Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Cwest Forgive me

This is a discussion on Cwest Forgive me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello My name is Andrew. Im Posting here today because I wish to come back to KO with a Fresh ...
Page: 1

DrugUser

Default Cwest Forgive me

Hello My name is Andrew. Im Posting here today because I wish to come back to KO with a Fresh start. I Scammed A guy about a year ago on cwest and ruined my reputation I let my friends down and my clan Hubris down. I dont know why i Scammed Jboogie All i know is i was caught up in KO like an addict i wanted to to be better. I know now today that i was wrong. So i left Ko to regain Control.
    Well Now im back Im going to make a fresh start here. I hope SOme old friends can trust in be and mabe we can get past all this crap.

So thats it.

Im sorry:
    Bankinandtankin
    Jboogie
    Potsniff
    Surgam

Bankin Im sorry for Doing this. I know we had a lot of fun On server restarts racing around killing randoms xD

Jboogie Im sorry for taking your items. If i can repay you My msn is [email protected]. I can give you Your $ back Via Paypal if you like.

Potsniff. We were friends at 1 point in time. You stood up for me when Red accused me of hacking. Then i lost your Trust by Scamming. Look You were right. But to get the facts straight. I never hacked I have no idea why those 2 Vodka Fags said i trained them rofllmfao. I never even talked to them ever.

Surgam Thanks for letting me borrow your rappy 7 for like 3 months xD GG priest <3

Well thats it. Love me or hate me im back. What i do from now on is in the future not the past. I look forward to making a fresh start.

- Andrew- AKA drugUser-AKAImNotZero

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

I don't know you, but it sucks that you actually scammed a guy and now comes to appologize..
    Your honesty and regret may seem real, but since you've a past of being a scammer.. I would not trust you ever again.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm just saying that you can't trust people in KO, nobody.
    Once a scammer, always a scammer.. they say.

Well, all I can do is to wish you GL and I hope that your previous friends and clannies will trust you, despite your history of scamming..

okthxbbq .

PS. You should've stayed out of this game.. it's full of hackers, bug abusers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    I don't know you, but it sucks that you actually scammed a guy and now comes to appologize..
    Your honesty and regret may seem real, but since you've a past of being a scammer.. I would not trust you ever again.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm just saying that you can't trust people in KO, nobody.
    Once a scammer, always a scammer.. they say.

Well, all I can do is to wish you GL and I hope that your previous friends and clannies will trust you, despite your history of scamming..

okthxbbq .

PS. You should've stayed out of this game.. it's full of hackers, bug abusers etc.
    +1 .........

DrugUser

Well like i said i dont expect people to trust me. But im not going to hide who i am. Im a Very good Sin And Hiding who i am because i took some items that didnt belong is just sad. Btw if you Would like my IGN just ask Im done hiding. Ill never scam another person.

And yes i agree to your post thanks for the comments

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    Once a scammer, always a scammer..
    No offense, but I entirely agree with that and trust me when I say I know from experience. A scammer's mind never adjusts, no matter what. You may also want to think twice about "returning" to KO in general, the game isn't getting any better yet. Good luck.

look, i would suggest you to things,

you seems to be now mature to realise what you did wrong,
    you seems to understand that KO is not everything

1. Try to repair what you did and gtfo of this game
    2. Do not play this game, it is not worthing anymore, people would tell you.

yea i agreee dude..... how do expect people to trust you now that you scammed someone..... honestly the only way i would even start to gain ur trust back(if i was one of those u scammed) is if u give them back the items that u took, or w/e u did

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

go back to your emo mode and get the fuck outta here

Wow , what a nice forum , a guy come's and say he apologize and willing to pay back to this guy who he scammed before and he gets flame's , gg , no doubt why people left this game and forum tho .

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Wow , what a nice forum , a guy come's and say he apologize and willing to pay back to this guy who he scammed before and he gets flame's , gg , no doubt why people left this game and forum tho .
    Sure, he wanna payback.. but you can't change what you've caused.
    Like I said.. once a scammer, always a scammer. Even if he pays back, he will probably scam again because when paying back, that will make him look trustable again.

Who knows? Maybe this time he will cause an even bigger scam!
    Sorry bro, I just don't support scammers in any way. I have been scammed ALOT of times, and I've lost hundreds of dollars because of people like you.

But like me and some other people said, don't come back.. get as far away from KO as possible. It's getting worse and worse every day man.. you won't like it.

DrugUser

lol im not asking people to share there account I dont want people to give me there items to use. I just want to clear my name and join a good clan and be part of somthing. I know its a long Stretch Yet You must remember. People make mistakes. Im not going to justify Why i scammed that guy all i can say is i didnt think.
    Once a scammer always a scammer is not true. I can walk away from this game thats what makes me diff. I took over 1 year off the game can YOU? mabe im not the 1 who should change.
    Thanks for the comments tho. btw my IGN On cwest is TheLatestPlague.

Thanks for the comments

-Andrew

zrocker0404

You need KO rehab

DrugUser

KO REHAB WORKS FOR ME DURRRRR lmao xD

Good shit man JUst smoked a blunt to so it made reading your post 100 x better

DrugUser

btw SaMEs You think your comments mean anything? What makes you think i care what you have to say? who the fuck are you? You exsist souly In a video game and 0 in real life. And you want me to react to a much lower being. You fail At life partner Now Go wash the cheeto partical off your mouse and Slow your rolll Fatty.

^^ i guess i am back

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

what items did u scam?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast