Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

cwest has best king ever!

This is a discussion on cwest has best king ever! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Human side. panchovilla ftw. nuff said...
Page: 6

xaivia

Human side. panchovilla ftw. nuff said

crazy will do 30% exp event when he gets money trust me

mjollner

he gotta stop gyfting it away before he can raise enough ey?

even if he does 1 xp event he still steals 10gbs+ zzz hes a newb deserves to be impeached

no he doesnt watch the treasury noob and tell me how much is missing everyday
    then bitch about how much he takes if u dont see it dont say shit just say it to yrself not to everyone then suk there dick to help u out and say hes a bad king
    and u deserve to be banned off ko4life for making stupid posts like this........LAME

i saw and have proof of him stealing first couple hours when he was king
    first 2 hours, he stole the 4gbs from treasury, and it wasnt icecold cuz crazy had white cape alreayd nubb

i saw and have proof of him stealing first couple hours when he was king
    first 2 hours, he stole the 4gbs from treasury, and it wasnt icecold cuz crazy had white cape alreayd nubb[/b]
    lol he didn't stole it. he has the money because he has been chosen. let the king the respect he deserve. lol

respect? lol, he won cuz he invited 2x newb clans and said u keep cape if u vote 4 me, and after he won he kicked them, hes big newb

Little archer Senior Member

i remember icecoldkillah rewarding himself for 260...idk if it was 260m, 26m or less, he wouldnt hide it if it were only 2.6m imo...then he rewarded the next second some1 else for 260 coins.....weird huh?

thats not stealing

oh no ofc its not

if u noticed crazy is not giving away more than 1337 coins now cuz u ppl bitch too much
    btw we need another gb to make a 30% exp event

funny how only his clanmates back him up "maybe cuz he bribes them"

maybe he does but u dont got proof he took 4 gbs show me a screen shot that he took it
    when u take money out of treasury u cant just take it out with awarding it so show me screen shot

lol u basically just said that he stole gb's

no i didnt dumb fuk i said show me a screen shot of him taking the 4 gbs or 10 gbs which ever u clam he took
    the maybe he does was for the post abuv me noob

Stop arguing with this kid. He's just plain IGNORANT and has NO facts to back up his arguments. It's like trying to argue with someone only capable of saying "NO YOU!!!!! LOLOL NOOB!!!!!". Please post the picture of him taking money or just stfu because this is really getting on my nerves.

FYI. I've never received money from him except for 1337 coins just for an ss. I defend him because he's a great guy and I won't watch you try to dampen his reputation with this obvious bullshit. You don't even play this game anymore.

lol u guys r funny newbs u say dont complain with me yet u still do, and wut rep does he have? hes a random and every hates him except clan cuz he steals gold from treasury and gives to himself/clan

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast