Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cwest...

This is a discussion on Cwest... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; id like to come back :mellow: :huh: :angry: :unsure:[/b] Come back kanka...
Page: 3

id like to come back
    :mellow: :huh: :angry: :unsure:[/b]
    Come back kanka

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Come back kanka[/b]
    maybe one day

maybe one day [/b]
    make it today, and may me cry :blink:

yupe! we got ride off the underzz name at the end. We thought about moving human side for a long time and we decided that Having FUN is more important then NP so %80 of our clan got NT and others will get soon.
    im really happy about 3 things.
    1- Changing the shlt name.
    2- Nearly all of the clan went to human that means to me everybody is happy being with us ^^
    3- We did right thing with moving to human cos now we havie more fun, even better server [/b]

since you guys move humans side, CZ agian is alive ! Good Decision

since you guys move humans side, CZ agian is alive ! Good Decision[/b]
    i agree, the pk at bifrost yesterday was completely insane

brave decision , kudos 8)

yea good decision, i talked with my clan and we decided to move human side even that we lost all np's donated to royal4 and my personal char have donated 1m+ to clan, so i lost kinda alot np. but if we wouldent move the server would die and all ppl would quit from it.
    so we decided to have fun and pk and lose all the np's now need 1 more active clan at human side and it can be good,
    1 and half active clan atm on humans vs 3/4

Little archer Senior Member

btw its already "balanced" so b careful which nation u pick

btw its already "balanced" so b careful which nation u pick[/b]
    1 person aint gonna make a difference baba

All the ppl who used to love me for keeping them alive now love to aim me lol but iz still be tankin =P

toka

yea good decision, i talked with my clan and we decided to move human side even that we lost all np's donated to royal4 and my personal char have donated 1m+ to clan, so i lost kinda alot np. but if we wouldent move the server would die and all ppl would quit from it.
    so we decided to have fun and pk and lose all the np's now need 1 more active clan at human side and it can be good,
    1 and half active clan atm on humans vs 3/4 [/b]
    1 and half?

Apero is active.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm sure Ionia will be a realllllllllly nice server soon once there are like.. official "clans of the whole server" competing against each other cause right now it's still the EXP/Solo PK and race for dragon symbol type of server. But on the other hand, when that does happen to Ionia, even more items +9 will be there AND -- CWest will get more players too. Eventually people on ko4life will realize that they should take advantage of the Turkish region restriction of cwest and bring their friends to make it an even better server. Undez just went human and that made CWest better too, but Orcs still overpowered on cwest atm.[/b]
    It's true that many more +9 items are going to spring up... but nothing can stand in the way of an organized clan and organized pk, not even a whole party of +9ers.

ReVoLaTioN

Yeah, maybe [/b]
    Haha well idk, if I had a good character I'd prolly play again but I'm lazy.

Little archer Senior Member

so we decided to have fun and pk and lose all the np's smile.gif now need 1 more active clan at human side and it can be good,
    1 and half active clan atm on humans vs 3/4 smile.gif[/b]
    are u serious?

its pretty much kodiak rampage apero relic valefor and ur clan vs legacy MM hellsfury and ironwolves...

this "balanced" stuff is all in ur head.

pick orc nation plz

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

As of today, I realized that there aren't exactly "more orcs" on CWest. There are more players of orcs whom aren't active. There aren't as many humans as there are orcs but humans are reallllly active in CZ. I got gang banged countless times today, but I don't want to advise new players to go orc, I don't know, it's confusing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast