Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible?

This is a discussion on Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz why we lost time posting about puffy he is nothing, ofc he bought items from gm but i dont ...
Page: 3

zzzz why we lost time posting about puffy he is nothing, ofc he bought items from gm but i dont care about it, he still a uhmmmm normal warior i think all wariors from badfamily rape him easy with all his gear well anyway i hope gm never bann the clan jackpot if no orc side dead and no more pk in carnac west

PDT: if u want waste time lets talk about good wariors with good combo like wariors from badfamily clan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    zzzz why we lost time posting about puffy he is nothing, ofc he bought items from gm but i dont care about it, he still a uhmmmm normal warior i think all wariors from badfamily rape him easy with all his gear well anyway i hope gm never bann the clan jackpot if no orc side dead and no more pk in carnac west

PDT: if u want waste time lets talk about good wariors with good combo like wariors from badfamily clan

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    back to topic

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post

not sure really if the last sentence is sarcasm or not.

still tryin to find a BF warrior that can combo, BadDan i guess is the only one that doesnt get completely dominated 1v1 in chaos, but every1 else....... SUCKS

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

i think you guys still didnt get the point, probably of your low brain level, so listen now
    normal hacked seltun and on seltun there were the were the information of 2girls1cup in a ticket.
    So before sinins- daniel went afk for longer time he gave the cs to 2girls1cup - dep who is at badfamily atm. after 2 weeks normal were online with seltun and asked everybody for items and scammed sinins his items on 2girls. the fullplates +9 , the cs, iron neck, gabs, .. etc. and we banned seltun that he is not scamming more people. we couldnt login into seltun because he changed the password of seltun. we got the chars back after 2 months with tickets.
    And the real owner of seltun is not salmin and also hamad isnt. Its rashed, he turned back and hamad/salmin arent playing anymore just for information.
    So dont talk shit without knowing anything damn haters

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    normal hacked seltun and on seltun there were the were the information of 2girls1cup in a ticket.
    what do u mean with this? and how did normal "HACK" seltun?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    what do u mean with this? and how did normal "HACK" seltun?
    no idea.. but that normal is "pro hacker"...

he hacked so many people with crazy items.. i remember that he first hacked i think CanOfWhopass or something like that long time ago.. had bordered dragon and really crazy items... he scammed his char + all the gear he had...

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

dude stop crying, puffy has the shell+9 and the raptor+9 for a long time ago, the hb+9 he borrowed from jackp ( clan mate, they trade weapons constantly, same to the nebiros & deep scar+9, traded with jackterror for some time, so go make ur own weapons and stop crying like a b1tch on forums.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    dude stop crying, puffy has the shell+9 and the raptor+9 for a long time ago, the hb+9 he borrowed from jackp ( clan mate, they trade weapons constantly, same to the nebiros & deep scar+9, traded with jackterror for some time, so go BUY ur own weapons FROM GM/DATA BASE HACKER and stop crying like a b1tch on forums.
    fixed ^^

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    not sure really if the last sentence is sarcasm or not.

still tryin to find a BF warrior that can combo, BadDan i guess is the only one that doesnt get completely dominated 1v1 in chaos, but every1 else....... SUCKS
    kinda hard not to get own'd when the other person has taila and weapon def armor and irn set prolly

Macdonald

i can easy proof that he got from gm i even know who sells it at orc side the guy who sell them is called jackTR

N1trogen

dude u got ur answer on how he got it..please close this topic , this useless flame thread will continue with no ending.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

his gear doesn't really matter he's still a fucking bad warrior.

Little archer Senior Member

ko4mylife why do u gotta backup ur posts on N1trogen?

feeling a lil insecure?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Macdonald View Post
    i can easy proof that he got from gm i even know who sells it at orc side the guy who sell them is called jackTR

show the proof.. I hope you didn't say that because of the TR

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    i think you guys still didnt get the point, probably of your low brain level, so listen now
    So before sinins- daniel went afk for longer time he gave the cs to 2girls1cup - dep who is at badfamily atm. after 2 weeks normal were online with seltun and asked everybody for items and scammed sinins his items on 2girls. the fullplates +9 , the cs, iron neck, gabs, .. etc. and we banned seltun that he is not scamming more people. we couldnt login into seltun because he changed the password of seltun. we got the chars back after 2 months with tickets.
    And the real owner of seltun is not salmin and also hamad isnt. Its rashed, he turned back and hamad/salmin arent playing anymore just for information.
    So dont talk shit without knowing anything damn haters
    +1

want to mention that I sold jackterror to rashed so he has seltun and jackterror.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast