1) From what I hear the best server is Anatolia? If so, what side has more english clans? Also, are there still those 24/7 k0xpers at Apes?

2) Is it possible to play without babaing? For me, a lot of the fun in the game is trying to upgrade items/buying low selling high, is that possible here and can it lead me to success, or does everyone just have +10's?

1) Some people would disagree on it as a best server, there are servers with more activity but not as much English players as Anatolia.
    I guess you could say there is same amount of English speakers in both sides.
    K0xpers.. not really.

2) Maybe in ardream its possible.

3) Archers aren't bad but I suggest on finding a archer crew to play with if you go play archer.
    Archers are cheaper than sins tho.

At apes most are using the msn bug and swear that bug abuse is not bannable. But yeah for the most part everyone in cz is running around in +10 even in ardream. From the short time i played in ardream I saw it was infested with full +10 sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso View Post

there are server like Europa (the oldest), Destan, Piana and Gaia (last two quite fresh), that dosent have any +10 highclass items at all. Also Europa got not bad english comiunity (ofc there is just tons of turks).

New server launched today today theres no +10s there lol. Asgarda

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    New server launched today today theres no +10s there lol. Asgarda
    ofc, but i would not expect much english speaking players there

Yeah I'm definitely not switching. But the OTP thing is kinda nice. Hopefull that cuts down on k0xpers a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    Yeah I'm definitely not switching. But the OTP thing is kinda nice. Hopefull that cuts down on k0xpers a lot.
    well older server dont have much of koxpers anyway, btw im quite sure OTP wont stop koxpers for long. They alredy proved how resourceful they are. But still that`s another (good) step.