Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Cwest +11 Glave...

This is a discussion on The Cwest +11 Glave... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Glave and noobish items at +9 wont mean somethin.. :/ Don't worrie :P[/b] It means that this server isn't full ...
Page: 3

oli

Glave and noobish items at +9 wont mean somethin.. :/ Don't worrie :P[/b]
    It means that this server isn't full of dupers!

Tomahawk+9 and Glave9... whats the big deal? its COMMON items... Glaves+1 are all over moradon... if you got the money for it, then its not hard making a +9.. Almost same as making a Cleaver9

Banned

i got hacked now so the glave is gone.. smashed got hacked on his priest so the chitin +9 is gone aswell.

SirKaoS

i got hacked now so the glave is gone.. smashed got hacked on his priest so the chitin +9 is gone aswell.[/b]
    Well the hacker will sure sell thoose items, so Im wonder on whos acc it will appear now.

sexycomboot

T_T really sucks palan , gota not trust anyone even tho the item was sealed maybe check for key logger or smthin , maybe someoe with ur id/pass got ur seal pw

Guys STOP panic, i sold my elixir +9 1 week ago, also move all my items at another character and kingofknight still show that i use those items :
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...amp;name=regiss

also, the guy who wear my staff also is atm at kingofknight:

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=FreKanStr

But are the items deleted from list after a period (like 1 week) if the character havent wear it ?
    Because if he trade / sell / delete it, then we can see many same items wear by several characters.[/b]
    +1 :lol:

they tried to hack my account coz that page says i still have pauldrom chitin and glave +9 >_<

this server isnt so crowded so at the end we&#39;ll know who the hacker was...

sexycomboot

no.. it sais that coz youve had it before

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

SELLING GLAVE +11 RB, 400 USD

Banned

T_T really sucks palan , gota not trust anyone even tho the item was sealed maybe check for key logger or smthin , maybe someoe with ur id/pass got ur seal pw[/b]
    My Gamersfirst was changed to Turkey country..
    Where&#39;s no a question about keylogger or something, some guys have said to me that turks is not more in c-west, so they can&#39;t change ip.
    I think where&#39;s a long story to talk

Tomahawk+9 and Glave9... whats the big deal? its COMMON items... Glaves+1 are all over moradon... if you got the money for it, then its not hard making a +9.. Almost same as making a Cleaver9[/b]
    1. tomahawk doesn&#39;t drop from a monster ( i think it may from dm, but as low as II from EW ) so in realilty it&#39;s as hard to make as a II +9 or a ft item +9
    2. cleavers are middle class, meaning ppl if they have them will upg them but ppl may not wanna waste money upgrading glaves.
    3. theres no repteable quest that gives glaves +5 is there..
    4. glaves 8 aren&#39;t exactly 80m on market are there?

BobGreensley

i got hacked now so the glave is gone.. smashed got hacked on his priest so the chitin +9 is gone aswell.[/b]

My Gamersfirst was changed to Turkey country..
    Where&#39;s no a question about keylogger or something, some guys have said to me that turks is not more in c-west, so they can&#39;t change ip.
    I think where&#39;s a long story to talk[/b]
    Wow, Im sorry to hear that.

I hope you guys find out who did it.

Banned

Wow, Im sorry to hear that.

I hope you guys find out who did it.[/b]
    This guy who got it have a rich life.

KO4fun

1. tomahawk doesn&#39;t drop from a monster ( i think it may from dm, but as low as II from EW ) so in realilty it&#39;s as hard to make as a II +9 or a ft item +9
    2. cleavers are middle class, meaning ppl if they have them will upg them but ppl may not wanna waste money upgrading glaves.
    3. theres no repteable quest that gives glaves +5 is there..
    4. glaves 8 aren&#39;t exactly 80m on market are there?[/b]

1. tomahawk drops from lupus ,lobo or one of those werewolves because i have had them drop to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast