Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Cwest Forgive me

This is a discussion on Cwest Forgive me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DrugUser bankin the fact is your a fuking scammer. you told the gm to ban me like ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    bankin the fact is your a fuking scammer. you told the gm to ban me like a fuking idiot. and i was banned for 0 reason what so ever. he said 3rd party tool multi client wtf... why would i need multi client to run a buying merchant u fuking loser.

I love how u say minor tbl and shit when there is no such thing anymore since they changed the encription on tbls. I also love how that i spanked every rogue in your clan that i vsed. all of them had way better items then me. infact i beat most them in quest before i had gear. Your clan is overrated and you cant even pk as one. when i pked with you it was horrible.

Thanks for making me lose cleaver 9 shard +7 rebirth for no reason you fuking towel headed loser. Even kyle said that was fuked up. half your clan pmed me and said that was fuked up. and i dont even like them.

Bankin you are a scammer However you look at it. You Influenced the gm to ban my account because you couldnt handle my pwnage.

i hope you get raped by a big black dude.

Everyone new i was merching all day long or hanging out with kyle in game.

Funny shit, you posted on sn0xd in the multiclient thread that you got banned for running a multiclient while just merchanting.. I can search out the post if you'd really like me to embarrass you?

funontherun101

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Funny shit, you posted on sn0xd in the multiclient thread that you got banned for running a multiclient while just merchanting.. I can search out the post if you'd really like me to embarrass you?

embarrass him please <3

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funontherun101 View Post
    embarrass him please <3
    Please do..

Love how he shut up after this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    Love how he shut up after this ^^
    Maybe he is just offline ? oO

norry818

what clan u gonna join man i might make mischiefsociety on orc side its me MoSo btw i play BLASTED and my friend playes CRAZY we gonna make ms back if u want moroe info pm me

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norry818 View Post
    what clan u gonna join man i might make mischiefsociety on orc side its me MoSo btw i play BLASTED and my friend playes CRAZY we gonna make ms back if u want moroe info pm me
    he got banned, plus hes a scammer

i dont know you but i think you deserve another chance

Up. He scammed SteroidS, a lvl 55 Archer of all his gear again.

now plays a char called BIowMe (or BlowMe) cwest sin.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

lol what a madderfucker

I love how people concern with stuff the say they dont care. My god every person here can't see that hes getting what he really wants, attention.

If you people trully don't care about this, you wouldn't even reply, or at least you would reply once, but the ones keep giving him reasons to post, care at least a bit to lose your time with him, hes not really trying to apologize.

About "once a scammer always a scammer", there is also "to err is human, to forgive is divine". But that doesnt applies here as hes not trully asking for forgiveness but attention.

Banned

here is my 2 cents as i was directed to this topic

firstly i havent touched ko in 6months , call it retirement

now that we are brought up to speed , the problem with ko is not the game , the hackers the gm or even the support , its the same with any ftp " free to play " game the community is at fault , you go off stealing from someone and now you wanna feel better about yourself by apologizing , you might as well leave retire from gaming like i did when you make a mistake and choose the wrong path no one on this forum will side with you unless themselfs are cheaters/scammers . ko as a game is done , the community ruined the game and it will never be like it was i only hope you all find something better to occupy your time . in ending this i hope you find my post worth reading and i hope you find another game to play as this one now is a waste of time , ko4life use to flourish with 75+ members online at all times nearly and for the past couple days i havent seen 20+ its the decline of a era and ko's is done . goodluck everyone still playing and andrew i hope you find closure in this

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    now plays a char called BIowMe (or BlowMe) cwest sin.
    Also hacking.

Banned

about once a scammer,always a scammer..
    no I don't agree with this,
    I used to be a scammer 4 years ago,
    I scammed every shit I could..
    but then karma got me and I lost my char + all items..
    this hit me and showed me that its just gay what I did to other people,
    because the same thing happened to me then.
    I haven't taken since then anything away from other people..
    I play(ed) in CWEST as Diver (Warrior from HAWK)..
    I did many USD trades, I held expensive items and I haven't taken anything away..
    I got by playing legit far more than by being the black shadow...
    I've got a shady past, but I learned from it..
    I met friends that are way more important than some raptor +8s uniques etc..
    nowdays I hate scammers.. I hate people that hurt other people to benefit themselves

that are just my 2 cents,

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast