Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CW these days

This is a discussion on CW these days within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza Greczaaaaaa damn man its been hella long not talkin to you. Uhmm for ur questions; there ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Greczaaaaaa damn man its been hella long not talkin to you. Uhmm for ur questions; there r still babas, specially in dcz ull have to max out your dd (35 or more if u can xD) Dcz is packed last 2/3 weeks so much action goin on. And go orc cuz berto is there too but mexican plays rlb tho not dcz.
    Welcome back again,

P.S Missed good ol' Amarok days
    You and him are Amarok members?? :O

What were your nicks?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    You and him are Amarok members?? :O

What were your nicks?
    He aint gonna tell u

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    He aint gonna tell u
    Why not?

I was Amarok member too

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Greczaaaaaa damn man its been hella long not talkin to you. Uhmm for ur questions; there r still babas, specially in dcz ull have to max out your dd (35 or more if u can xD) Dcz is packed last 2/3 weeks so much action goin on. And go orc cuz berto is there too but mexican plays rlb tho not dcz.
    Welcome back again,

P.S Missed good ol' Amarok days
    who're you ? un (or i guess thats the "mexican" isnt he )? hai ? nem ? or the jewish cheater and blondes-lover Chen ?

i was just trying to find some screenshots, but they're all gone it's almost 3 years already

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Grecza View Post
    who're you ? un (or i guess thats the "mexican" isnt he )? hai ? nem ? or the jewish cheater and blondes-lover Chen ?

i was just trying to find some screenshots, but they're all gone it's almost 3 years already
    Chen was cheater? o_O

And I have SS on my old pc, too bad I cant make it work xD

I was HowlingWarrior if you remember ( or NaughtyBP )

Chen was cheater? o_O
    i was joking

i wouldn't plan to play offensive mage... how much would cost me (igc) average equip for support one ? don't need to have all the expensive uniques and stuff like that

btw: your sign is DISGUSTING, it reminded me my female roommate burping..
    how ya doing Grecza? Nice to see you around.

Server has been around too long now days since you been gone, its pretty common to see attacking mages with +2 rings and +8 staffs and iron sets. But since i know ur an old support mage( gg one too btw ), you could do the DreadShield mage pretty cheap. They've implemented the Halloween cane to this server so u can do DS blades. I know in RLB, i play a support mage with literally no gear - (papers+8/DS/old imirs/old SSE's/halloween cane) and it does great. They took away the crimson weapon def quest a long time ago and so that stuff isnt as easy to get.

We (old Hellsfury) members has an RLB/DCZ clan going you could run with, Ranzoape is there.

take care and nice to see ya

hello Draven, looks like you're kind of a KO bigwig now
    i never really liked pure support mage with DS, i always wanted to have biggest freezing rate with cold spells, thats why i used to run with GE and secondary being a "support" with preferred HP stats instead of MP and the ss+0... that's the mage build i have always enjoyed playing most.... so i guess the candy cane wouldn't satisfy me
    btw, does nemesis and liss still play with you ?

Banned

hello Draven, looks like you're kind of a KO bigwig now
    i never really liked pure support mage with DS, i always wanted to have biggest freezing rate with cold spells, thats why i used to run with GE and secondary being a "support" with preferred HP stats instead of MP and the ss+0... that's the mage build i have always enjoyed playing most.... so i guess the candy cane wouldn't satisfy me
    btw, does nemesis and liss still play with you ?
    Very good question.

Last week I saw someone called LissTheBliss, s/he begged me to join her/his clan and idk it was wierd

Btw grecza I think that I remember you :P

Very good question.

Last week I saw someone called LissTheBliss, s/he begged me to join her/his clan and idk it was wierd

Btw grecza I think that I remember you :P

well the nick would fit... the first encounter with her can be confusing for example i got TP'ed to stone golems after we were alone exping at zombies :-) who knows, maybe she had a "woman day"

<---Nirvana here, i remember you form old days you were pretty good back then..but nowadays its a whole new game. quest jewelry is not basic anymore, you need to get old uniques for basics.old uniques are simply not compoundable +0 versions of regular unique jewelry. when used most of the old jewelry will not be able to come off the account its activated on.

basic gear for mage cost...

old skelly belt - 100m
    old rol - 300mold imir/shio/flame - 20-30m each
    old sse - 25m
    old ep - 50m
    crimson7 set - 150m
    +7 oasis/chaotic - 150m
    +7 scorching - 300m
    +7 mage dd helm - im not rlly sure but i imagine 7gb+
    DS+6 - 200m

if you want to take it up a notch..

ep+1 - 8gb
    shio+1 - 5gb
    imir+1 - 8gb
    flame+1 - 10gb?
    oasis/chaotic8 - 10gb
    scorch8 - 15-20gb
    gb - 6gb
    IB - 9gb
    Ds+7 - 5gb
    crimson+8 set - 17.5gb
    crimson dd helm - 7+gb idk
    ce+2 - 6-7gb
    sse+1 - 9gb?

i hope this helps

ps. orc is prob your best bet for good pk..sometimes orc overpower humans but thats usually rare..maybe 2x a week that happens when im on. the other 5 nights humans have 3 parties waiting outside base lol.ardream is the most active zone..many high lvls are quitting to go to ardream so more and more overgeared people are entering ardream by the party xD pk is not what is used to be, which was fun, now its just NP hungry kids thats are not very skilled..just geared.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    <---Nirvana here, i remember you form old days you were pretty good back then..but nowadays its a whole new game. quest jewelry is not basic anymore, you need to get old uniques for basics.old uniques are simply not compoundable +0 versions of regular unique jewelry. when used most of the old jewelry will not be able to come off the account its activated on.

basic gear for mage cost...

old skelly belt - 100m
    old rol - 300mold imir/shio/flame - 20-30m each
    old sse - 25m
    old ep - 50m
    crimson7 set - 150m
    +7 oasis/chaotic - 150m
    +7 scorching - 300m
    +7 mage dd helm - im not rlly sure but i imagine 7gb+
    DS+6 - 200m

if you want to take it up a notch..

ep+1 - 8gb
    shio+1 - 5gb
    imir+1 - 8gb --- 5 gb
    flame+1 - 10gb?
    oasis/chaotic8 - 10gb --- oasis abit more, 11~12
    scorch8 - 15-20gb
    gb - 6gb
    IB - 9gb
    Ds+7 - 5gb
    crimson+8 set - 17.5gb --- without helmet, its like 5~6 gb a part =\ so about 20 gbs at least
    crimson dd helm - 7+gb idk -- havent seen it in merchant for long time.. I think its price is 10gb+ now
    ce+2 - 6-7gb --- Dont pay more then 6 gb, +1 is 2 gb
    sse+1 - 9gb?

i hope this helps

ps. orc is prob your best bet for good pk..sometimes orc overpower humans but thats usually rare..maybe 2x a week that happens when im on. the other 5 nights humans have 3 parties waiting outside base lol.ardream is the most active zone..many high lvls are quitting to go to ardream so more and more overgeared people are entering ardream by the party xD pk is not what is used to be, which was fun, now its just NP hungry kids thats are not very skilled..just geared.
    Fixed the prices but I agree with everything you said

ive seen crimson8's for 4gb each some as low as 3.5 O_o

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    ive seen crimson8's for 4gb each some as low as 3.5 O_o
    No way... Their price is at least 5 gb, and if you saw for 4~3.5 gb, you could make gg resell xD

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

iSmasher is comin back boys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast