Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cwest...

This is a discussion on Cwest... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lets not argue guys lols, its just a discussion about the sides size, not who is better and all that ...
Page: 5

Lets not argue guys lols, its just a discussion about the sides size, not who is better and all that crap.

One day ill come back, but only to take csw back .. and show these n00bs who the real boss is (:

King0fKingZ

One day ill come back, but only to take csw back .. and show these n00bs who the real boss is (:[/b]
    :lol:

good one

One day ill come back, but only to take csw back .. and show these n00bs who the real boss is (:[/b]
    U can only do that if u come back playing my char!

U can only do that if u come back playing my char![/b]
    not in apero clan lawl

BB cwest.

Ionia > west

Imhotep

not in apero clan lawl

BB cwest.

Ionia > west[/b]
    Apreo > your face

C-West > Ionia

Me > you

stifler

since we(gladiators) moved to human side the pk in cz got better but still , human side got less ppl to my opinion.
    most of the times there is more orcs in cz...2 days ago we pk agaisnt like 4 parties of orcs (2 pt of mm , 1 legacy and 1 hellsfury) was kinda fun to stand against all of them and really earn np and not lose lol.

to the point , come c-west - best server ever.

King0fKingZ

Apreo > your face

C-West > Ionia

Me > you

[/b]

koxped char > you

:angry:

Lati

first of all there was 2 of ur ally LM some thing

second it was 2 gladiators party (with 1 priest in party)

and the other clans didn't have full party so we still were less then u guys

and the only reason that u won is ur mages :P[/b]
    The reason we won is that we are just better than u guys ^.^

C-WEST > IONIA without any doubt ........ ionia is a failure ....... ionia is the image of what is k2 .......

i played in both servers so i know what i'm talking about

Ariakas

C-WEST > IONIA without any doubt ........ ionia is a failure ....... ionia is the image of what is k2 .......

i played in both servers so i know what i'm talking about[/b]
    +1000

Gimme Warrior and I join this Server. :P
    Fridu and me sold our Char few mons ago. :/

The reason we won is that we are just better than u guys ^.^[/b]
    Im sorry im taking it here but.. your anoyying peace of shit lati. seriously, kido.

you suck dude, your clan suck. the only thing you guys knows how to do is taking about 5 partys of mages nova togther.
    We will take the castle, if not now next week, and if not next week the one after, and its keep going. back stabing crapy clan.

Banned

Im sorry im taking it here but.. your anoyying peace of shit lati. seriously, kido.

you suck dude, your clan suck. the only thing you guys knows how to do is taking about 5 partys of mages nova togther.
    We will take the castle, if not now next week, and if not next week the one after, and its keep going. back stabing crapy clan.[/b]
    +1

just to start some flames ..... i were watching that pk session ... my bro was in rahsoul lvl 68 from hellsfury sub ......

for the first time i could see all pk partys playing ...... and i'm disapoint with ex-undzz .... if it wasn't for your high lvl's and gg items you guys suck ...... apero baba prists look like noobs near KillaHeala .... KillaHeala can tank alone 4 lvl 80+ warriors plus some more mages and rouges hitting him ...... that's insane .... by the way nothing to say about him ... cause he is a good player it isn't only is items and lvl ..... he was allways the first , tanking all partys ... the problem is the rest of your party ..... you guys just press 'z' and start to combo .... or try to hit the stronger prist ...... there were a lot of weak players around you ..... like my bro that die with 5-6 hit from yours baba warrios ... but you never start killing the weak ones around you ..... you allways try to kill MM or the guy that is near you ..... and your team work sucks ..... of course without MM tanking your party the other 2 partys wouldn't had a chance .... but the way i see ..... 8 vs 8 with same items and lvl that you guys had and ex-undzz don't have a chance ......

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast