Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Cwest...

This is a discussion on Cwest... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just to start some flames ..... i were watching that pk session ... my bro was in rahsoul lvl 68 ...
Page: 6

Banned

just to start some flames ..... i were watching that pk session ... my bro was in rahsoul lvl 68 from hellsfury sub ......

for the first time i could see all pk partys playing ...... and i'm disapoint with ex-undzz .... if it wasn't for your high lvl's and gg items you guys suck ...... apero baba prists look like noobs near KillaHeala .... KillaHeala can tank alone 4 lvl 80+ warriors plus some more mages and rouges hitting him ...... that's insane .... by the way nothing to say about him ... cause he is a good player it isn't only is items and lvl ..... he was allways the first , tanking all partys ... the problem is the rest of your party ..... you guys just press 'z' and start to combo .... or try to hit the stronger prist ...... there were a lot of weak players around you ..... like my bro that die with 5-6 hit from yours baba warrios ... but you never start killing the weak ones around you ..... you allways try to kill MM or the guy that is near you ..... and your team work sucks ..... of course without MM tanking your party the other 2 partys wouldn't had a chance .... but the way i see ..... 8 vs 8 with same items and lvl that you guys had and ex-undzz don't have a chance ......[/b]
    thats just proof that you have much more to learn about this game

killa can tank alote of ppl, thats why he is going first, duffing and tanking all, then he clear our way to the priests, we attack them, then we go to the rest

you never attack the weak ones first, you must take the priests or the good mage who tp the ppl before they die, and then u kill the weaks...

and u say we don't have a chance 8 vs 8?

we are always doing 8 vs 16 (AT LEAST) and we can still gain nps

its hard to sourvive 25+ novas + duffs and melees on u

but next time we will be more organized and every one will have scrolls and buffs

and we will have better chance to take it

Imhotep

KillaHeala has a +3 iron set, ofc he can tank alot lmfao

that is why i were telling that KillaHeala is a good player ... he was doing the rigth thing like you say ... that is what he was supose to do ... nothing to say about him ..... the problem was the rest of you ...... i were watching , i belive you did nps but your party were rape over and over again ....... it was 3 party vs 1 i know .... but if you know how to play as team you could kill those 3 partys easy ..... my bro is a lvl 68 and killed tons of times your warrios ..... lol ..... a lot of times none of you protect KillaHeala and when KillaHeala go down after a few seconds all ex-undzz party go down .... weak team work ...

Banned

that is why i were telling that KillaHeala is a good player ... he was doing the rigth thing like you say ... that is what he was supose to do ... nothing to say about him ..... the problem was the rest of you ...... i were watching , i belive you did nps but your party were rape over and over again ....... it was 3 party vs 1 i know .... but if you know how to play as team you could kill those 3 partys easy ..... my bro is a lvl 68 and killed tons of times your warrios ..... lol ..... a lot of times none of you protect KillaHeala and when KillaHeala go down after a few seconds all ex-undzz party go down .... weak team work ...[/b]
    first of... ofcourse that our party will die after killa is ead o.O

we had only him in our party

and 7 vs 24 hmm.. well...

and what are you talking about with ur brother? we were "allied" with helsfury and didn't attack them

im sure that every one from our clan could kill him easlly

stifler

just to start some flames ..... i were watching that pk session ... my bro was in rahsoul lvl 68 from hellsfury sub ......

for the first time i could see all pk partys playing ...... and i'm disapoint with ex-undzz .... if it wasn't for your high lvl's and gg items you guys suck ...... apero baba prists look like noobs near KillaHeala .... KillaHeala can tank alone 4 lvl 80+ warriors plus some more mages and rouges hitting him ...... that's insane .... by the way nothing to say about him ... cause he is a good player it isn't only is items and lvl ..... he was allways the first , tanking all partys ... the problem is the rest of your party ..... you guys just press 'z' and start to combo .... or try to hit the stronger prist ...... there were a lot of weak players around you ..... like my bro that die with 5-6 hit from yours baba warrios ... but you never start killing the weak ones around you ..... you allways try to kill MM or the guy that is near you ..... and your team work sucks ..... of course without MM tanking your party the other 2 partys wouldn't had a chance .... but the way i see ..... 8 vs 8 with same items and lvl that you guys had and ex-undzz don't have a chance ......[/b]
    if u had brain and some knowladge in this game u would understand why we attacked who was near us.
    we knew we dont have a chance vs ur 4.5 pt if we rush to u , so we decided to stay close to the priests and do something we called it "human wall" - who ever come close we attack it together and it works...u guys died like nothing..we earned nps vs 4.5 pt like this for like 20-25 min and u call us noobs?
    i wanna see ur clan or MM doing what we did not against 4.5 pt like we did , against just 2 - u CANT.
    but its ok , we got used to it to fight against 2x-4x parties.

give me a break.. <_<

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

C-WEST > IONIA without any doubt ........ ionia is a failure ....... ionia is the image of what is k2 .......

i played in both servers so i know what i&#39;m talking about[/b]
    LOL RIGHT!!! enjoy your party vs party in cz

Ionia is just starting it&#39;s pk, yesterday and today like 3-4 orc parties against like 10 human parties.... it&#39;s amazing to be on the weaker side, u got the nps coming and coming .... and wait till turks are done school, then the pk will get even more intense.... sure there is a few koxpers (no more godmoders DUH) in cz, but nothing a clan party can&#39;t overcome easily.

My suggestion for those new players. If you still live in the past and you are a "solo" pker... then go C-West, cause there you won&#39;t have to fight big crowds... well won&#39;t have to fight pretty much anyone in cz. .... If you are a team player then go Ionia and enjoy the actual team pk, that&#39;s if you find a good clan.. cause without a good clan, ur nothing.

Little archer Senior Member

actually nab, its pretty much 3vs3 parties or more nowadays so shut up if u dont kno what ur talkin about

King0fKingZ

LOL RIGHT!!! enjoy your party vs party in cz

Ionia is just starting it&#39;s pk, yesterday and today like 3-4 orc parties against like 10 human parties.... it&#39;s amazing to be on the weaker side, u got the nps coming and coming .... and wait till turks are done school, then the pk will get even more intense.... sure there is a few koxpers (no more godmoders DUH) in cz, but nothing a clan party can&#39;t overcome easily.

My suggestion for those new players. If you still live in the past and you are a "solo" pker... then go C-West, cause there you won&#39;t have to fight big crowds... well won&#39;t have to fight pretty much anyone in cz. .... If you are a team player then go Ionia and enjoy the actual team pk, that&#39;s if you find a good clan.. cause without a good clan, ur nothing.[/b]
    you got no idea nick
    when did u play cwest?5 months ago?

cwest is awesome atm..war is full with people,
    and cz is now like 5parties vs 5 parties..
    you are just trying to make "ionia" good because you play there...
    wait 2-3 months and you will be left with people that don&#39;t speak your language,
    and gl with those +9 items...It&#39;s the beginning of a +10 server

its true about ionia :P ofc its never dead 10 human parties vs 5 orc at peak times.. somehow i cant see cwest being active at all times of day, maybe at US peak time but not AUS etc

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

you got no idea nick
    when did u play cwest?5 months ago?

cwest is awesome atm..war is full with people,
    and cz is now like 5parties vs 5 parties..
    you are just trying to make "ionia" good because you play there...
    wait 2-3 months and you will be left with people that don&#39;t speak your language,
    and gl with those +9 items...It&#39;s the beginning of a +10 server[/b]
    war has always been good... well probly wasnt the best at the very start of the server...
    how would u know what cz is like? i swear i read sumwhere that ur a dcz player? sorry if im wrong

but anyways niks right about the solo pk... use to love solo pk on cwest

Lebroun

k

since gladiators was formed on human side ive been using fraps ingame so u can see for ur self how populated it is in cwest now

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

since gladiators was formed on human side ive been using fraps ingame so u can see for ur self how populated it is in cwest now[/b]
    yes id like to see make a youtube link and put it in ur sig or sumthing

King0fKingZ

war has always been good... well probly wasnt the best at the very start of the server...
    how would u know what cz is like? i swear i read sumwhere that ur a dcz player? sorry if im wrong

but anyways niks right about the solo pk... use to love solo pk on cwest [/b]
    yup but now I am 7x warrior and pkign in cz

Lati

Im sorry im taking it here but.. your anoyying peace of shit lati. seriously, kido.

you suck dude, your clan suck. the only thing you guys knows how to do is taking about 5 partys of mages nova togther.
    We will take the castle, if not now next week, and if not next week the one after, and its keep going. back stabing crapy clan.[/b]
    First of all, dont even try to call me "kido" since u could be my son.
    Secondly, how the hell we could take the castle, and pwning u in cz? beacuse we were 329853486347 ?
    Thats bullshit, man. Take it, ur lyin to urself saying that we are 87904 parties vs ur 1, come on
    And whats ur ign?
    +1[/b]
    Umm, ok i know i suck.. BUT how much U suck while i killed u few times 1v1 ? Uhhh...

for the first time i could see all pk partys playing ...... and i&#39;m disapoint with ex-undzz .... if it wasn&#39;t for your high lvl&#39;s and gg items you guys suck ...... apero baba prists look like noobs near KillaHeala .... KillaHeala can tank alone 4 lvl 80+ warriors plus some more mages and rouges hitting him ...... that&#39;s insane .... by the way nothing to say about him ... cause he is a good player it isn&#39;t only is items and lvl ..... he was allways the first , tanking all partys ... the problem is the rest of your party ..... you guys just press &#39;z&#39; and start to combo .... or try to hit the stronger prist ...... there were a lot of weak players around you ..... like my bro that die with 5-6 hit from yours baba warrios ... but you never start killing the weak ones around you ..... you allways try to kill MM or the guy that is near you ..... and your team work sucks ..... of course without MM tanking your party the other 2 partys wouldn&#39;t had a chance .... but the way i see ..... 8 vs 8 with same items and lvl that you guys had and ex-undzz don&#39;t have a chance ......[/b]
    Ur right i totally agree with u. Neutral peeps sees the truth, lol :P

if u had brain and some knowladge in this game u would understand why we attacked who was near us.
    we knew we dont have a chance vs ur 4.5 pt if we rush to u , so we decided to stay close to the priests and do something we called it "human wall" - who ever come close we attack it together and it works...u guys died like nothing..we earned nps vs 4.5 pt like this for like 20-25 min and u call us noobs?
    i wanna see ur clan or MM doing what we did not against 4.5 pt like we did , against just 2 - u CANT.
    but its ok , we got used to it to fight against 2x-4x parties.

give me a break.. <_<[/b]
    Again, u only see UR party aganist WHOLE orcs, u just dont see that theres also apero, hawks, hello, etc, etc.

Uhh thats all i guess, peace.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast