Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Cwest Forgive me

This is a discussion on Cwest Forgive me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; playing this game again will just make u crazy - its loaded with hackers atm...
Page: 5

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

playing this game again will just make u crazy - its loaded with hackers atm

Give him the money back in equal value and more and I think you've made things up, at least you have what you could. Takes balls to come clean and man up for the transgressions you do, scammers who don't do it are just tiny little cowards, peanut souls.

vo0doman

none server will forgive you

He just got banned for 3rd party tools. tbl minor or somethin i guess ROFL

iCanCombo

I still think their is something fishy here. Why would he be hacking on a lvl 59 while he is merching? And the GM never said anything about tbl editing ...

Quote Originally Posted by iCanCombo View Post
    I still think their is something fishy here. Why would he be hacking on a lvl 59 while he is merching? And the GM never said anything about tbl editing ...
    athenrye answered why he was banned

[quote name='Athenrye' date='Sep 27 2009, 05:15 PM' post='1486196']
    @PlagueTASTIC
    humanenceno this question is for you. Why Did you ban my rogue TheLatestplague? Is it because Bankinandshankin told you so? lol i have never used hacks on that account ever. Yet you banned me.
    I know their is no reason for you to ban me so i actually wont be suprised when you dont post a reply to this.

heh... I want to see any proof that shows i ever used 1 hack on this account. why would i use hacks on an account with a +7 reverse shard and cleaver 9 ?

You And bankin Fail.. Plz unban my account you had no reason to ban it in the first place humanenceno

This really isn't at all the place for this sort of post, but I'm keeping it here because it addresses a few issues I should probably mention.

1) While this thread and its cousins in my other server forums aren't called 'Ask Athenrye', they are used only by me. Other GMs do not answer questions in these threads, nor will asking for one specifically get any results. I considered changing the name of the threads, but figured it might confuse newcomers to the forums who may not know I'm a GM yet.

2) GMs do not ban anyone just because a player tells us to. Trust me, if that was the case, half the game's populace would be banned by now. Players often report suspicious users to GMs for investigation, though no ban is ever made simply on the word of a user alone.

3) You raise an interesting question -- why would a person with good items and, in some cases, premium access to the game risk it all by cheating? I'll never really understand exactly what drives a person to risk that sort of loss aside from the general understanding that most cheaters who use Third Party Tools aren't willing to invest time in the game, are too impatient to play legitimately, or aren't as skilled at playing the game and are just looking for an easy out. As many legitimate players have observed in the past, hackers and babashoppers aren't really very good at the game and tend to be very easy to defeat in-game without their illegal enhancements... or sometimes with, depending on the situation. You can't buy/hack skill, after all. The people who make Third Party Tools are a whole other animal and a much lengthier discussion that I'll save for some other time. Mind you, the fact that you have good items and/or money is absolutely moot. I've banned users who have had hundreds or even thousands of dollars attributed to the game because they used Third Party Tools.

4) Finally, you were banned for Third Party Tool Use. You were caught using a common Third Party Tool and multiclient to alter the game client on 9/27/2009. Posting these sort of hollow claims of innocence and challenges to a GM not only does absolutely nothing for your case, but it makes you a spammer on the board since you've gone and posted it in the wrong section. Enjoy your raised warning level.
    [/quote]
    seems logical to me.

who said anything about him merchanting.....

DrugUser

bankin the fact is your a fuking scammer. you told the gm to ban me like a fuking idiot. and i was banned for 0 reason what so ever. he said 3rd party tool multi client wtf... why would i need multi client to run a buying merchant u fuking loser.

I love how u say minor tbl and shit when there is no such thing anymore since they changed the encription on tbls. I also love how that i spanked every rogue in your clan that i vsed. all of them had way better items then me. infact i beat most them in quest before i had gear. Your clan is overrated and you cant even pk as one. when i pked with you it was horrible.

Thanks for making me lose cleaver 9 shard +7 rebirth for no reason you fuking towel headed loser. Even kyle said that was fuked up. half your clan pmed me and said that was fuked up. and i dont even like them.

Bankin you are a scammer However you look at it. You Influenced the gm to ban my account because you couldnt handle my pwnage.

i hope you get raped by a big black dude.

Everyone new i was merching all day long or hanging out with kyle in game.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugUser View Post
    bankin the fact is your a fuking scammer. you told the gm to ban me like a fuking idiot. and i was banned for 0 reason what so ever. he said 3rd party tool multi client wtf... why would i need multi client to run a buying merchant u fuking loser.

I love how u say minor tbl and shit when there is no such thing anymore since they changed the encription on tbls. I also love how that i spanked every rogue in your clan that i vsed. all of them had way better items then me. infact i beat most them in quest before i had gear. Your clan is overrated and you cant even pk as one. when i pked with you it was horrible.

Thanks for making me lose cleaver 9 shard +7 rebirth for no reason you fuking towel headed loser. Even kyle said that was fuked up. half your clan pmed me and said that was fuked up. and i dont even like them.

Bankin you are a scammer However you look at it. You Influenced the gm to ban my account because you couldnt handle my pwnage.

i hope you get raped by a big black dude.

Everyone new i was merching all day long or hanging out with kyle in game.
    I'm a scammer for getting you banned?
    rofl!

thats hillarious, really, its cute. I suggest not making your hacking so obvious next time ^^

And do you not know how to read? the gm said u used multiclient to edit your game content. you cant just edit tbls normally now, you gotta use multiclient to be able to accesss that (correct me if i read wrong, snoxders). wait, you do know what that means because you are indeed a hacker who is playing the "innocent" card.

handle your pwnage? i just thought that your mana cloud looked excessively huge when you were minoring me. i only saw that when tbl editers d0000m and niterider pk'd duo in ardream, and doom had that......

funny, you came back the same time nite did ^^

anyways, humanenceno was on. i told him a bunch of names, some of them my own clannies, just to make sure they were all legit. my bro saw your minor, and it looked really suspicious to him too, so i just slapped your name down, just to see if it was right. you really are stupid, thinking that I influenced a gm to ban you. what do i have? Im a broke ass college student living off of scholarships and ramen! you think I bribed a GM with ramen noodles? LOL

As I said before: next time you make a comeback, do it hack free ^^
    keep
    on
    hating!

PS: heard that you came into our vent and started crying and bitching me out, saying how you are gonna kill me and stuff.

LOL

DrugUser

Your a god damn retard i made 100000 million fraps of vs's yet i still hack eh? you fucking fail b1tch your a scammer

yet you never post them?

oh, private servers dont count, ctrl mynor ftw LOL

besides, just cuz theres still cooldown animation, dont mean that your legit... i knew a guy that could look legit, but would be editing his cooldown thing from like .01 to .005 (or somethin like that)

QQ some more, sad you actually got banned this tiem?

KARMA MOTHERFUCKER!

funontherun101

LOLOLOLOL funniest topic ever!

nice kid, had fun killing 2+ parties together, too bad ur a ha.cker

nice job bankin ^^

Phobby

Quote Originally Posted by MercyfulFate View Post
    PS. You should've stayed out of this game.. it's full of hackers, bug abusers etc.
    and scammers.

In other words, he fits in nicely

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    yet you never post them?

oh, private servers dont count, ctrl mynor ftw LOL

besides, just cuz theres still cooldown animation, dont mean that your legit... i knew a guy that could look legit, but would be editing his cooldown thing from like .01 to .005 (or somethin like that)

QQ some more, sad you actually got banned this tiem?

KARMA MOTHERFUCKER!
    You are one of the most annoying kid ever. I agree with both of you. He is a scammer and he deserved what he got, and you are a complete fucking tool. It would be better if both of you left the game.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    You are one of the most annoying kid ever. I agree with both of you. He is a scammer and he deserved what he got, and you are a complete fucking tool. It would be better if both of you left the game.
    so much hostility, and i dont even know your in game name

wait, dont tell me, else ill get enceno to ban you too for being mean!

(yes you twats, that was sarcasm)

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

HOLY FUCK THE STUPIDITY IN THIS TOPIC IS HILARIOUS. Drugs honestly who the fuck comes back and whines like you so people on the internet like you, obviously you're the nerd.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast