Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Cwest...

This is a discussion on Cwest... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just came back to CWest and it's actually not as bad as everyone says it is. Frukwan, take off ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I just came back to CWest and it's actually not as bad as everyone says it is.
    Frukwan, take off that vent link in your sig.

Frukwan, take off that vent link in your sig.[/b]
    Vent or teamspeak, and you can chose from 20 locations!

jks -.- taken off.

TKO

Frukwan, take off that vent link in your sig.[/b]
    so u goin to cwest too danny? :P

joshalfar0

everyone whos english just go cwest!

Alibaba85

i live on Cwest.....

since Undez NT'd....... cz pk is alot better. RLB pk is the best pk on the server atm...... hard to make one full orc party..but you get to fight 2-3 full human parties.

dont come CW..... me and Midgit are loving all the humans to fuk with in RLB!

Banned

I just came bak after 1 week to Ionia since I had exams... and well I don't see why should you be complaining now. I must admit, it was pretty bad before since it's a packed server and most were godmoding, but now godmode is gone, and pk is sexier then ever... well a bit empty after clan starts pking for like 30 min since everyone leaves cz... but still amazing. Koxp, sure it's back, but with a party... which hopefully for the past like 6 months you realized that you can't do much without a party... they are easily killed.

I'm sure Ionia will be a realllllllllly nice server soon once there are like.. official "clans of the whole server" competing against each other cause right now it's still the EXP/Solo PK and race for dragon symbol type of server. But on the other hand, when that does happen to Ionia, even more items +9 will be there AND -- CWest will get more players too. Eventually people on ko4life will realize that they should take advantage of the Turkish region restriction of cwest and bring their friends to make it an even better server. Undez just went human and that made CWest better too, but Orcs still overpowered on cwest atm.

Imhotep

I'm sure Ionia will be a realllllllllly nice server soon once there are like.. official "clans of the whole server" competing against each other cause right now it's still the EXP/Solo PK and race for dragon symbol type of server. But on the other hand, when that does happen to Ionia, even more items +9 will be there AND -- CWest will get more players too. Eventually people on ko4life will realize that they should take advantage of the Turkish region restriction of cwest and bring their friends to make it an even better server. Undez just went human and that made CWest better too, but Orcs still overpowered on cwest atm.[/b]
    +1 to Danny kanka <3

you owe me a vs !

did they remake the clan? And NOT with the same name?
    their excuse was always "so much np we dont want to remake name" ect, ect,[/b]
    yupe! we got ride off the underzz name at the end. We thought about moving human side for a long time and we decided that Having FUN is more important then NP so %80 of our clan got NT and others will get soon.
    im really happy about 3 things.
    1- Changing the shlt name.
    2- Nearly all of the clan went to human that means to me everybody is happy being with us ^^
    3- We did right thing with moving to human cos now we havie more fun, even better server

yupe! we got ride off the underzz name at the end. We thought about moving human side for a long time and we decided that Having FUN is more important then NP so %80 of our clan got NT and others will get soon.
    im really happy about 3 things.
    1- Changing the shlt name.
    2- Nearly all of the clan went to human that means to me everybody is happy being with us ^^
    3- We did right thing with moving to human cos now we havie more fun, even better server [/b]
    Nice, yeah of course fun > NP gain is best decision. Nice to see hardcore PK&#39;ers in Human side again, just biggest upset for me is these fucking new potions. All you god damn warriors, I cannot even scratch you, and if you know what char I play, then it would be surprising -.-

New pots + VPN = I hate ko

Nice, yeah of course fun > NP gain is best decision. Nice to see hardcore PK&#39;ers in Human side again, just biggest upset for me is these fucking new potions. All you god damn warriors, I cannot even scratch you, and if you know what char I play, then it would be surprising -.-

New pots + VPN = I hate ko[/b]
    i still use 720hp pots ^^

ReVoLaTioN

No.
    Stop playing KO. Best choice haha

No.
    Stop playing KO. Best choice haha[/b]
    Yeah, maybe

Simple answer is yes, come back cwest, its starting to grow big time, the pk arround bf time yesterday was the best i have ever seen.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

id like to come back
    :mellow: :huh: :angry: :unsure:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast