Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible?

This is a discussion on Cwest - Puffy.. How is this possible? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; W33dStyle, seeing your signature I only have one question to you: what are you still doing here?...
Page: 4

W33dStyle, seeing your signature I only have one question to you: what are you still doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrofile View Post
    W33dStyle, seeing your signature I only have one question to you: what are you still doing here?
    hahah

batman23

its very strange

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by batman23 View Post
    its very strange
    +215642312332131221

/thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ko4mylife why do u gotta backup ur posts on N1trogen?

feeling a lil insecure?
    lol

if ull read my sig ull see i quited, and coz i was banned for 1 week, they made other ko4life acc..

imo he bough all those items from gm.. i aslo think the same from sinis, seltun and 2girls...

Banned

don't u remember in the begining of the server when Salmin's friend, the reall owner of Seltun had crazy items?? hb +7 chitins +8 or something like that..?

than every1 made a big topic in official forum and his items got wiped?

thats where it started...

Macdonald

no i dont say because The TR because i am my self also 50% turkish i just know that he does i wil post soon ss of jacktr saying on msn the prices of the items like rappy9+ 450$ etc he got the gm contact u think his shells 9+ where upgraded wrong sinins aka daniel maade a fake movie by upgrading the shell to 9+ but it wasnt upgrade because jacktr bought his armor without dex so they just put dex on it and looks ike upgrade why they dont show in the video what scrol they use etc its all fake jacktr has the contact belief me

Banned

omg hahaha lmao so fucking true

check this out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgKVX-MEGLg&feature=channel]YouTube - Shell +9 upgrade[/ame]

it only start with the upgrade lmao

Macdonald

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    omg hahaha lmao so fucking true

check this out

YouTube - Shell +9 upgrade

it only start with the upgrade lmao
    ye u understand it sinin sgave jack the rebirth pads jack gave his pads without dex 2 make the video ^^ i wonder what excuse they gone say now jacktr was using befor shels 8+ chiten pads 9+ rols 1+ etc now he using shels 9+ set dual rlb 3+ iron set 3+ dual howling roosters 3+ HMM in that video the other parts are all 8+ so they would thing showing that it would make more real

jacktr had a sharier florian [email protected] he dind got kicked because he hacked some people he hacked after he got kicked but the reason he got kicked because he was telling people ingame what uniqs jacktr had that what got him mad

Banned

Looking 2 share with Some 1 every1 deserves a chance

in that topic people says that thug is you

and in this topic http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f7...ms-usd-289431/

regiss says its his friend o_O

Macdonald

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    Looking 2 share with Some 1 every1 deserves a chance

in that topic people says that thug is you

and in this topic http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f7...ms-usd-289431/

regiss says its his friend o_O
    i am not thugko . they talking without knowing it i got thugko on my msn he told me this he even showed me ss of jacktr talking with him and showing pictures how he talks with gm selling prices of items et c

Banned

post them than

or send in ticket

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macdonald View Post
    no i dont say because The TR because i am my self also 50% turkish i just know that he does i wil post soon ss of jacktr saying on msn the prices of the items like rappy9+ 450$ etc he got the gm contact u think his shells 9+ where upgraded wrong sinins aka daniel maade a fake movie by upgrading the shell to 9+ but it wasnt upgrade because jacktr bought his armor without dex so they just put dex on it and looks ike upgrade why they dont show in the video what scrol they use etc its all fake jacktr has the contact belief me
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdonald View Post
    i am not thugko . they talking without knowing it i got thugko on my msn he told me this he even showed me ss of jacktr talking with him and showing pictures how he talks with gm selling prices of items et c
    macdonald = thugko = scammer
    dont let me continue florian, you are just mad that i wont let you on my char anymore, remember when you cried because of that?
    you are just a pathetic guy and you used my name to make sh_t on this server, scamming people etc.
    You said im a sharer of jacktr and he can vouch me so people believed you and they traded with you. Remember when you scammed the new owner of destination? about 500-600 dollars?
    Nvm i dont need to continue you will be banned soon from this forum so, kiss my 4ss and go lick shark his 4ss =)
    btw there is just 1 person who is writing "belief" like that, so bb florian =)

Macdonald

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornKillah View Post
    macdonald = thugko = scammer
    dont let me continue florian, you are just mad that i wont let you on my char anymore, remember when you cried because of that?
    you are just a pathetic guy and you used my name to make sh_t on this server, scamming people etc.
    You said im a sharer of jacktr and he can vouch me so people believed you and they traded with you. Remember when you scammed the new owner of destination? about 500-600 dollars?
    Nvm i dont need to continue you will be banned soon from this forum so, kiss my 4ss and go lick shark his 4ss =)
    btw there is just 1 person who is writing "belief" like that, so bb florian =)
    hmm let a mod check my ip i am not thugko but why wont u say anything of this isnt true so tell use isnt it true that u have gm contact that u realy sell gm items...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast