Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

CWEST - JACKPOT NEWS - JackP BANNED!

This is a discussion on CWEST - JACKPOT NEWS - JackP BANNED! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DOES IT MATTER? buying items is cheating either way he is banned. Go fuck yourself kk? jewish niglet. lol...
Page: 6

CaribouLou

DOES IT MATTER? buying items is cheating either way he is banned. Go fuck yourself kk? jewish niglet. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    close this noob topic. buying items is cheating. He got banned for cheating wat is the fuking problem? And how is it the gms fault lol. jackp spent hundreds on pixals... lol ha ha Owned. close topic plz
    I FUCKING LOVE YOU +1

close topid

Banned

DOES IT MATTER? buying items is cheating either way he is banned. Go fuck yourself kk? jewish niglet. lol
    why using ugly words? can't you write like a normal person? fucking racist....

Quote Originally Posted by Evaldo View Post
    why using ugly words? can't you write like a normal person? fucking racist....
    why dont u s-t-fu and learn to get items the normal fair way your day will come soon enough

What's this trustable list then? Why are you even in this topic. From what i see you're another noob who thinks he's smart by not babaing. Sorry to tell you but to tell the truth, people like you spend hours in a game trying to get items not even close to Decent gear. Usually the players that Baba have found out that, they don't have the time to play constant hours farming and rather baba to be the best. In the END those baba's sell their items for an equal amount sometimes more or less. In the end they have 10x More FUN than someone like you, who doesn't stand a chance in CZ, and whine about players who are stronger than you. Please waste more constant hours on a video game, in which you will suck at and nonetheless will cry about. I have baba a great deal of items and have gained more than 2k in cash. This game is like a stock market, Items go up and go down. Find the right buyers and the right sellers and you will Become one of the Best who gain USD with the best items in the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    What's this trustable list then? Why are you even in this topic. From what i see you're another noob who thinks he's smart by not babaing. Sorry to tell you but to tell the truth, people like you spend hours in a game trying to get items not even close to Decent gear. Usually the players that Baba have found out that, they don't have the time to play constant hours farming and rather baba to be the best. In the END those baba's sell their items for an equal amount sometimes more or less. In the end they have 10x More FUN than someone like you, who doesn't stand a chance in CZ, and whine about players who are stronger than you. Please waste more constant hours on a video game, in which you will suck at and nonetheless will cry about. I have baba a great deal of items and have gained more than 2k in cash. This game is like a stock market, Items go up and go down. Find the right buyers and the right sellers and you will Become one of the Best who gain USD with the best items in the server.
    tbh all i can say is your the guy who is sad enough to spend all that money on pixels, like me ill sell my gear and profit from it your just gonna sell and earn your money bk and i really hope u get hacked cos then i can laugh at you for losing all the money u put into the game.

Banned

I can only agree more with Koopy
    You just have to make sure u won't get banned o.O

CaribouLou

Thats cheating. lol dude just because you are able to baba items does not make it oke. btw im in ko4life old school gg list ARE YOU? NOPE guess you should go baba more. You ruin the game for kids. And i dont play usko anymore so blowme.

I see you're registered in 2009, if you wish to log on an older account do so, If you can't i suspect you were banned and should be banned again.

Banned

For Everyone to know, FireComp on this Forum is an Official KO Moderator. Keep your eye on him, He's on everyday reading what people post, and forwarding it to Athenrye.
    I can confirm thats Nothos, _deniz_ is also doing the same but usually only on snoxd.

CaribouLou

saying im stupid for not paying money for pixals just shows how dumb a person can be congrats

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    I can confirm thats Nothos, _deniz_ is also doing the same but usually only on snoxd.
    Yeah, that's true. A year ago, he forwarded my Ko4life topic to korlash about me selling items. I am telling Ko4life Moderators, to keep him away from Market Section of this forum.
    saying im stupid for not paying money for pixals just shows how dumb a person can be congrats
    I did call you stupid because, you flame people who profit from this game, and you don't. Join In and you will also become one of those Big Ego money making players.

CaribouLou

I make enough money. Dont need to cheat to make money.

Good, You have your way, and we have our way to make pocket change.

Yeah, that's true. A year ago, he forwarded my Ko4life topic to korlash about me selling items. I am telling Ko4life Moderators, to keep him away from Market Section of this forum.

I did call you stupid because, you flame people who profit from this game, and you don't. Join In and you will also become one of those Big Ego money making players.
    how the hell did making money come into this the fact of the matter is buying items = cheating end off there no i buy items to make money so you have admitted to being a cheater congrats

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-22-2010, 08:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-02-2010, 09:32 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    03-02-2010, 07:57 AM
  4. Hits: 61
    03-02-2010, 06:42 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    02-27-2010, 11:50 AM