Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Cwest Forgive me

This is a discussion on Cwest Forgive me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DrugUser I really could care less who the fuck any of you are. all i know is ...
Page: 4

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    I really could care less who the fuck any of you are. all i know is that you can suck on my nuts. god damn nerds >.>
    lol, seems like your attitude haven't changed afterall..
    I think you'll scam again

knightmaster2118

Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    lol, seems like your attitude haven't changed afterall..
    I think you'll scam again
    +1 to this, your really not helping yourself by swearing at ppl Drug, do us all a favor and don't come back

DrugUser

I dont care what you 2 twats say. You dont understand Yes i might scam again.. Ok so? im saying sorry for the 1 and only scam i did make. thats it what i do now isnt your problem and if you want to talk shit come vs because you sure as hell cant do shit in real life but make me smile at your nerd ass. You live with your mommy and daddy kid. I understand you. YOu need Attention its alright keep on posting trash. Im sure everyone is waiting for MR Fag bag to post again anyways.

And again Suck on my cock B1tch you aint shit and cant do shit get the fuk outa here slut

mellowman

I dont care what you 2 twats say. You dont understand Yes i might scam again.. Ok so? im saying sorry for the 1 and only scam i did make. thats it what i do now isnt your problem and if you want to talk shit come vs because you sure as hell cant do shit in real life but make me smile at your nerd ass. You live with your mommy and daddy kid. I understand you. YOu need Attention its alright keep on posting trash. Im sure everyone is waiting for MR Fag bag to post again anyways.

And again Suck on my cock B1tch you aint shit and cant do shit get the fuk outa here slut
    i like this guy =)

he said hes sorry and will pay the guy back and you guys are giving him all kinds of trash and being ass holes and what not and are shocked when he defends himself..............
    people CAN change, jesus forgave anyone who asked, why cant you =p anddddddddddd its just a game

XD

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    i like this guy =)

he said hes sorry and will pay the guy back and you guys are giving him all kinds of trash and being ass holes and what not and are shocked when he defends himself..............
    people CAN change, jesus forgave anyone who asked, why cant you =p anddddddddddd its just a game

XD
    samefaggotry

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

btw SaMEs You think your comments mean anything? What makes you think i care what you have to say? who the fuck are you? You exsist souly In a video game and 0 in real life. And you want me to react to a much lower being. You fail At life partner Now Go wash the cheeto partical off your mouse and Slow your rolll Fatty.

^^ i guess i am back
    ye back to your emo mode
    get the fuck outta here!

btw the guy who beg for mercy in a video game got a life?
    erm sure

Perfect

control the adddiction dont let the addiction control you

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    Well if you're sorry and if you pay back what you stole, you deserve to be left alone, but yet not someone who people should trust with anything, cuz as some people said... if you had the greed to scam someone for something before, it's probably gonna happen again if the chance is given.
    But yeah even though I dunno who you are, you're forgiven in my eyes.
    but that does not make you trustable!
    Lol I withdraw my statements, you're obviously a jerk =p

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    i like this guy =)

XD
    Well.. as you can read yourself, this fella will NOT change.
    He said himself that he "perhaps would scam again" (which ofc means that he's not trustable and that he WILL do it)..

I wouldn't trust this guy for a fukin' Silk Bundle..

Please DrugUser, do us all one big favour..
    GTFO OUTTA HERE!

Drug... I forgive u bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Drug... I forgive u bro
    Watch your back..

He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man has need to be forgiven.

lmfao meep where u copy that off from. cuz i heard that in one of House's episodes

Quote Originally Posted by roguepro92 View Post
    lmfao meep where u copy that off from. cuz i heard that in one of House's episodes
    4chan forums - the place where all the magic happens.

I just realised i cant go to someone´s bedroom without saying "So...this is the place where all the magic happens"

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    4chan forums - the place where all the magic happens.

I just realised i cant go to someone´s bedroom without saying "So...this is the place where all the magic happens"
    lol =] make it happen boy make it happen!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast