Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cwest gm named HumanDracolane?

This is a discussion on Cwest gm named HumanDracolane? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just someone messin around lol... No gm would say stop killing the opposite nation. They didnt make the abyass a ...
Page: 2

Ignore Me Senior Member

Just someone messin around lol... No gm would say stop killing the opposite nation. They didnt make the abyass a PVP area for nothing[/b]
    They made it a PvP zone so you could take a level or spot - to use it.

Some players just randomly attack everyone - cos they suck too much in real PvP zones and the Arena.

You should of told the GM you were leveling on HobGoblins and just defending your spot - it wasn't your problem you were good at it.

a846039

They made it a PvP zone so you could take a level or spot - to use it.

Some players just randomly attack everyone - cos they suck too much in real PvP zones and the Arena.

You should of told the GM you were leveling on HobGoblins and just defending your spot - it wasn't your problem you were good at it.[/b]
    Or ppl could hack to beat people in pvp area or level up right?... cant lie when im bored and no one in cz on CW i go abyss for a lil while jus for fun..

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...=HumanDracoIane

Someone fucking with you
    Get him banned

As per above info, GM never ask your level. They can already see it above your character

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

How can you fall for this?

not flaming or w/e

How can you fall for this?

not flaming or w/e[/b]

i didnt necessary fall for this i was just making sure

i mean it seemed like it but why would a gm ask for my lvl like someone said

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Yep you got fucked with, I have spoken with Dracolane before in pathos and his grammar is no where near what that screen shot shows it to be.
    All you had to do at that time is minimize the PM window, and PM HumanDracolane(The normal spelling) and if it comes up to be Failed to connect, then boom you know thats not him.
    There used to be this guy in pathos that would mess with the lVaselinel warrior(Gollum) and make a character with LVaseLLneL and it would look the same way and he was PMing people trying to act like it was the normal vaseline, asking them if he can borrow item's to try and scam.
    ~Just keep your eyes open and be alert

!Premier_Assassin!

just get him banned for GM impersonation lol

Serva

Lol choc, just report him. If it really would be a GM, he'ld never ask you for your level.

look at his spelling , as stupid as ko is i don't think they would spell that bad

miami

thats not the real gm.

Yep you got fucked with, I have spoken with Dracolane before in pathos and his grammar is no where near what that screen shot shows it to be.
    All you had to do at that time is minimize the PM window, and PM HumanDracolane(The normal spelling) and if it comes up to be Failed to connect, then boom you know thats not him.
    There used to be this guy in pathos that would mess with the lVaselinel warrior(Gollum) and make a character with LVaseLLneL and it would look the same way and he was PMing people trying to act like it was the normal vaseline, asking them if he can borrow item's to try and scam.
    ~Just keep your eyes open and be alert [/b]
    yea..ive spoken with Dracolane before..hes way smarter than that, prolly one of the better GM's in my opinion

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Also it's a good idea to get something done about this guy because he can scam people with that character name.

Hey cutie Senior Member

your a dumass if u fall for this retarded bullshit.

no gm asks for lvl? and talks like a fuckwit

lil_mageskillz

you can tell thats not a gm. looks like hes an idiot lol. asking for lvl, saying to stop killing ppl and the worst part that gave it all away.. Happy Hunting. lmao

Also it's a good idea to get something done about this guy because he can scam people with that character name.[/b]
    even if he/she were to fall for it...when they go to meet...its a dead give away since GMs are invisible

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast