Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CW these days

This is a discussion on CW these days within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello everyone, recently i've been thinking about trying CW once again, but since i'm out of the game for some ...
Page: 1

Smile CW these days

hello everyone, recently i've been thinking about trying CW once again, but since i'm out of the game for some time already i'd like to know, how's the CW like these days (especially ardream)... and is there still BDW for ardream chars ? (don't remember the level cap exactly)
    so the question is simple... is it worth trying the game again or should i keep my hands off ?
    thanks in advance

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

first go try if u can log cw or not
    cw is having bugs atm for region blocks
    and turks are able to log cw now
    and many ppl arenot able to log

Quote Originally Posted by Grecza View Post
    hello everyone, recently i've been thinking about trying CW once again, but since i'm out of the game for some time already i'd like to know, how's the CW like these days (especially ardream)... and is there still BDW for ardream chars ? (don't remember the level cap exactly)
    so the question is simple... is it worth trying the game again or should i keep my hands off ?
    thanks in advance
    Dcz = The most active zone. Great pk 24/7 (go orc if u want to be outnumbered^^)
    Bdw = There is still bdw for dcz chars.

Cwest's activity in general has gone up lately so yeah give it a try and see if you like it.

(But notice like 30% + of the server got login issues atm, so u might not meet that many fellow players today)

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    first go try if u can log cw or not
    cw is having bugs atm for region blocks
    and turks are able to log cw now
    and many ppl arenot able to log
    well as far as i remember this is nothing new to CW
    i was just wondering, how's it with activity in ardream, baba players, cheaters etc.

i was just wondering, how's it with activity in ardream, baba players, cheaters etc.
    There are baba's.. (can't be avoided)

But (assuming you play sin) you can handle most of them with basic gear like old rol's chitins +7/8 and shards +8.

Activity in ardream is great, and cheaters? There's a few noobies on c2 maybe but not so many compared to other servers

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    There are baba's.. (can't be avoided)

But (assuming you play sin) you can handle most of them with basic gear like old rol's chitins +7/8 and shards +8.
    i used to play HP mage, crimsons +7, quest jewelry, glac. erenion +7, ss +0, ice/light

not really going to put much effort into the game... would that be still enough or are those times already gone ?

i used to play HP mage, crimsons +7, quest jewelry, glac. erenion +7, ss +0, ice/light

not really going to put much effort into the game... would that be still enough or are those times already gone ?
    you will literally get raped with that gear.. :P

Banned

You start from 0? And are you going to make money normal or with PUS stuff / buying GBs?

And C West is very very active (at least DCZ) and very fun. Yeah, there are kinda lots of babas, but its a normal thing for a server whos like 3 years old

P.S, if you are new, dont make mage, trust me

Humanity whats ur ingame name ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    you will literally get raped with that gear.. :P

i wouldn't plan to play offensive mage... how much would cost me (igc) average equip for support one ? don't need to have all the expensive uniques and stuff like that

btw: your sign is DISGUSTING, it reminded me my female roommate burping..

Banned

i wouldn't plan to play offensive mage... how much would cost me (igc) average equip for support one ? don't need to have all the expensive uniques and stuff like that

If by support you mean runing with shield, then DS +6, crimsons +7/+8, skelly belt (at least) and dual rol or rol / rom +1/+2, CEs+1/+2 (resis > all) and IN / EP +0

Youll need like 20 gbs at least for nub gear (ds +6 crimsons 7 [no dd=sux] skelly ep rol rom +1 ce +1 )

But really you must have DD helmet and also have high HP, coz parasite is a pain in the ass

cw market is annoying cuz it take some weeks to get the items you are looking for otherwise its a good server good pk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by int0uchabLe View Post
    cw market is annoying cuz it take some weeks to get the items you are looking for otherwise its a good server good pk
    Not really... If you are willing to buy / sell in any price, you can do it pretty fast

Greczaaaaaa damn man its been hella long not talkin to you. Uhmm for ur questions; there r still babas, specially in dcz ull have to max out your dd (35 or more if u can xD) Dcz is packed last 2/3 weeks so much action goin on. And go orc cuz berto is there too but mexican plays rlb tho not dcz.
    Welcome back again,

P.S Missed good ol' Amarok days

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast