Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Cwest Forgive me

This is a discussion on Cwest Forgive me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if i had scammed, i would make a new character or name change and start fresh. because repenting for your ...
Page: 2

Hey cutie Senior Member

if i had scammed, i would make a new character or name change and start fresh.
    because repenting for your sins doesn't make the deed committed undone

DrugUser

i scammed duel md +8 judi belt PP+1 ..... I needed pot money . This guy in my clan who i never spoke to asked me to hold his items for him so i did but never gave them back. it was stupid...

no compromise... not even in the face of annihilation.

er, thats watchmen.

but you get the jist, once a scammer, always a scammer. sorry.

and the double pot thing dont help either lol

I forgive u

DrugUser

bankin thanks for posting here Im a little suprised that you didnt flame. so Once a macro user always a macro user? if so i can point out all kinds of them in your clan.. People change lmao cya in game

Banned

I love how your attitude changed after a few posts. Came in apologizing and begging for forgiveness, once you realized not everyone hates you till the end of all time, you suddenly went 'yeah I scammed but now im gonna pay back and I'm good gun now and if you don't think so you can go fuck yourself 'cause I'm teh shiit'

lol

DrugUser

LMAO well its cwest. I asked for an apology if they dont accept thats their problem. I have the morals to call my situatons i dont need spectators to point out the obivious. Like i said people who exsist souly in a trash video game mean jack shit to me I am the shit if you dont like it Step the fuck back.

You either love me or hate me . I dont try to act like a person im not ( a Nerdy Twat). But still what i did was stupid i admit. But accusing me of hacking made me LOL for hours. I love it man 2 wannabies that i didnt even know said that i trained them and they both ended up being giant hacking turkish Retards.

GIve me a fuckin break lol. I will admit to anything i do but come on man i think Cwest just wanted to Make the plate full before they dished it out on the forums. Because they got their fame Spiked away in a vs. GG ? love this game

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Wow , what a nice forum , a guy come's and say he apologize and willing to pay back to this guy who he scammed before and he gets flame's , gg , no doubt why people left this game and forum tho .
    This coming from a guy who about a year ago was running around the forum, starting trouble with everyone, and talking about how you were going into the army soon, and can't wait till you can shoot you some Palestinians.

GTF outa here
    Last edited by satanaku; 09-21-2009 at 02:46 AM.

DrugUser

LOL about the palistinians that was a big joke lol. That idea came from the zohan. ROFLLMFAO if you thought i was serious then slap yourself.

YOU GTF outa here wanksta xD

And btw im not going to Regret what i said. I am a Druguser i say shit when im high, Booohoo for you . I must have hurt your fucking feeling eh? Its ok man it must be hard i mean i cant imagin A whole nation Raping the shit out of people who still rub lamps thinking a gini will appear and give them some fucking fashin sense. Come on man its going to be 2010 and you dress like a jipsee ( however u spell it ).

Fail post im tired Goodnight

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    LOL about the palistinians that was a big joke lol. That idea came from the zohan. ROFLLMFAO if you thought i was serious then slap yourself.

YOU GTF outa here wanksta xD

And btw im not going to Regret what i said. I am a Druguser i say shit when im high, Booohoo for you . I must have hurt your fucking feeling eh? Its ok man it must be hard i mean i cant imagin A whole nation Raping the shit out of people who still rub lamps thinking a gini will appear and give them some fucking fashin sense. Come on man its going to be 2010 and you dress like a jipsee ( however u spell it ).

Fail post im tired Goodnight
    Who the hell are you talking to? My previous comment was not directed at you, neither am I an Arab, neither am I Palestinian. I was talking to OMGthisisMe. I couldn't care less about your lame jokes to whomever you made them, whenever and wherever you did. Get bent.
    Last edited by satanaku; 09-21-2009 at 03:02 AM.

DrugUser

then dont post on my topic holy shit Your and idiot..... 0 IQ GG

Banned

LMAO well its cwest. I asked for an apology if they dont accept thats their problem. I have the morals to call my situatons i dont need spectators to point out the obivious. Like i said people who exsist souly in a trash video game mean jack shit to me I am the shit if you dont like it Step the fuck back.

You either love me or hate me . I dont try to act like a person im not ( a Nerdy Twat). But still what i did was stupid i admit. But accusing me of hacking made me LOL for hours. I love it man 2 wannabies that i didnt even know said that i trained them and they both ended up being giant hacking turkish Retards.

GIve me a fuckin break lol. I will admit to anything i do but come on man i think Cwest just wanted to Make the plate full before they dished it out on the forums. Because they got their fame Spiked away in a vs. GG ? love this game
    lmao reading ur posts and judging by your atitude i wouldnt trust you with 10 mil :O

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    lmao reading ur posts and judging by your atitude i wouldnt trust you with 10 mil :O
    Amen to that!
    He's a freakkin' gangztah!

then dont post on my topic holy shit Your and idiot..... 0 IQ GG
    If you would have made your first post and left it at that.. I would say I have some respect for you for coming back after all this time and admitting your wrong and offering to pay it back, that is commendable. Most people would just come back with a new name and act like it never happened..

However, the more posts you write in this topic the more and more immature you look... You should really just stop now, the last few posts you made, were just very immature. You made the topic, you know how people feel about scammers around here, what replies did you expect?

Just pay the dude back and move the fuk on and enjoy KO if you can.

Well if you're sorry and if you pay back what you stole, you deserve to be left alone, but yet not someone who people should trust with anything, cuz as some people said... if you had the greed to scam someone for something before, it's probably gonna happen again if the chance is given.
    But yeah even though I dunno who you are, you're forgiven in my eyes.
    but that does not make you trustable!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast