Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Cwest Forgive me

This is a discussion on Cwest Forgive me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To Be honest bro, the only real way nowadays to get items on cwest is by USD, now unless your ...
Page: 3

To Be honest bro, the only real way nowadays to get items on cwest is by USD, now unless your gonna buy with Western Union i dno if many would trust u, not flaming just saying the truth

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    then dont post on my topic holy shit Your and idiot..... 0 IQ GG
    dude ur an idiot... when i read ur post i was like wow nice he made an apology, he must had regret what he did, and then all of sudden u start to act like this. bet u didnt change at all -.- so please do us a favour, and /quit_forum_and_KO

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    dude ur an idiot... when i read ur post i was like wow nice he made an apology, he must had regret what he did, and then all of sudden u start to act like this. bet u didnt change at all -.- so please do us a favour, and /quit_forum_and_KO
    The worst people I have met in life. Appologised well!

They get alot of practice.

Good people dont get practice.

I forgive you son

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    To Be honest bro, the only real way nowadays to get items on cwest is by USD, now unless your gonna buy with Western Union i dno if many would trust u, not flaming just saying the truth
    +1
    Or via websites that sells :P than you dont need no trust ^^

and i do agree with everyone who saying you are changing by every post
    just shows you're a big idiot still, give back item and such but dont think that they'll forgive you... I wouldnt anyways

Banned

Obviously still a scammer and whoever trusts him should be shot immediately.
    Obviously a kid aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Well, on the you gotta baba to get ytems part, yeah XD)

Banned

Hello My name is Andrew. Im Posting here today because I wish to come back to KO with a Fresh start. I Scammed A guy about a year ago on cwest and ruined my reputation I let my friends down and my clan Hubris down. I dont know why i Scammed Jboogie All i know is i was caught up in KO like an addict i wanted to to be better. I know now today that i was wrong. So i left Ko to regain Control.
    Well Now im back Im going to make a fresh start here. I hope SOme old friends can trust in be and mabe we can get past all this crap.

So thats it.

Im sorry:
    Bankinandtankin
    Jboogie
    Potsniff
    Surgam

Bankin Im sorry for Doing this. I know we had a lot of fun On server restarts racing around killing randoms xD

Jboogie Im sorry for taking your items. If i can repay you My msn is [email protected]. I can give you Your $ back Via Paypal if you like.

Potsniff. We were friends at 1 point in time. You stood up for me when Red accused me of hacking. Then i lost your Trust by Scamming. Look You were right. But to get the facts straight. I never hacked I have no idea why those 2 Vodka Fags said i trained them rofllmfao. I never even talked to them ever.

Surgam Thanks for letting me borrow your rappy 7 for like 3 months xD GG priest <3

Well thats it. Love me or hate me im back. What i do from now on is in the future not the past. I look forward to making a fresh start.

- Andrew- AKA drugUser-AKAImNotZero
    haha good job

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    haha good job
    what a surprise, scammers prasing scammers?

(btw, it wasnt us who got scammed, it was a clanny of ours)

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Its nice you came and apologised, however, your gonna have to accept you won't get sympathy from people here.

An apology in real life might get you somewhere, but the people on this forum/people who play KO struggle to trust even the trusted, let alone the apologising scammers.

So i'm not exactly sure what you aim to get from this post.

You might aswell have named your post 'Come and flame me im stupid'. No offence yeah but coming to apologise on a gaming forum is fucking dumb. These people do not give a fuck about you or what you have done they just like to flame you. An apology in real life may get you forgiveness, an apology on this forum will get you nothing but flames.

Uzu

I forgive you.

I still forgive u

knightmaster2118

btw SaMEs You think your comments mean anything? What makes you think i care what you have to say? who the fuck are you? You exsist souly In a video game and 0 in real life. And you want me to react to a much lower being. You fail At life partner Now Go wash the cheeto partical off your mouse and Slow your rolll Fatty.

^^ i guess i am back
    No, Sames isn't any of these things, I love how you talk about a person you have never seen and give a description of them based on how mad you are at them
    Dennis has much more of a life then you sorry to say, anyways next time think before you post, thanks for using common knowledge. bb

DrugUser

I really could care less who the fuck any of you are. all i know is that you can suck on my nuts. god damn nerds >.>

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast